Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

LODGE NORTH posted:

I think it'd be fairly easy for me to get $150 for my S0, so I think I may splurge on an S2 once I get $250 in expendable funds.

Maybe.

I just bought an s0 for $150 and I think I got a really good deal so... yeah you'd probably be able to get that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

My battery was totally hosed my s0 until I turned off background refresh on the apps I didn't use that often. I was at 5-10% at 10pm before and right now I'm at 58%.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Edit: the 4th result is a nice looking milanese loop knockoff for $12 may need to buy that to replace the worn one I've been using.

I ordered the loop. I'll let you know how it is when I get it Saturday.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Trip report: knock off milanese loop discovered from the earlier "spigen dock" Amazon search is pretty solid. Looks nice, I like it.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

I have a s0 that I bought used right after the s2 announcement. I consistently wear it daily from 8am until 10:30pm and it very rarely drops below 50%. On days that I work out and go out late at night it gets to maybe 30% by 1am.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Pokémon go updated with Apple Watch support for the 7 of us that still play it.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It's not bad. You start a workout and it actively tracks for Pokémon and poke stops and does a hell of a lot better at tracking steps. It can't catch Pokémon though so the plus single still has that over this.

It wasn't tracking steps for me on my first walk (or distance) but my egg progress went up. It was weird.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Autocorrect on my phone spells it correctly, but when I post it changes to that gibberish.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

I managed to scratch the ever living poo poo out of the face of my S0 Apple Watch. Anyone have any idea how much a repair costs, or anything I can do on my own to repair? They're more than just superficial scratches.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Ugh, ffs. I'll just keep it with the gouges until they make some significant upgrades.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Mine's taken a shitload of abuse. I'm not actually sure which bump scratched it because I stopped checking it after I bump things.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Mine was acting up last week (I wanna say on Wednesday). It continuously unpaired from my phone and locked itself. I had to reset it. I think they're just finnacky sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Kohl's has it for $329 with a $60 gift certificate.
https://www.dealnews.com/Apple-Watch-Series-3-GPS-38-mm-60-Kohls-GC-for-329-free-shipping/2120083.html

• Locked thread