Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

PS. Love the cabin posted:

gently caress all of you for not discovering my awesome hidden secret message
i am upset

was it goatse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

yup, we do. more of ours is underwater though iirc

its locked away in your posts

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Liver Disaster posted:

i remember when everyone was like 'oh deer are cute!' then i moved to the mountains and found that image is entirely false they are actually tall rats but less domesticated (than wild rats)

from cycling i learned that deer are like giant squirrels, they both flip the gently caress out at anything and then run in random directions, including running back into you

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

rip swolehorse

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

PS. Love the cabin posted:

just imagine metal filings and lemon juice being forced down your cockhole

keep going....

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

is there a protocol for accidentally opening a hole to hell (or a hell-type dimension)?

this is a serious question.

breach the helium cooling the accelerator, suffocate all the hellspawn in the tunnels.

Moist von Lipwig posted:

never
stop
posting

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

I like the warning sign they use at CERN to signify that helium leaks are possible in an area

designated sit down and stare at your dick corner.
:bsdsnype:

jetz0r fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Mar 15, 2015

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Dolomite posted:

how else are you going to get it all up? normal vacuums don't work

fans and a blowtorch.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

your adorable animal is a piece of poo poo

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

uncurable mlady posted:

im the implied sexualization of the legos

text me

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Chorrax posted:

ive tried that but monster just has the right balance of glucose and caffeine to keep my from yawning until ~3:30am, and I also like the taste

speaking of awful things done for the sake of drugs, is there a version of soylent with caffeine?

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/581282812772413440

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

execute every single person

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

wesley snypes posted:

i don't blame florida for anything, i'm not saying the state made a mistake. florida is a mistake, and the blame belongs to all of us

florida would be an ok place if all the people and mosquitoes died

until it was swallowed by the sea in a few years.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh hey there's more

finally, pepperoni nips that deliver

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

SHAGGAR. THEY'RE EVOLVING

no disc wheel 2/5

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

i hear it's a side effect from benzo withdrawal. a gram of grey market russian or chinese benzo powder should be enough to form a dependency with withdrawal symptoms.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

univbee posted:

they sent a SWAT team for this?! Was he wagering with keys of cartel coke?

it gets even better (worse). the cop overheard some coworkers betting on a football game at a bar, so he went DEEP COVER on them. over a few months, the cop got them to up the frequency and amount of bets until they did $2k in one day to count as a gambling operation. once that happened the cop arranged a meeting to collect winnings at the guy's house, guy walks out of his house to meet his 'friend' and there's a swat team there, and one of them shoots him.

http://www.salon.com/2013/07/07/%E2%80%9Cwhy_did_you_shoot_me_i_was_reading_a_book_the_new_warrior_cop_is_out_of_control/

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

i look like a burnt turd and make about the same i'm fuckz0rd

text me

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

borax isn't poison

it has the same ld50 as table salt

you can straight up eat a table spoon

borax is a terrible spice

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Davethulhu posted:

if salt isn't a spice, then no way borax is :colbert:

google tells me salt is a mineral, then a SEASONING

fine, borax is a lovely seasoning

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

BANME.sh posted:

my kid is 2 and he's obsessed with Thomas right now. they reference this episode quite often in the newer CG episodes and even the books. it's really weird.

Elder Postsman posted:

except she. we've watched day of the diesels at least 3 times.
you are kids are autistic, hth.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

surebet posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/spxAiUV

occluding hmds + 3rd person camera soccer game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRubBJglrVI

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Sniep posted:

if the victim is being drunk and high after a night out and hungover already and you havent even slept, then yes, a carne asada burrito is war crimes like WWII + Shock and Awe against your stomach and it's the best kind of crime

if that's a war crime, call me henry loving kissinger

Sniep posted:

count how many ingredients are in your pre-grated cheese that are not cheese and compare/contrast against buying cheese, just cheese

hint: it's nasty because it would go bad in 4 seconds once it hit room temp otherwise

CULTURED PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO COLOR, POTATO STARCH AND POWDERED CELLULOSE ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR). CONTAINS: MILK

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

there's milk in cheese :eyepop:

that's the ingredients list from a 5lb bag of food service grade shredded cheddar.

the sargento cheese in my fridge has more things on it. (MORE CHEMICALS EQUAL MORE SCARY)

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

echinopsis posted:

life used to be way coler

i'm the 400amp electrical service a few feet away from a pond of people.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

a good dog

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

goddamnedtwisto posted:

if the motorcyclist has even the slightest common sense he's long gone before the car driver even notices the lights have changed.

filtering is perfectly safe in every single country it's allowed (basically all of them apart from most of america and parts of australia)

in fact here have a lovely video of me filtering perfectly safely, also a demonstration of hyperlapse, so you can have the calming redmond influence on you while you watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZEOhbq_F9w

you got smoked by some cyclists drafting a bus

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

SynthOrange posted:

Feed it dog pictures and it becomes TERRIFYING.

Wanna see what happens if it's just fed all of Giger's work.

oh my god, its full of dogs

(i was going to post that one, because holy gently caress, these are insane)

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

steam game in level cap mode

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

IUG posted:

does this make it fun to play yet?

play?

you mean leave open in a window while a script does everything

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what coin would you say those nips are

wooden nickle

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

and are also still terrifying

imagine a giant loving crow or thirty-foot goose with teeth coming at you

this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQzI7Fb2EMU

turns into this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTNKGK7hVhY

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Linux Pirate posted:

yospos i liked speedracer and some of old 80's animes tell me its ok to like and that i am not some weeaboo human being for liking them

i'm sorry, sir. you've got the animes

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Boxturret posted:

what about meeting them half way and throwing him in a volcano?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gg9_zTlg4M

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

nice, a way to waste even more energy than normal bike shocks, with no lockout option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

Ffffffriday night motherfuckers

:rip:

• Locked thread