Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

notZaar posted:

What app is that?

Same question

Meanwhile, anyone wanna marry a cat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Business Gorillas posted:

there's a lot going on here, but i think my favorite part is how there's an entire section devoted to anime

Is it too much to ask for a girl who thanks Mr. Skeltal but has better taste in TV than Scrubs and isn't a total spazz?

Answered my own question: well-adjusted people don't put their weird Internet poo poo on their profile.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

idontcare posted:

it's called "dating"

Dating is asking someone out, going on the date, and scheduling the next one if it was a good date. It is not queuing up several first dates until your self-importance is sufficiently sated by someone, then telling everyone else you made plans with to gently caress off because they were a just-in-case.

Cool for job searching, not cool for romance. Some of us have integrity.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I misread some posts, and thought their shotgun approach implied flaking on some level.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. McGibblets posted:

4. 99.9% of the time the woman will bring up the exclusive conversation, so as a guy sit back date/gently caress and when the question comes up give a bullshit answer and ghost.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Maoist Pussy posted:

Imagine being the sort of person who goes outside wearing bondage gear but also a fannypack and a rape whistle and a water bottle on a carabiner

Imagine being GGG and sex positive and HIV+ and still completely boring.

what's GGG?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm really not the type to lie about this anyway, because if you think I'd be ashamed to bang a fatty then you thought wrong.

I like my women like I like my business cards: subtle off-white coloring, with a tasteful thickness.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
When she's my type, Copperplate Gothic Light

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

The smile...

Can anyone decipher this? Does she want to conceive a chub child?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Breetai posted:

Oh look. A poly person whose reaction to a discussion about what a trainwreck polyamoury is was announcing unasked the fact that they are poly, along with an implication that they are "one of the good ones".

Benito loving Mussolini couldn't compare to how regularly that train arrives on time.

What kind of amory is it when I love this post

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Wicker Man posted:

I've never seen a handsome, physically fit dude go out of his way to bang a fat person. Never.

Feeders, nuff said

I've never seen catcalling but that doesn't mean it's not out there

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

LethalGeek posted:

My self-summary
i want to be a full time baby. im currently waiting on a hypnosis video to help me achieve 24/7 wetting. i need to get a new measuring tape before i can start working on getting some custom baby onesies, dresses, and footie pajamas,. i found a person on Facebook who can make anything. though im conflicted i cant decide which theme my main ideas are Disney princess, my little pony, and paw patrol. i want a full nursery following those themes or any combination of those. i want a crib, a changing table, and high chair. i want to be kept as a baby 24/7 sadly i dont have any diapers at the moment and i want to be a sissy baby puppyslave

...I think this person liked me for some reason :stonk:

Welcome to the future, folks. This is his age identity and you know what? Let's make sure he can get surgery to weaken his muscles and make him as physically helpless as a baby as well. I'm talking "can barely keep his head up" status. Screw hypnosis, let's chop up the inferior frontal gyrus to give him Broca's aphasia, and maybe a little motor cortex shuffle while we're at it. That's how you really baby it up.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Does that make it a fu bigender chu?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Thing is, they see it as a mark of pride and honor that they dropped out of that shitlord college over it, so simply ignoring it wouldn't feed into a hero complex

Exactly, any degree from an institution with such a PROBLEMATIC course like Disability Studies would just be a disgusting mark of shame and failure for violently oppressing... someone... with the pain of a thousand microaggressions.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Wicker Man posted:

What? One thing is something innate, the other turns someone on because of an idea.

People who like blowjobs are mentally ill because it's more based on the idea than based solely on innate impressions of evolutionary success.

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Oct 29, 2015

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Lufiron posted:

got a girl that fucks like a dead fish?

go out there and get yourself a fat chick

I have experienced both of these, and when the face is basically the same attractiveness, the fat girl is better.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Shumagorath posted:

have you not read any of the thousand and one threads and articles about why every person at every gym is horrible (spoiler: they're true)

Especially Brock.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
tinder.mpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBclkgUA88g

Charlie Brooker really is right about everything

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

What's a space? Is it like a house? Are there like a million House-of-FF7-like houses out there that prey on trans people? Is this something to do with Ball Culture? What am I reading?

Is Twitter like San Francisco's Facebook? Why are they mad that she is trans? Who gets mad at that and calls themselves feminist?

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Oct 31, 2015

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

computer parts posted:

I want to start off by introducing myself. My name is Elizabeth I am 22 years old. I was married for 5 years. Didn't work out due to personal problems between me and him. I am now divorced. Been single for 1 1/2 years. I have two wonderful kids from my marriage. Girl (5 yrs ) and my boy (3 yrs).

Shotgun underage wedding and a second kid to boot? Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

quote:

We are a recently established group of experienced and semi-experienced swingers who meet on a fairly regular basis at a number of locations in our members area for group fun. It is a safe, comfortable and fun environment for all ,, You can be single,a couple or an existing group of swingers with experience or those new to the scene " ..

It doesn't matter if you want to join in with a full sexual group experience,Play as a couple or just watch, you will still be welcome and all personal boundaries are respected at all times. Some of us are straight,,some bi, and some bi-curious so whatever you fancy get in touch and we will consider you for our next meeting .. "
We are looking for new members to join to increase the numbers and always nice to have new people to play with " ..!!

If interested just email me at {redacted}@gmail dot com or contact me this # {redacted} for more details

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Nov 1, 2015

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Hollandia posted:

I agree about saying they want/have humour, usually a bad sign, but she is from & in the Commonwealth :ssh:

I'm kinda missing the weirdness of tinder, now...

Australians are notoriously bad at spelling. They mix up "bought" and "brought," as in, "We just brought a house."

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

It's funny because "civilization. I'll stay right here" is a reference to a song played in Fallout 3, but she missed the point completely that the guy is staying away from civilization because his verdant and peaceful jungle lifestyle is the city man's vacation.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Business Gorillas posted:

Someone change the apple comic to one apple becoming 4 apples worth of slices and another apple just getting thrown in the garbage

How about 4 apples showing up to the hospital because another apple had a miscarriage?

I would make that right now but I'm at work

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Worst part is, all it takes is 1 jackass to send "hey" to hundreds of women. And then it works once so he keeps doing it.

And nobody who knows he does it, has enough reason to interact with him to tell him it's bad, or if they do he's like "ugh what a bitch it's just an app"

I assume

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

When my profile is long, I like to add multiple paragraphs about how long it is.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Tumble posted:

Just so we're all clear, this guy is loving awesome, right?

Pete? Yeah, Pete fuckin' rules. He fought ISIS and still wants to branch out (as an aspiring Renaissance man), what more do you want?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Maoist Pussy posted:

This one seems OK. What am I missing?

Grammar is not sexy, it is standard. Being turned on by the competence expected of a 12-year-old is problematic.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
It's whatever you want it to be, baby

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

MrMenshevik posted:

I've never understood the raw intensity of feeling some can summon for a blue guy that jumps on robots. What confusion of drives invests one's sexual self-understanding in a rodent and his over-designed friends?

I don't get it either, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Cuckoo posted:

I think someone explained that people who are honest-to-god autistic find Sonic easy to understand because his huge eyes and hands make his cartoony gestures more obvious than real human communication, which is more subtle. This makes him more relatable.

That explains the Japanimation and Flash-animated horses quite well, also.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Prav posted:

All excited when I promise to be her sugar daddy but as soon as I show up with the bag of sugar I'm suddenly not wanted any more.

I love how this is doubly literal because it's a dad joke

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Chomp8645 posted:

Women like tall men, men like big boobs.

Stop the loving presses.

Actually, I more prefer boobs be firm and/or supple than I do big.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Heh

Oh holy gently caress this SA mobile app is really convenient I'm glad the person who designed it is actually thoughtful

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Nov 22, 2015

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Her argument is children don't ask to be mutilated so I asked her if she vaccinated her two children each from different fathers. I'm hoping she takes the bait.

Wait, so she's blaming the victim?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Nov 25, 2015

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Tumble posted:

they just want to drink a beer, smoke a joint, watch a movie and HOOK UP!
I've met one of their kids and he was the bomb at Lego's, and his mom was a freak in bed and l got her there by bringing over some beer and some pizza and watching Silence of the Lambs. Sorry to rant, but hook up with single moms, it's easy and they really appreciate it.

I've made a huge mistake

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

:chloe:

#YesAllEnglish

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I thought the one on the left kinda had a smile like the :chloe:, and also that's the name on the profile, and I guess it was a stretch to imply that this says something about people from England

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Cuckoo posted:

Actually I'm seriously tempted to get fertility testing, just to see if I could go off BC pills altogether and never have to worry about condoms again (with known std-free partners) because that would rule.

But that's all besides the point. For some women with extra-sensitive bodies, hormones = bad. That could be the pill, an IUD, the implant, patch, anything. Imagine what would happen to men's bodies if your testosterone got hosed with. That is why getting your tubes tied should be a more accepted option and everyone who says "Oh, you'll change your mind" to women pushing 30 need to shut the hell up.

Yeah, and you know what? Even if a woman in her 40s decides "ah poo poo I would sure like to put a kid through college right before I retire that'd be very nice look at all these savings I have gathering cobwebs," then hey wow there's people who didn't get their tubes tied and are not ready for children and don't want no 'bortions and their kid could really use a wise, poo poo-together-like-clockwork, adoptive parent(s). Win-win, I think.

#NotAllDoctors, I guess, but it seems like we're not quite done progressing from the days of doctors saying women get "the vapors," and treating them like hormone-bots.

computer parts posted:

I don't think I have to tell you what the pictures are.
This is my fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

calvus posted:

Not sure why but a lot of black people seem really into anime

It's a very inclusive hobby. Cosplay is a struggle though, because even the Japanese are white-centric

• Locked thread