Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
The funniest part to me, was that the 2 golfers that he crashed near just happened to be doctors. Doctors on the golf course? Who woulda thunk it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Meatwave posted:

Choo-Choo! All aboard the diabetes express!

Look at the 2nd meat wagon driver's leg. It has to weigh 50 pounds all by itself.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Len posted:

Those loving things. When the batteries die the people just get up and walk away. The gokarts will not move unless someone is sitting on them or the front is lifted. So the underpaid workers have to drag the fuckers to the front of the store and plug them in with a sign that says "out of service charging" which gets removed by the idiot customers and the process repeats itself.

Don't they almost all have a weight limit of like 300 pounds?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Data Graham posted:

If so, somebody deeply misunderstood the requirement.

They're supposed to be for people on crutches or old people. not 400+ pound fat asses that are just too lazy to walk.

When I took my cruise last year, there was a guy that had to be at the bare minimum 500 pounds, he had this industrial sized rascall scooter. I don't understand how he got through the doors to the state rooms.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

RFC2324 posted:

Do you remember those days where your teachers decided that it was the day to watch a movie, but didn't tell you in advance?

Its because they were still drunk from the night before.

I come from a family of teachers, I have never met anyone else outside of IT who drinks as much, and for a single night, I have never seen anyone outside of a frat drink so much.

It's because much like Teachers, people who work in IT work with children all day. We got politely chewed out yesterday because we aren't "holding users' hands enough". Apparently sending someone directions on how to use something written for a 5 year old is still toooooo haaaaard. God I hate these people so much some days.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Eat the rich.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Silc-pig is a hilarious sounding abbreviation.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Some of Ice T's finest work. And every single one of these movies is hilarious. I'm a personal fan of the one in space.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

You don't say?

<insert Aaetrek joke>

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Grimlook posted:

Thats the greatest name ever and I'm 12 (saddly i'm 33)

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
What I like is how many vehicles have made it under while still being too tall and scraping the ever loving crap out of their roof.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Is that Gus?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Serperoth posted:

I barely play Magic (and I'm in Europe anyway), but I'm a Judge, and taking pictures of people without their permission (or even knowledge) to post on the net and laugh is Not Okay, especially since there obviously are shitlords who'd do the same to women for less humourous purposes. The definition of Unsporting Conduct - Major is as follows: "A player takes action towards one or more individuals that could reasonably be expected to create a feeling of being harassed, threatened, bullied, or stalked."

"A player takes inappropriate photos of another player without express permission." is an example of that kind of behaviour, with the comment on the Judge blog starting with "Yes, there’s an obvious case here some people will point to".

I had a giggle at the photos when they first surfaced, I won't deny it, but, to further quote the Judge blog "this behavior impairs the comfort of our players and the safe, welcoming environment we are responsible for creating and promoting, and it bears being called out specifically."

Counterpoint: being in public you have no expectation of privacy.
Also: http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/workwear/longtail-t-shirts/longer-shirts.aspx

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Anatharon posted:

I still don't get it. :shobon:

Also, he is Sherlock Holmes.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Boru posted:

Hah! That dude just hanging there looks so chill! :3:

You can't see his hands.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

C.P.A.N. posted:

I've never seen whiskers bend that way before

It almost seems as if someone might have done things to that photo using some sort of program!

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
^^^Wrasslin is kinda crappy right now, it's a bunch of stupid bearded hipsters these days instead of roided out crazy dudes throwing each other through tables and the ring.

Sorry to hear about your terrible genetics. But yes, in fact, most adults can drink milk problem free.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Woebin posted:

Hi, I don't like mushrooms and this is why. Every other year or so I give it another shot and it's always the same, they're just not for me. It's cool if you like them though.

Thank you for this opportunity to get it off my chest, been eating away at me.

Here's a picture of something funny I came across once.

Just curious but which part of the picture did you come across?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'm going to write a gritty sci-fi space opera series and just have it get lighter and more family-friendly with each book, just to be contrary.

You mean like the original Star Wars trilogy?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

WarpedNaba posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3H1l-o8RM

Doesn't stop evil warlords from attempting to violate them.

Did I just have a stroke?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Do they also have a wood working manual? Because that just broke my table.

I'm always impressed when someone breaks the tables on my 2560x1600 monitor.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

wayfinder posted:

Tell that to the people trying to build mass ;)

It's easy, just eat McDonalds every meal for a few weeks.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

-Zydeco- posted:

IIRC he has a severe case of obsessive compulsive disorder. Ok guy with really lovely issues. If you want delusional internet wierdos check out Sonichu.

The guy on the left is the creators literal self insert.

Good thing he told us it was hand drawn.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Krinkle posted:

She followed me on twitter and I was like huh well will you look at that, a verified follower, and then I noticed she's following like twelve million people and went oh. Oh Melissa. What are you even doing.

I haven't seen or heard of her since she was the slow-clap coach in some american pie knock-off.

Cause she's rich as hell and spit out a couple kids and quit the biz.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Pat Mustard posted:

If you have to pay them it's probably not going to work out.

You always end up paying 1 way or the other.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Genpei Turtle posted:

You can't post this without posting the rest of the series!

Do you think that girl even knows she's being used for inanimate erotic literature covers?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

There are pills you can take if your "steaming downloads" are disabled

Of all the places to start a cat head collection, why would you use the underside of your kitchen cabinets?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Zero One posted:

Disney got rid of their old system a couple years ago. Now the special access is pretty much only given to autistic and Make-a-Wish kids. People in wheelchairs need to wait the normal time or get a fastpass.

What? Why is this a thing that happens.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Magnus Praeda posted:

That's a game, right? Please tell me there's a game that will let me racedrive a Robin.

ftfy

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

PaulBearer posted:

That's like saying "I ate a lemon once and didn't like it, so fruit sucks". There are like a billion genres of Metal.
http://mapofmetal.com/

Arnold at the Oktoberfest.

He looks like he's about to pop a blood vessel. Must be a heavy stein.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Is one named Less Than Jake?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Lotish posted:

So what I'm hearing is you need to be crazy or a crab to be into politics?

You forgot rich. You have to be rich, first and foremost to get into politics.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Panniculus Rift posted:

i have no strong feelings about this guy, but in general it's not unusual to dislike a clown when that clown is not funny

John Wayne Gacy was a funnier clown.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Those are huge undies.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Did you know the new iPhone can be charged in the microwave?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
The 80s were a magical time.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Data Graham posted:

Oh good, phrenology is back

Wut? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

china bot posted:

Caught this during the security orientation at my new job

Eh? If you don't work in IT you might not realize just how stupid the average office monkey is. Unless there's something in the picture I'm missing.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

theflyingorc posted:

it's all in widescreen

Well of course it is. It's not like fat asses fit on 4:3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Bloody Cat Farm posted:

"I'll take 'Le Tits Now' for 500"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsIVYHL4NR0

• Locked thread