Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Who gives a poo poo how the speaker holes look, the actual speakers are like 100 times better on the N3DS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Sire Oblivion posted:

Then buy eShop cards you moron, loving hell.

You can't glue digital games to your 3DS though

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Housh posted:

Just got my all black Waterfield case and it looks classy as gently caress. Really good quality. I'm impressed.

yeah but how many game card holders can you superglue to it

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

gatoraids

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

I am at home feeling sick today but this has been a nice little ray of sunshine for me

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Smoremaster posted:

What the hell is up with the Nintendo Club website? Is their server overloaded from people spending all their coins and redeeming flipnote codes or something?

I managed to redeem Mario Golf at about 5:30 am today. Can't wait to get that Mewtwo code!

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

gently caress yeah. Picross 3D never leaves my 3DS.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

What do i spend this huge windfall on?

Outrun 3D, Gunstar Heroes 3D, Streets of Rage 2 3D

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

alf_pogs posted:

is Xenoblade Chronicles on 3DS worthwhile, or am i better off doing the wii u download?

I'm playing it on 3DS right now and it feels a little cramped. It's still a great game, mind you, but there's a lot going on during battles and I'm having a hard time keeping track of things sometimes. Plus the 3D isn't that great which is kind of disappointing for a game with huge sweeping vistas. If it was your only option I'd say go for it but the Wii U download version is probably the way to go.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

zfleeman posted:

Hey, I'm a cutting edge Nintendo fan that downloads all of his games from the eShop. I got rid of a bunch of my DS carts a few years ago, but I want one DS cart that is always in my New 3DS. The best one I'm thinking about getting again is Tetris DS. What's a good original DS standby?

Picross 3D is permanently sealed in mine

with glue

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

codenameFANGIO posted:

I assume there are also some game cases glued on there.

yes but since I glued picross 3d into the slot I also glued a 2ds on to the other side of the 3ds to use the games in the glued on game cases

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Mr. Fortitude posted:

This is an accurate representation of the music of Link's Awakening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w68Z4V_sA3g

I actually love the game though, my favorite 2D Zelda.

Are you saying Link's Awakening has bad music? It's got the best song in the entire series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h848dMB0LgU

Nevermind, listened to your link for more than a minute. Yeah that's....very accurate

robot roll call fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jul 8, 2016

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PICROSS 3D 2 TODAY AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

why aren't we all more excited about motherfuckin picross 3d 2 folks

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

i literally punched the air and shouted "YES!" when they announced picross 3d 2

I hooted and hollered like a big moron. I can never get into 2d picross like I got into the original picross 3d.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

I was not really expecting this but Picross 3D 2 has a pretty kickass soundtrack.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

a crisp refreshing Moxie posted:

Yeah, this 3DS screen line thing is like the gamer version of Morgellons, I swear.

Now combine that with the people who care if their 3DS has that one type of screen or not...

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

deadly_pudding posted:

Once again, a game I'll download with the lid closed while I'm at work so I can play it the second I get home :v:

Isn't that a great feature? I bought DQ7 online at work and when I got home it was all installed and ready to play.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Phantasium posted:

I dunno I think it would be pretty terrible to try to wipe your rear end with one.

the 3(ds) seashells

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

JustJeff88 posted:

Random comment, but I like Super Mario 3D Land. It was obviously a prototype for 3D World, but I like the colourful visuals and the '2.5d' concept. It seems quite maligned, for some reason.

the only reason I remember it getting maligned is because it rolls credits super early and a lot of people didn't realize that literally the entire back half of the game is after that. I loved it when it came out and I still think it's pretty great even through 3d World does everything bigger and better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

I just did it too. it's super fast and easy, hope my data helped in some way