Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ArtIsResistance posted:

I just cut myself with this post careful

dsyp

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Elohssa Gib posted:

And every once in a while that gets you BRIAN BLESSED

I don't know what is funnier, BRIAN BLESSED or Stephen Fry's imitation of him.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

syscall girl posted:

Show, don't tell. I can't find it on my phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBhPDxszukU

i tried to find some before i made that post, but couldn't

can someone help

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

now that's a pro-click

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
is there a way to find out how much he sells

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

skander posted:

An assload

ayyyy

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

That's not necessarily a hospital. The guy is trading a scythe for the symbol of commerce and negotiation.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

flosofl posted:

So sorry that you're too dumb to find funny things funny. I suppose there's always Big Bang Theory for people like you.

imo it's you who should watch it

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i liked the first 3, but the fourth one, mort, was the first really good one

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Turtlicious posted:

The author is dead right? Are there any series I shouldn't read, because they are never going to get a satisfying conclusion?

the song of ice and fire

but the game of thrones will get a novelization though

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

fong posted:

This has been around for a while, I hadn't realised how much more there was.

yes i have seen that black box before

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
you dick pic posters should hide your dicks behind links because some mods are cunts who probate for nws pics

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Fried Watermelon posted:

I remember my stint as an obese cantina dancer.

In SWG you had 3 "Health Pools", HP, Stamina, Mind.

The first two were easy to heal, however Mind was a bit more tricky. With Mind, any damage amount would cause that amount of Mind to be blacked out and unable to be used. This could be used to permanently disable player characters, since there was no Health Packs or Stims for Mind.

To heal your Mind you needed to either watch a Dancer, or listen to a Band.

One of the requisites for hunting the harder creatures in the game was getting buffs from doctors, so in larger cities, people would actually line up waiting to be buffed by the docs.

What I did was create an obese man, complete with huge belly overlapping his pelvic area, stripped him nearly naked, equipped the slave Leia dancer outfit, and just danced right by the line up. Of course this was also on an RP server so it really broke some people's immersion having a fat man sexy dancing for them and their characters enjoying it.

lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

russia?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

3spoopy5me

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

RolandTower posted:

There was a space-based webcomics about a couple women itinerant workers at a spaceport, which resulted in a guest artist comic done in poser in which the characters ran into like a space hippie who ended up taking them on a Boston style guitar city ship and creating an entire backstory based around those albums and why humanity had to take to the stars in giant guitars. Does anyone else remember this? I've been trying to find it but I can't remember what it was called.

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20080602 ?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

imo the salon writers should be called this

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

Why wouldn't it be Naval One? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe the Marines maintain any fleet of their own.

lol those fuckers have even carriers

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Met posted:

Guess what's happening here.

Two guys sneak into a theater as one guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZaSnGwD2qM

lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

flosofl posted:

Yeah, It happened in The Football Funhouse at the beginning of the Panthers game a couple weeks ago. Someone was being "ironic" with a "please change my name to <something incredibly stupid>" and a mod immediately said "OK". Whoever it was had been posting like crazy up to that and not one single thing after. It was pretty funny.

link

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

flosofl posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761492&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=46#post455390534

And it was actually a dev that made the change.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761492&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=47#post455390800

Previous name was Crow_Robot if I remember correctly. And that post I linked to requesting the name change was the last post in the thread. He was annoyingly prolific right up until then. And it looks like he's only made two posts in forum since then.

lol nice

mods can't change names, only admins can

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

i think that the thing originated in yospos and some mod there said so

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

MorgaineDax posted:

Haha, our city had to recently change the name of our Immigrant Settlement & Integration Services, because a building that has a giant sign that says ISIS is not the first thing a lot of new immigrants want to see.

Why not? It would feel just like home.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Chrpno posted:

Good news everyone, it's the year of the monkey! BRACE YOURSELVES

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

oldpainless posted:

I have not gotten a single joke in this thread

That means you have got them all.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Oh, the humanity!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Birb Katter posted:

Fun fact, we have more guys with thumb heads in parliament than we do women.

Must be a drat big parliament.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

I Am Crake posted:

Yes, it's the right way to put it and it's amazing they put it this way, because most likely any other publication would've just focused on the bigger name.

Yeah, Merkel.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
the best thing about blackface is that it makes americans poo poo their pants

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Trainmonk posted:

Basically everyone in the world hates black people so that's all you need to say about the nuances involved in black face via country.

Why do you hate black people?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

do you have the one with the text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Soulex posted:

No loving lie, this picture brings back memories from Iraq.

We had a CPT who was a complete loving idiot. She was rocks chewing stupid. During PT tests she would be seen out trying to "motivate soldiers" by screaming 'You can do it!' between sips of Mountain Dew and smoking cigarettes. Horrible person, didn't know how to do her job, and above all was bad at hygiene. One day she decided to punish us by listening to Beyonce's "If I were a boy" on repeat for the majority of the day. Mainly because she liked the song. And since she out ranked everyone we were forced to listen. Anyways, she gets up suddenly and blurts out "No one sit in my chair!" and rushes off. Me being a smart rear end who loves attention decided to make a big deal out of getting up out of my chair, sauntering over to hers and was about to sit down until I noticed an odd patch of discoloration. I immediately made a vomit sound and everyone came over to look. She came back in minutes later after we had sat back down and put our heads in our hands trying to process what the hell just happened and sat right back down in it with no attempts to clean it.

7 months later our MAJ comes in from his office across the way and demands that she take that chair to the dumpster. She immediately looks to one of the lower ranking enlisted (like me) and he said 'No. Your disgusting wobbly rear end can take it to the dumpster. I will not put any soldier's sanity at risk by having to throw away your disgusting menstral chair because you didn't address the issue properly or even tried to clean it up."

Goddamn that chair. We had to warn everyone coming in not to sit in it. She always offered it to people if there were no other chairs and we'd have to pretend we didn't want to sit down because no.

drat

• Locked thread