Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Alter Ego posted:

^^^Is that Christopher Meloni?

SERPENTINE, BABOU! SERPENTINE!

They should really get him some toys. It's like...Meowshwitz in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

beaten like the girl holding the black baby

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 05:49 on Mar 20, 2015

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

I didn't know Joan Cusack did product packaging modeling.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Omnishambles posted:

A stapled teabag is fine in the microwave.

Your mom is fine in bed, but I don't want her to be in there.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Soulex posted:

My wife, who does not find flatulence funny,

You better have had an amazing reason to date/marry her, like that she's from a massively rich family. That's a huge drawback.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Johnny Aztec posted:

Man, all i can see if corn.corn.

Get your head out of your rear end.

:D

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Sormus posted:

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Ricky, when'd bubbles get you on the Internet?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

CeramicPig posted:

Transported this patient today. Might want to check that rig extra through at the end of the shift...

Might want to edit this out, buddy.

It's not anonymous at all, since you put that you're from chicago in your user profile.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 11:30 on Aug 4, 2015

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Hydrolith posted:

They might want to edit out the thing you quoted in your post, preventing them from erasing it altogether?

Yup. There's assholes on the Internet, don't you know?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Soulex posted:

Obviously yes, but as I said, at a cursory glance, no one is gonna care. Unless they recognize the software or whatever. Or are weird goons and checked out his profile or something.

I'm just saying, if it showed the clinic or what have you, it would be a much bigger deal then these guys are making it out to be. As of now, it's a screen cap that's pretty pedestrian without investigation.

On the awful app on iPhone, clicking to the profile is the only way to see a poster's avatar. I figured anyone dumb enough to get a picture from an ambulance screen showing the patient's name and time they were treated would have red text.

Nope. They just narrowed themselves down to a comparatively small location.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Woebin posted:

Hi, I don't like mushrooms and this is why. Every other year or so I give it another shot and it's always the same, they're just not for me. It's cool if you like them though.

Thank you for this opportunity to get it off my chest, been eating away at me.

Here's a picture of something funny I came across once.

Pot Of Shoe posted:

:shroom:

This picture is a mystery that I want the answers to.

:shroom:

I'm assuming a guy had a cast that couldn't bend at the knee, so he had to prop it up to poo poo.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

TontoCorazon posted:

The Notebook sad

Two suicide notes in a glitter bra.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Piers Anthony. That's all I need to say.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Also, the mode series. King from place with women in diaper-like undies goes to parallel universe to find a queen, brings back underage Kat Dennings, who recounts her rape repeatedly.

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 17:18 on Aug 5, 2015

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't be gross.

Spellswap.avi

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

RatHat posted:

It reminds me of that ME2 DLC that was just 2GB of 0s

What?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Johnny Aztec posted:

Hah hilarious conversation about modern day gaming in the funny pictures thread going on here

Hah hilarious pictureless bitching about pictureless posting in the funny pictures thread going on here

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

goose fleet posted:

At least she won't get Prego

There it is.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah but there is a light that never goes out.

I hope your coffee mug breaks apart at the handle.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

deoju posted:

Jokes aren't as funny when you have to explain them but that one strikes me as pretty obtuse. I watched Ghostbusters dozens of times as a kid and didn't get it until pretty recently.

Peter is playing a half assed version of the spooky ghost non-diegetic music. So far as I know, it is the only time the movie breaks the 4th wall, so it is a a little out of place.

Maybe I was dumb for not getting it.

The best part is, a couple minutes later, right before he opens the fridge, that music plays on the soundtrack.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Ak Gara posted:

Well to be fair Jesus only had to carry it once.

He quit halfway and some other fucker had to pick up the slack.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Best loss edit ever.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

hhhat posted:

Penis!

Get it?

Your mom does.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Tiggum posted:

So we agree on the pronunciation then?

The average fart joke is infinitely funnier than these endless series' of no-effort puns.

You romaine the worst poster in thistle or any thread, so no one kales about your opinions.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Tiggum posted:

IIRC it's the one where there are these women who have the power to touch someone and have them turn into a mindlessly obedient slave forever, and they use that power in place of the death penalty because if you're innocent then at least you can have your name cleared because you can't lie any more once you've been lobotomised, so they ask you if you did it and you tell the truth. Also, they can normally control the power, but not during sex, but they can't be celibate because the power is hereditary so they need to lobotomise some men to have sex with so they don't die off. Oh, and they have their lobotomised husbands kill all their male children because if any man had this power they'd abuse it, only women can be trusted with it.

Of course Tiggum knows this by heart.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Goons go creepy over other goon's mom.

See "microwave" in saclopedia.

Microwave parachute account spotted.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Subjunctive posted:

I've been staring at this for a couple of minutes, and I just can't quite make it work. Salami is phallic substitute, I guess, but I can't figure the poodle or drink parts.

The joke is that she's running around naked with a poodle and a salami under her arm, and the bartender figures she didn't start the night like that, she's already drank enough to be naked and carrying ridiculous poo poo.

Well, I'm wrong.

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 15:53 on Feb 27, 2016

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

DandyLion posted:

You don't have to, just give him a slice. Detroit style is what, light cheese/ sauce with some bits of crumbling brick and concrete dust?

Burnt in places, and costs a dollar a slice, but you have to pay 100k in back taxes.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Stare-Out posted:

Hey motherfuckers, I'd love to see some funny pics in this here thread.

Lots of complaining, no contribution to the cause?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Puddin posted:

I have my grandads pimp as gently caress night gown, he died in 1988. I will wear it until the day that I die.

So, vintage Frederick's of Hollywood stuff holds up pretty well? Good to know.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I halfway expected him, when he and Fiorina were wrestling for top hand, to suddenly break off, run to the shitter for twenty minutes, and come back with a legal document written on a roll of single ply TP stating that he had the legal right to top hand.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Chuck Tingle is a god damned national treasure.

And Grandma's boy is the best lovely movie.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

What are you talking about? It's just sitting there, limp and lifeless...

Have you tried drinking less?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

The MSJ posted:

He's fine the last time he talked to a reporter. He's going to be Alfred again in Justice League next year.

Long as Clancy Brown, Michael Ironsides and Michael Rooker are ok.

• Locked thread