Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

This was my Windows user picture until recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Maxwells Demon posted:

Then don't pronounce Italia like Italians would but like a midwesterner would.

This confuses me since excepting a few years in Hawaii, I've always lived in the Midwest and don't think I've ever heard anyone pronounce it "Itaylia".

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Data Graham posted:

"Eye-talia"

That still doesn't make it sound like "genitalia", unless you've heard people say "gen-eye-talia". Also, Breaking Away was a work of fiction.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Or the land doesn't go down at the same rate everywhere.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Zopotantor posted:

Does his tattoo say "Maytag"?

It looks a lot more like "Makayla".

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
The best part is there's no way that round was in his heart; it's not been fired.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
I always marvel at the drivers who manage to make it under without being stopped, but then continue driving. There's no way you wouldn't notice all but the barest scratches from that bridge. Why wouldn't you stop?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Backweb posted:

Cats also apparently never need chiropractors.

Well, neither does anyone else.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Len posted:

Was that Morally Inept or are there two goon dog fuckers?

Someone else. And it wasn't intentional.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

The platform of the scissor lift is coming straight toward the camera, right? This hurts.

Yeah, that's the only way I can figure that makes sense. It took me a while to see it, though.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Why'd they leave his lower legs the same size? If you're gonna shrink someone, shrink all of them!

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
What sort of mp3 player will do this? I just tried Windows Media Player and VLC and neither made any noise.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

I have no idea whether there's any purpose to this thing's motion, but it's cool as hell.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

I'm a musician and have seen Ghostbusters a couple of times, but I still don't get this. Unless it's the weird ordering of the rests.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Right, because I would know the exact clip. Thanks for explaining it though. (Also, it was after 19 seconds.)

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Mr Giant Man posted:

Sheee's a brick and I'm drowning slowly...

:golfclap:

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Bad Sneakers posted:

Eww. Who has wallpaper in a bathroom?

Probably the same folks who have carpet in the bathroom.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Hirayuki posted:

Every doctor office I've been in that has need for urine samples also has a little doored portal in the bathroom where a patient can place their sealed fresh urine sample when they're done with it. The other side presumably opens into the testing lab, where a tech can pick up the sample and test it without any awkward patient interaction. Apparently this place has a busted portal.

Huh, I don't think I've ever encountered such a portal in my 30 years in the upper-mid-west.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

PaulBearer posted:

I thought it's rocket launcher that fires in two opposite directions. And that wouldn't even be the dumbest idea in this picture.

The thing that baffles me most about this image is the amount of duplicate/triplicate/whatever stuff. There are at least three laptops, two keyboards, a handful of input devices... What the hell is going on?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Why are images on tumblr so loving awfully displayed on mobile? It's always a big pain to move the picture so you can see all of it, especially if part of it goes off the right side of the screen.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Eh, it seems like Facebook cropped their logo.

Fake edit: I have no idea how business pages' profile pictures normally show up in that side bar.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Christo posted:

Seems a competent graphic designer would know how facebook crops images and center the logo accordingly so that it wont read "Asswork".

That's probably true, yeah.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Oh god.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Who's the guy on the left? I don't recognize him and can't make out his lapel pin.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

And More posted:

It's more of a chop, really.

OPM sold out to Big Karate.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

bunky posted:

Why do they have so many goddamn hvac units and water heaters?

This is my main question.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

I can't figure out what "maters" are.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

whiteyfats posted:

Try being from Bradford County. :smithcloud:

My wife is very happy she got out of Putnam County.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Those things are tear-to-open though?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

This one is broken for me, even if I copy URL and load it in Firefox. I get a message saying the video is corrupted.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Amazing. So... how do they deal with all the duck poop?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Hmm, Michigan's got a Climax as well (which is close to I-69 but not, unfortunately, on it). I wonder how they chose between that and Dick.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Ok, I'll bite; what is this from?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
drat, I'd forgotten all about Sexy Losers. What a weird comic.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Why is "BAPE 88" particularly funny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

spog posted:

I had to read this post his voice - it is impossible not to.

It's totally possible. For instance, if one has no idea what the reference is.

• Locked thread