Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Violet_Sky posted:

I'm a hundred-something pounds. I don't have a height limit. Never had sex before.

Describe the best possible scenario where you lose your virginity but someone yells PRANKED and then laughs in really obnoxious way, sounding something like a donkey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Yawgmoth posted:

Crazy chicks are the best in bed and this one's really pretty too, so really I'm not seeing any reason not to go whole hog.

Could not be more obviously made up by a guy in a poor attempt at being creepy.

King of Bees posted:

Gut shot. Stupid girl.

That's through the lungs. See the blood on the muzzel? What a knob.

Also that looks like a good girl for dating.

raton fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Aug 22, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Woman has a long list of comments about what she will or will not accept in a message or man.

What I hear:

Don't give a poo poo fire the harpoons

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not but if I'm going to be on OKC I don't have a loving choice do I. I mean, I did in NYC but outside of there and maybe like Denver or LA women are so consistently fat it's almost unbelievable.

raton fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Aug 25, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ThePriceIsRight posted:

Is it worth it to be ironic on a dating profile?

If you're a girl and looking to attract men from the pool of people who understand irony on the internet (so like 50% of 4chan and Something Awful) then yes.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

Cigarettes are legit gross and lol if you smoke them in tyool 2015

I don't smoke and don't care if girl smokes but do care if girl cares about smoking because caring about smoking is real dumb.

Also there is only so much sanctimony about drunk driving a guy can tolerate.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Fave Food: Italian, American, Mexican,, No spicy Foods, Sea foods.. I love fast foods 2..

Fav Music: Rap, Love songs, Hip hop, rock n some Country,

Fave Resurants; #1 Olive Garden, Applebee's, Denny's, Steak 'n Shake, Golden Coral, I wanna try others Specially Out back steak House..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAzXEIsxl4

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The number one and I mean absolute number one rule to online dating is that you can not list Golden loving Corral as one of your "fave restaurants."

I'm reeling~~~

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
You know I kind of miss the ladies of Portland because they read not-poo poo books and often have the short hair that I crave but then again 90% of them are the mousey-est most unshaven directionless loving lumps just like the men there and I mean just HTFU Portland Jesus loving Christ Almighty

I mean once in a while in NY you meet some loony trans witch like that but you know she can flip a switch and go hardcore disaster warrior PRN because otherwise she would have been beaten to death by a gang of drunken homophobic Puerto Ricans about twenty years ago, but in Portland there's no loving risk to being aberrant (aberrancy being of course a fundamental good) and therefore it is almost meaningless.

Any problem you have in Portland can be solved by being bellicose and gut shoving your way around because everyone there is such a huge pussy that they instantly give way. Bunch of lame asses.

Busta Chimes.wav posted:

finally sees the mythical bloomin Onion, bursts into tears

lol

raton fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Sep 15, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

paco650 posted:

move to Portland and become a professional bully.

Let's go

You could literally go into an office building there and just walk around telling people to give you their lunch money and they would do it.

raton fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Sep 16, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

paco650 posted:

Not aggressive or rich-sounding enough for San Francisco, not depressed or Asian enough for Seattle. Apparently college educated, but still confident enough in their own mental illness to crack self-aware jokes about never bathing. Maybe Portland? I'd need to see a picture.

EDIT: If she's SHAMEFULLY white, Portland. If she's half white, half latin, and identifies as some off-the-wall 300 year old term for Mexicans living in California, probably LA.

taking all bets

DOUBLE EDIT: I have a friend who unironically calls herself a "Mestizo descendent" and I'm getting a similar vibe off this profile.

That's LA af

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Still haven't seen 22 shirt amy show up in my matches, bout to give up on OKC

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

YeahTubaMike posted:

i went on a really pleasant date with a dude who was nice & cute and he kissed me in the rain which was super cliche but still nice. then he stopped answering my texts lol

Unlike all these sexual tyrannosauruses in here I'm not a big fan of when gels do this and I am then like you in this post.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Has anyone put a profile up on OKC that's just literally a sperm bank. Come on girls. If you want a baby go get one put up in there. The rest of your profile has assured me that you can handle literally anything that comes your way.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Coolness Averted posted:

he's the dude in the comic who never smiles again

lol

I wish I had invented this bullshit so I could troll the world with it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Today scientists define her abilities as accessing a part of the brain that others cannot. How that process happens is being studied by academics around the globe.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shumagorath posted:

anonymous tip:

Oh man you didn't tell me the tip. Is the tip to be insatiable for lady juice??

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I sent a message as long as that one time but it was a big fake troll and I thought it was kinda funny and she replied with something like "lol, you're way too close to that monkey in ur pic" which I thought wasn't a bad sign overall but guess what it was

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Coolness Averted posted:

I'll form the head!

Ur the vein

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The first radiotransmissions we pick up from an alien species is just going to be hordes of alien dick pics all scrambled together and static-y.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

YeahTubaMike posted:

getting messages that just say "Hey" or "How r u" is really annoying and bothersome, like, at least put in a minimal amount of effort to ask me about something on my profile or tell me a little bit about yourself

If you're a guy and not sifting through hundreds of messages a day then you look fondly upon the occasional "Hey"

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

toggle posted:

I like all types women. But I'm very strict to where my helmet lands. Here, I've updated my google docs spreadsheet to give you a run down on skin tones and body shapes I prefer. As you can see,

Otoh I only like a few types of women but my helmet has many dents and grizzly scars from its tremendous exposure to battle

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Maoist Pussy posted:

A good rule of thumb for any young pussy-slayer is to make sure that any girl you slam is attractive enough for a threesome. That is, if she is too fat for chicks, she is too fat for you.

I feel like this is true, true *nodding blackly, true dat

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Here is the kind of girl I like

-embarrassing list

Thank you for reading my post :)

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

It's sad how some of the women straight up tell you that they want a hook up because their boyfriend can't get it up.

Hook up with her then tell the guy every time.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Yawgmoth posted:

If I did my math right... she got married at 15? :stare:

She got married at 17. Separated just after her second kid. Divorced 1.5 years later.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That's worked 100% of the time she's tried it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I guess they do it to themselves, but man "you are okay til someone better comes along" is just cruel

I have some bad news for you regarding dating and life.

• Locked thread