Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Volkerball posted:

LA doesn't deserve a guaranteed playoff team every year.

Neither does Boston but that's the world we live in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I don't really care where the Raiders go along as there isn't a big dumb baseball diamond in the middle of it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Raiders being the odd team out is unbelievably hilarious to me

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I want only Oakland to move because their stadium is terrible and I want Ross to be happy and Kroenke to get hosed

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Volkerball posted:

I would love the Raiders in LA, but it's not worth it if it means wrecking the division.

Would it really wreck the division that much?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

One of the teams would leave it, so yeah

lame. The NFL could milk two yearly division rivarly games in the city no problem.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

It's not really a rivalry.

The NFL could make it one. Two fanbases of the same city in the same division meeting on mutual homefield twice a season could be an event if they let it. Trade Burfict and Suh to the teams if you nee to spice it up.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

I want Kroenke schadenfreude.

As well as leaving the Rams, Raiders, and Chargers where they are for the sakes of their fan bases, really, but Kroenke sounds like a shitlord.

Doesn't Oakland have the lowest attendance of any team in the NFL?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

I think it's St. Louis.

Raw numbers might be Oakland because they tarp off the upper deck.

Honestly I get Oakland and even St Louis a little but I seriously never understood San Diego trying to leave

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

My singular dream is no matter what Oakland stops playing on a loving baseball diamond half the season jesus it looks so loving bush league

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I have nothing against LA as much as I find everyone from California to be subhuman

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

San Diego is the sole exception, you dudes are cool

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Look, after watching Straight Outta Compton I just want LA Raiders hats to be a thing again make this happen NFL

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

Hell yeah lame duck franchise for real

Remember when everyone in Houston abandoned the Oilers in their last season and the team had a better away game record than home game record

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I want to see the '17 Chargers in a near empty stadium cheered on only by the progressively expanding Rivers family

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Volkerball posted:

seriously? about loving time. i brought this up as a feature i don't know how many times.

I like how everytime Lowtax fucks up the forums for a few hours he makes it up by giving us some new form of functionality.

One more crash and he might fix search for the ninth time

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Native Californians aren't nearly as bad as the transplants you fuckers keep sending here. :argh:

Californians are basically Packers fans. They have this idea that they live this enlightened experience that everyone is envious of and all they can talk about is their state as this loving experience and how great it is and they don't realize the rest of the country doesn't give even a marginal gently caress and wants them to just die.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

I think all of us would be happier if California was no longer a part of the union.

Basically give the whole southwest back to Mexico but let us keep Colorado

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

goddammit no LA Raiders come the gently caress on LA Raiders

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Literally my favorite line in that song

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Who counts as the owner for Green Bay anyways.

I know its probably some executive manager or something but I want to imagine all the cheeseheads with "NFL OWNER" shirts draw straws and the lucky one gets to go

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I want them to come back from the meeting and Shahid Khan turns heel and announces he has the votes to move Jacksonville

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

How easy would it be to sneak up and pee on one of those cars asking for a friend

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

jesus how is LA so bad at football

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

And you may laugh when I say MLS, but that just means you've never gotten stuck in the same elevator as a bunch of Google tools. :argh:

What I love about MLS is that it is objectively the worst played soccer in the Western world but hipsters love it because its soccer.

Like, I love soccer but gently caress me if I can watch an MLS game

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Steelers nation will always have a spot waiting for you Ross

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kroenke threw a fit over a 20 year old stadium that wasnt paid for yet lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

the Chargers are gonna play out another season in San Diego in front of an empty crumbling stadium, finish 3-13, fire Mike McCoy, and announce they're moving to LA on January 15th, 2017.

Steelers nation bro

Join us

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

Chargers fan forever.

But the chargers are no longer Ross fans

Don't be the abused spouse putting up with their poo poo hoping for love that will never be returned.

gently caress the stud.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

JRizzle posted:

lol k dude

Open invitation to all betrayed fans to get on that sweet sweet Steel City D.

Playoffs consistently
NFL fellation
An elite core group of master posters

Steelers fandom has it all, right at your fingertips

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

where the gently caress are the Aztecs going to play

won't the stadium still be there?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

JRizzle posted:

I'd like to start with getting rid of my current avatar before I pick a new team (which will probably be the Chiefs since I live in KC now)

Steel City son

Stairway to Seven

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Join Steelers fandom now and soon you too can be an oppressive braggart running around telling everyone "HERE WE GO" when Pittsburgh gets that seventh ring

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

More perks of being Steel City 4 Lyfe

1. cool unis to buy and wear
2. can make fun of browns
3. antonio brown and leveon bell
4. near guaranteed national coverage several times a year

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

In burritos. What's the problem?

See look, you belong with us

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If you've never put french fries on the hamburger you have never lived life

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

French fries are like Steelers fans. They are everywhere and they always belong.

Come be a french fry with us

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

If I win Powerball on Wednesday night I'm buying the Chargers from Spanos at knifepoint and keeping them in San Diego. Thanks Dan I'll hang up and listen

I just discovered Kroenke owns literally all Colorado sports other than the Broncos and that is some bullshit

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

Also any true fan tries to keep anyone else possible from cheering for their team. Nothing is worse than other fans.

Steelers fans are borg bro how have you not realized this

We loving own North Carolina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

He owns the Avs and Nuggets. Kroenke's son runs both teams and is way more competent than Jed York.

and Rapids and apparently a Lacrosse team

• Locked thread