Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Hey now, on a scale from 1 to 10 Seth's penis ending up on the Internet because he cheated on his fiancée is like a .001 on the list of scummy wrestle things

King still has a job and he had sex with a 14 year old!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

PWI says that nothing's going to happen to Rollins. They've also asked talent to not refer to the dick pics as that would be insensitive.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

e: forums broke

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Randy's really let himself go since losing his spot as the Authority's golden boy

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

BGrifter posted:

Also relevant since this is the Buff Bagwell > Roman Reigns discussion thread:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FsOHxMr3ZWw

Half his Big Poppa Pump promos were just him roid rage ranting and shooting no matter what he was supposed to be talking about he didn't give a gently caress

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

lmao randys so fat he still has a six pack

has the Big Show ever had a six pack, I know Kane still does at age 47

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

RBX posted:

I only laughed because its funny that current Kane is so far removed from his origins that a new watcher today would see him and ask: "Who the gently caress is he and why should I care/be afraid?"

I know someone who started following wrestling recently. I sent him one of those insane heel Hogan promos from WCW (the one where he talks about them burning the condos at Waco, brother) and he asked why Hogan was a bad guy. :geno:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Spermgod posted:

Kane then set up another table on the floor. He poured gasoline on both sides of the table and had fire retardant in the middle. Kane set the table on fire. The notable thing is it was the two ends on fire, not the middle. Bryan threw Kane through the table that was on fire.

5. Kevin Sullivan beat Brian Pillman in :59 of a Respect match. Strange. DUD

6. Sullivan went to a non decision with Arn Anderson (Marty Lunde) in another Respect match in 3:45. Ric Flair came running out and told the two to stop wrestling each other because they needed to be united to go against Hogan and Savage. DUD

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Everblight posted:

Big Show actually busted out the Final Cut a few weeks ago. Remember that finisher?

I wish Goldust would finally get to do the Shattered Dreams he always sets up.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

now i want to see non stop eye rakes

I hear the Network has a lot of Hogan matches.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Here's an interesting thing that's ~not~ from that metsfan guy. Bryan said during his review of the NXT special that he got a message from a WWE guy talking about how main roster guys are getting unhappy that they have to be "entertaining" on TV while the NXT guys can just go out and wrestle. They're not mad at anyone in particular, they're unhappy that they don't get to show what they can do on WWE TV while people in developmental get to put on 4-star matches every week. Particularly the women wrestlers are angry that their TV matches are 2-minute rollupfests while womens' matches on NXT will be co-main events and get plenty of time.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

keevo posted:

I think Paige is pretty over?

Paige is like one of the only women with merch (though nowhere near as much as AJ), so yeah. She even has her own baby onesie.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Maxwell Lord posted:

Speaking of which, is AJ injured or just taking time off?

I think she got surgery on a neck problem?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

rovert posted:

One of Charlotte's implants started leaking so they took it out. She wrestled for months with one bigger boob.

I thought that was Eva Marie whose implants exploded.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

If only every single one of those people were universally vocal about this sentiment at the same time.

Shave Seltzer posted:

I get DMs from people on the main roster always after those specials.

It's a common frustration.

The top NXT performers are frustrated they aren't on the main roster making money. Then they will get more frustrated when they realize their dream.

WWE guys are frustrated they aren't having the matches guys in NXT are when they know if they can perform before 400 fans in longer matches they can tear the house down.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

rovert posted:

Owens wrestled Neville on the WWE LIVE EVENT IN TAMPA:

https://twitter.com/DeathToAllMarks/status/566769809069973505

:sun:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

Did he win by stoppage?!

Of course not, it was a blocked Red Arrow attempt into a The Powerbomb That Beat Sami Zayn.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Also on the show: Roman Reigns botching spearing Big Show through a table and ended up like a foot in front of the unbroken table, Miz making Mizdow sit in a chair in the corner of the ring in time out followed by a comedy match against the Usos that went on for about 50 years, Randy Orton powerslamming Kane, a 3-on-3 womens' match (with Sasha Banks!) that didn't end in a rollup after 2 minutes, Cesaro figuring out how to get booed again (interrupting Chris Jericho's 10-minute promo about how great Tampa is and how big Triple H's nose is), and Titus O'Neil doing the gator chomp at some guy on the floor who was giving him the tomahawk chop. I think that about sums it up.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Fat Lowtax posted:

Can someone find the lyrics to the Brie Mode song?

And what the hell are the words to Paige's theme? I hear something different every time I hear it on Raw.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Oh yeah, isn't a round of cuts coming up now that financials are out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Liquid Communism posted:

Just want to note, house show Randy is best Randy. Last time he did Smackdown in Des Moines he was in the dark main, and stopped mid beatdown to get on the mic and cut a promo on how much he hated being stuck in town thanks to the blizzard outside before belting his opponent with the mic. Totally fired up and 100% not the slow-rear end lazy bastard he plays on TV.

He'd be reaching for the tag, Bryan would get cut off and he'd just flip his poo poo on the apron. It was great to see him doing something other than being boring in Tampa.

• Locked thread