Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Sorry to interrupt dickchat, but what do folks make of Kiddsaro's apparent title push? Is it just due to a Total Divas tie-in or are they actually behind these guys for once?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Bigass Moth posted:

They may need to redo the average penis length study after reading the results of this thread since all you jabroni marks are bragging about your strudels.

I am not in the least bit surprised that a wrestling discussion forum not only sought out the dick pics of a wrestler, but also deemed it necessary to compare their dicks to his and post about it for several pages.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Chris James 2 posted:

Make his finisher the small package
Small package driver used to be Tyler Black's indie finisher. :ironicat:

triplexpac posted:

The live audience is so weird these days. Audiences are mostly behind Bryan, but then boo him sometimes. The crowd mostly boos Roman, but also cheers him sometimes. Generally people are just quiet though.

This is an obvious statement, but there really is no "audience" (singular). When we see this product on TV every week it can be difficult to process that every audience is a completely different entity and may be cheering or booing for completely different reasons based on any number of factors: Regional values, local economy, what kinds of people they like historically, what's happening in their city at the time, how their sports teams are doing, etc. Bryan's massively over in a lot of markets but there are inevitably some cities who prefer Reigns. It's hard to take into account what an audience reaction to anyone REALLY is unless you're performing in front of the same people all the time, like NXT.

Unfortunately it seems like Vince's booking style treats every audience like it's the same place, because he'll give up or change course on a single city's reaction.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Seth Rollins literally hating his entire life is now canon based on a throwaway comment from a text you weren't supposed to see to a girl he was boning on the side and sent dick pics to. Much like Total Divas is why everyone thinks John Cena is a depressed robot. Internet's got the scoopz, brah.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Welp, now it's criminal harassment.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Carver Crisis posted:

lmao are you people seriously falling for that shop?

She deleted her Twitter account last night, so probably not.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

oatgan posted:

i'm not even sure what point he's trying to prove here

some people like charts

i like charts

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gatts posted:

Adamle was a genius with his Championship Scramble. THE Brian Kendrick as world champ for like 30 seconds.

I liked how they put up an entire screen full of rules that they had to explain several times, when it was really just "last pinfall wins."

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
If Punk ever wanted to have anything to do with WWE again, I could see him fighting the system by coaching developmental. He wouldn't have to tour and his schedule would be way lighter, but he'd still get WWE money.

Really though I just want him to come back as "GM Punk" because that pun writes itself.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

BGrifter posted:

This post made me want Taka Michinoku doing karaoke versions of Rush songs.

Can he also finish every sentence with "uwahahahaha" and a reference to somebody's dick?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Endless Mike posted:

My favorite part of this is that no one can say "WWE" fast but also accurate. At the end of a JBL Show, they had Paige doing a bumper and she says "Dubber Dubberee" one time and "Dubber Dubbee" the other.

Chris Jericho has somehow always been really, really good at saying WWE really fast in interviews. Next time you see a Jericho interview, listen for his "Dubyewdubyewee". I started noticing it a couple years ago.

Spikeguy posted:

Daniel Bryan is the Gerald Ford of wrestling. Success happens to him.

"A fireball destroyed France today and Daniel Bryan is champion. Now what are the chances of that ever happening?"

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

DeathChicken posted:

Which is astounding given how he was treated after Cena beat him and the Wyatts silly.

I feel like Cena booking exists in a vacuum independently of any other WWE booking. If you keep your distance you can look amazing and strong and huge like a supergiant. Anytime you're booked to be an enemy of Cena his gravitational pull slingshots you away from any major opportunities and kills all your momentum, but otherwise you're usually booked pretty strongly and it's possible to recover afterward. If you're booked to be a friend of Cena on the other hand, he just swallows you outright and you die.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

AngryCaterpillar posted:

wow and I even prefaced it by saying I was just scribbling out an illustration of an idea to get the E in there. but i guess it's funnier to go with the narrative that it was a serious effort

At least you didn't spend :10bux: on it, so you've got that on you.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Memento posted:

Perry Saturn to NJPW confirmed.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I don't get how you have Kidd/Cesaro beat the Usos on Monday and then don't include them in a match featuring the whole tag division on the next show.

Though I guess New Day and the Dusts weren't there either, so they actually do have quite a few tag teams (at least 8), now if only they gave a poo poo about the division.

Gaz-L posted:

Dustin's kicking the turnbuckle, not the groin. Same reason the 'drop toe hold one guy into headbutting the other dude's junk' isn't a DQ.

You can throw a guy into the steel steps, but you can't pick up and hit a guy with the steel steps. Same logic. (lol logic in wrestling)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Luigi Thirty posted:

Here's an interesting thing that's ~not~ from that metsfan guy. Bryan said during his review of the NXT special that he got a message from a WWE guy talking about how main roster guys are getting unhappy that they have to be "entertaining" on TV while the NXT guys can just go out and wrestle. They're not mad at anyone in particular, they're unhappy that they don't get to show what they can do on WWE TV while people in developmental get to put on 4-star matches every week. Particularly the women wrestlers are angry that their TV matches are 2-minute rollupfests while womens' matches on NXT will be co-main events and get plenty of time.

If only every single one of those people were universally vocal about this sentiment at the same time.

Though I suppose that would require one of these.

NutritiousSnack posted:

Daniel Bryan was the tag team champions prior to the shield, so it makes for him to still be the dominant tag team in the WWE

No, KANE was the tag team champions!

He was also teaming with a man who literally cannot be lifted because he's too big. So how could Bryan defeat them both?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Retromancer posted:

Isn't Paige's gimmick "Maybe a lesbian? better watch she might kiss a girl!" right now?

I saw a Total Divas commercial and it looked like this was literally the plot of an episode.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Rusev/Lana/Putin. How is that not a stable? :confused:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Ozz81 posted:

His old chain & padlock holds his power, that's why he doesn't carry it around any more

Was his chain made from Kama's gold chain which was made out of Undertaker's urn?

I'm just going to pretend that's why Cena always wins - he figured out what Kama could not: To harness the power of the urn in the chain, one must put a padlock on it.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Apropos of nothing, goddamn Batista's instrumental theme ruled. So much better than "I Walk Alone".

This may or may not have a lot to do with the fact that the band Saliva bites a turgid hippo dick.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm pretty sure you all mean Cena hasn't peaked yet, jack.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Dawkins got a serious case of hoverhands there.

BGrifter posted:

Immigrate to Canada and turn heel making it the Canadian championship. He can cut promos about how America is poo poo, pretty much Detroit from coast to coast, and talk about the superiority of poutine.

Except poutine is awesome and I have no idea why it's not everywhere in the US. It's got everything Americans like: fries, cheese, gravy, and sometimes meat. If you stuck American flags in it and called it a Patriot Bowl people would go nuts for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Blast Fantasto posted:

We have poutine in America. It's called Disco Fries, which is a 10,000x better name.

Disco fries are totally different. :colbert:

• Locked thread