Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i'm streaming this game as soon as i get it (which is not tuesday, but whenever i come back from spring break)

where are you going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I.N.R.I posted:

i seriosuly think most ppl in this forum just talk out of their asses lol.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i want to play this freaking game!!!!!!! gently caress my drat life

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Chalets the Baka posted:

Someone PLEASE buy me Bloodborne and a PS4

gently caress you buddy get in line

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

buy me ps4

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

deadwing posted:

found my first npc summon sign before bsb and goddamn did he go down like a loving chump with jolly cooperation, had no idea about his patterns but he only hit me once

dope.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Proposition Joe posted:

It would have been fun if there was a slim chance that a Demon's Souls boss could show up in a randomized Chalice Dungeon. Would have been fun to have shot the Adjudicator in his dome with a blunderbuss.

imagine being able to summon the freaking dragotnborn to help you w/ bosses., even sicker idea imo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Proposition Joe posted:

Is it cheesing, or some say cheating?

you tell me, joe

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

numbers didnt go that high in dark souls..... my desire to play this game has juts increased exponentialy, farther than i ever thought possible. high numbers make my poo poo stiff, you see

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Nanomashoes posted:

Remember how in Final Fantasy 1 you ended with 500 hp, and in final fantasy 2 (4 in japan) you ended with 5000?

how could i forget.?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

AHungryRobot posted:

I don't think there was ever a single nanosecond that I gave a gently caress about the story in Bloodborne.

maybe because your a retard.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

bloodborne is the best souls game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

The jump between NG and NG+ seems more extreme in this game than any of the other souls games. I never played dark souls NG+ further than ringing he bells though so idk if that gets harder but the bosses have so much freaking health the second time around

yeah bloodborne ng+ isnt loving around. i only got to cleric beast before i decided to make a skill based characater but he had like a million hp and it took forever to kill him. plus everything pretty much 2-3 shots you unless yuou have a million vit

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

bloodborne is really good to play fast. rip pimp c

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I freakin love that fight and I think it's my favorite of any souls game

same. it's the most epic fight in the game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

SleepySonata posted:

The counter head slam bait was perfect.

The visceral finish was sexy.

the video turns you on. that's weird as poo poo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

Its normal

your right. it's normal to get horny to epic bloodborne footy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i used to be pissed off about the number of weapons in bloodborne but now i think its cool because all of them are good and viable

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

saw cleaver for the god damned win.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

GulagDolls posted:

most of the weapons are also two different weapons

gently caress me.... i almost forgot. hell yeah

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

it would have been cool if bosses dropped a bloodborne version of boss souls and that u could use to make boss weapons. a rom weapon or a wet nurse weapon would be epic

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Saki posted:

Ds 2 is great but Ds 1 is insanely good. If bb even comes close I'll be happy. What's the ornstein & smough of bloodborne?

find out for yourself.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

gascoigne kicks rear end and so does the last boss that isnt the secret (?) last boss but the regular one. bloodborne owns

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

rediscover posted:

saw cleaver for the god damned win.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the saw spear is also insanely sick

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ludwigs is the best weapon in the game, i think

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

it's hosed up and also it's really good.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

u can cheese eileen really easy when you first find her.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Does she leash back to the balcony when you run out or something? Cuz right now I get a backstab and a few good parry viscerals and some chip damage and she's still at 50% then kills me.

Idk I kinda want to 'earn' her badge

no when u go through the doorway to her from the rafters area there's these barrels and boxes and poo poo a little bit in fronft of you and to the left. you just break them to make room, go get her pissed off, and then run to where the barrels/boxes were. she'll get stuck on a wooden plank handrail thing 9 times out of10 and you can kick her rear end without repurcussion. except for the weight it will leave on your gamer conscience

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

hes pretty challenging but hes no more difficult than some of the bosses soi i suggest fighting him normally for max fun. my top tip is to use jumping attacks and sidestep r1s only, and never attack first.

jumping attacks are clutch.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

GulagDolls posted:

b7i4bxfp

play through this chalice dungeon. dont bother with optional areas just run to the end

is there good poo poo.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

has ne1 done a lvl 4 play through yet? does the low defence make the chalice dungeons nearly impossible?

everything 1 hits you pretty much

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Benny D posted:

my body is ready

my nbody is ready is a funny rear end meme my dude. lmfao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Benny D posted:

I'm doing this as blind as possible but can someone explain to me what's going on with my health meter? It'll go down but sometimes before it actually goes down if I'm laying into an enemy it sometimes goes back up again? I haven't figured it out

rally. when u take damage you can hit enemies to regain some of the hp you lost. its a risk reward type joint

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

It's not worth it. You still gotta drop 40k souls on purchasing them which is like infinity at that stage in the game. I did it on a new char and realized my error.

Also you don't get the Hunter rune, which is by far the best covenant caryll rune.

i did it and farmed the 40k echoes without too much trouble. yeah it took a minute but having the blades of mercy before gascoigne is cool as hell

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

hm.. ty for shield tip. still, i only ever get hit with the last meteor to fall, but id really rather dodge it completely. maybe i should try tilting the camera up and watching them fall..

my friend gets pissed when i tilt the camera up to loo kat the meteors and tells me its just loving me up but uhhh he isnt the one playing and savagely owning rom lol, is he,? tilting the camera up is a good strat

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

my favorite bit of sound in this game is definitely the winter lantern singing. it's so eerie and unsettling

yea.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

lmao... hell yes

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

01011001 posted:

im not sure if id be able to go back to des, or even das, after bloodborne

i hadnt played dark souls in like a year when bloodborne came out and then recently i played it again and now it feels really slow and easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

fire paper + untransformed saw cleaver equals pwning amelia every time unless your a noob