Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:csgo: this can be a good game sometimes, especially when played on either goonman servers

but you still shouldn't play it because it's bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Phone posted:

I NEED MORE OPERATIONS, VALVE

Stopped caring the moment I got the gold coin

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

iNteg posted:

Sigh, I took a break from this poo poo because it was grating on me so hard, I need to play more this week though. Face and Prost, can I buy 6 hours of lessons on how to have good vibes again?

Paypal me $20 please and your wish will come true

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

The only other fps is killing floor on lan and of course quake 3

Bad Company 2

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Faffel posted:

weapons do gently caress all for damage

Lol learn to aim?????

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Having flashbacks to the 2v2 tourney right now

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Katana Gomai posted:

Some notorious botter/match fixer called Stormberg tried to get a small clan to throw a match for him and well...

lmao if that's all true

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daeno posted:

Don't worry, I will take all the discarded players, the outcast goons, the banned goons, and we will galvanize into something greater than the sum of our parts.

:siren: REVENGE OF THE GOONS :siren:

"I'm not playing with Shadowlz"

:lol:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol at going out in public

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ernie. posted:

D2 is the worst map in the game

lmao if you actually believe this

There's a reason why D2 is the most played map and it isn't simply because it's already popular

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

But I mean who are you really fighting with lmao, when someone says "d2 is kinda boring" they aren't wrong.

Literally going to fight you irl

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

When I die bury me on B plat

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:lol:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

illezt posted:

And people generally get friendlier when you talk to them and joke with them, instead of being passive aggressive FWIW.

about 85 percent of the time I use my ridiculous dumb different voices, people end up having a lot of fun even when things have gone to poo poo game-wise

10 percent are idiots not worth talking to anyway

the other 5 percent I end up mocking with said voices and its usually for the entertainment of the rest of the team

this is how you play cs

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Luna Was Here posted:

*dead* Luna: afk
*dead* Luna: in spawn

credits to reddit

im dying

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I channeled my Scout Master powers again a few days ago during a MM and someone claimed I was "weapon hacking" (lol?) because I kept doing those one-hit gut shots at mid on Dust 2.

Scout owns. :swoon:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Jesus if they would do this, I might actually be interested in playing nuke again

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

astr0man posted:

edit: nuke requires T side players to use their brains therefore it is bad

this unironically

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

dogstile posted:

Dunno what's up with Necc0 and his :qqsay: but I think i'll just ignore him from now on. Not gonna get mad over a video game.

dogstile posted:

That's what i'm doing, so would you kindly back the gently caress off and let me talk to the people who are happily responding to me like decent people? Thanks dude, I really appreciate it.

:ironicat:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

astr0man posted:

This thread is almost 4 stars, we have all certainly come a long way from barely staying out of the gas chamber at one point!

dont worry there's still hope :unsmith:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

when the hell is the next operation

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Turk February posted:

the Stanley Cup is the World Cup. :colbert:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

got my first 30 minute competitive cooldown for intentionally killing someone in spawn, poo poo feels good sometimes :v:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Necc0 posted:

It's my 32nd birthday so you know what that means!

*opens the door and every goonman star from all the server eras comes in for a BIG party*

we need to do another Goonman Allstars, that game back in December loving owned

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

It takes a true retard to think a video game is cool and good

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

quote:

Increased price of the M4A1-Silencer from 3100 to 3200 to align the weapon’s price with its utility.
Increased Tec-9’s damage fall-off to reward players that close engagement distance.
Lowered Tec-9’s magazine size to 24 to reward more discriminate firing.
The accuracy of the MP9, MP7, and Mac-10 have been improved.

MBisonYes.flv

Can't wait to go around tearing poo poo up with the Mac-10 even better than before.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

lmao you wouldn't catch me even looking at the SMG buy menu.

that's because your bad

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

KingsPawn posted:

Good luck defending B site on D2 with just a five seven,a flash, and a smoke.

What do you mean, I do this all the time :chord:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hahahaha, beautiful.

The best sound bug was the space between the wall in B site in Dust2 where you could lodge decoy grenades and they would spin wildly and play just a solid string of sound effects before exploding. I remember in a few goonmans everyone rushing into B every round to instantly get a decoy lodged against the wall to make deafening noise. :allears:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Aside from that godawful nuke match that followed it was a pretty decent night for CS, slowly crawling my way back to Badge

For real, nuke is and always has been loving trash

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:saddowns:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

Fortress Forever's on Steam now

can we migrate to this please, thanks

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm back, baby :unsmith:

just in time for the game to go to poo poo :smith:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

quote:

It's unclear if Valve is aware

That's true at least

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mandator posted:

I've played my fair share of CS over the years. Is there a group of SomethingAwful members (or just bearable players) that play in the competitive mode regularly? I don't like playing with children, but I also don't want to play with people who take the game too seriously.

Jump into the chat room in the Steam group and I'm sure you can find plenty of people who will either MM or play on one of the two goon servers.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

UltraVariant posted:

Chatroom's been dead for like three weeks so I mean :shrug:

...Has it? I was just saying from memory that there were always people in there haha, didn't realize it just straight up died off :rip:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Turk February posted:

Ahhhh, it feels so good to finally be back to DMG.

So many of us ranked up last night after winning like 5 in a row, it was great

Badges for everyone!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Turk February posted:

HOW THE gently caress IS THIS COMFORTABLE?! HIS GUT IS BEING CRUSHED AGAINST THE TABLE!

exercise is hard guys, you get all sweaty and muscles hurt and stuff :(

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

sleppy posted:

Maybe we're all just bad.

new thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

please add this accurate representation of cs to the OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXFR5Mh7gM