Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Some games:

Carmageddon, The port is great, has nice controls and is really really fun to play. :siren: Just 0.99$. :siren:

Asphalt 8: Your typical Gameloft F2P but this one works a charm offline and is awesome, the download is over a gig so watch it.

Dead Space: If you know the horror/gore games from PC/Consoles, well, is old, 6.99$ but works great on anything from JB to Lollipop. It's not F2P or anything, just a nice single player campaign.

The Room: Great puzzle game for just 0.99$, one of my all time favourites paired with The Room 2 (2.99$).

I'll also mention other games I love like Wordament and Snap Attack from Microsoft, or House of the Dead Overkill (Sega) wich is a nice time waster too. And how to miss The Bard's Tale, great android port from the hilarious action RPG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Cidrick posted:

Wow - I didn't realize Avernum was ported to mobile, but it would definitely be a fantastic Android game. Most Spiderweb games probably would be, now that I think about it.

Avernum is fantastic the bigger screen you have. I own a Nexus 7 2013 and an Asus TF-201 and it plays waaaay better on a 10" screen than the 7 of the Nexus. Same happens with Avadon.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

It's been up for a while, just a warning: It makes my N7 2013 cry for help. It's incredibly resource hungry.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

What is a good shooter (don't mind 1st or 3rd person) that isn't pay2win? I own the old NOVA 3 and Shadowgun. Oddworld: Stranger Wrath is decently rated and cheap but I'd love to get some suggestions. It can be modern, scy-fi or whatever, just want to be fun. Bonus points if I can use a gamepad plugged to my N7 or P9.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

mrkillboy posted:

The Suicide Squad FPS is surprisingly great for what it is, and is also completely free.

Been playing it and is drat fun! Well, playing Deadshot anyways since Harley Queen is more melee oriented and Diablo is just a flamethrower but is great that it has no ads or money system at all.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Is there any decent racing game in Android for free (or something below 3€)? I own Carmageddon and is kind of fun but I'd like a rally game or something, big plus if I can use my dualshock 4 like emulators do.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

mrkillboy posted:

I haven't played it but Rush Rally 2 is apparently quite well regarded.

Thanks, I'll give it a try with my reward money.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

How popular is CoD mobile on this thread? I've been playing it with coworkers since its official launch and I think is really fun. Despite the huge amounts of microtransactions, it doesn't feel p2win.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Same name as in here for CoD Mobile. I'll add a bunch since the game is cool for a bunch of rounds.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

New Leaf posted:

Is there a favored controller or snap-on controller device for phones that you guys recommend? Starting to get into more that type of game and wanted to see what people actually like.

A Dualshock 4, Xbox One controller (both wired and Bluetooth) will work perfectly. I tested both and I like playing CoD with a Dualshock 4. 8bitdo controllers are worth checking if you like the SNES style with added analogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

It's a shame because just straight porting Diablo 3 with decent touch controls (and gamepad support) would be enough for me to shell 10-15€.

At this point even a port of Diablo 1 would be enough.