Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Phillipians 1:21
I wish la could get a team that isn't the Chargers raiders or Rams but beggars can't be choosers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Oh of course but for all the people here who have latched on to dumbass random teams (like, oh, say, the bengals) and are more interested in rooting for a local team I think they'd probably choose the one that, at this moment, is better. Maybe that's wrong though idk

I think you are right, because the people who don't love the raiders hate them so they aren't going to become fans if there is another local option.

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

I'm fully on board with bringing the Seahawks to LA. Screw the Rams/chargers/raiders

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Anaheim is the worst but I still wish that would have happened

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Zurreco posted:

It's actually super easy to get loving tired of sunny days if you ever grew up somewhere with actual seasons. Chicago in the fall is better than San Diego at any time of year.

It's easy to get tired of sunny days if you are a retard.

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Rebrand them as the Los Angeles browns. Cleveland can keep the name too

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

The only city LA hates is Boston

This is it. We hate the Giants but I don't really think that's the same as hating San Francisco.

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

I'm a little confused on the Rams attendance problem because the data I've seen shows then second in attendance behind the cowboys. Maybe that's based on tickets sold rather than actual people coming through the gate but I don't think that really matters from the teams perspective and in selling psls.

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

hifi posted:

Empty seats turn into unsold seats eventually though, and 30k fans showing up out of 80k sold isn't a good trend

That's fair and I agree that it isn't a good trend, but I don't think the Rams attendance from the past season is an indicator that they or the chargers are going to have issues selling psl in the new stadium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

The angels are so gay I wish they would move to somewhere like Idaho so I wouldn't encounter their lovely white fans. Also they are gay as in the middle school insult gay not the sexual orientation! Sorry for any offense, but gay is the best way to describe the angels.

• Locked thread