Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Pocket City is out.

Edit: just noticed the other post.I feel silly for reposting it. I was just so excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Aw. It's like a cute Cities: Skyline

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Vhak lord of hate posted:

SRPG called Man Or Vampire just released, despite being an srpg it plays pretty fast. Low rarity units can still help out decently and the art style is pretty decent. The deeper systems seem confusing and require a lot of grinding because duh it's a gatcha.

I've been pretty excited for this if only because it's a gacha without anime

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I'd love mount and blade warband on my phone

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Dragoon. Very beginner friendly.

Stack reflect.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Pookum posted:

Got the psxe emulator and it rocks. I use a playstation classic controller through the usb otg dongle i got with my s10 and then i mirror my screen to my tv with chromecast, works pretty well. It was a little laggy for spyro but works awesome for breath of fire 4 and other RPGS. I'm looking into good bluetooth controllers now so I can pop the phone in a VR headset and play some PS1 classics in bed.

edit: I just realized the emulator probably doesn't have a VR option. Oh well maybe I'll get one of those bendy arm clamp phone holders.

I'm picturing you doing all of this IN BED and I gotta say I'm pretty jealous.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

https://redd.it/d49ouq

Here's the big post about Second Galaxy.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Talran posted:

Just a heads up, we've got another goon guild set up in Epic 7 that we're trying to stuff with newer players, and still have some 11 slots with another 8 left to unlock.

Guild name is LLJK, and the discord link is the same as the old which if it's expired for any reason the following will work: https://discord.gg/fSWQeDs

I totally was not digging this game from the screenshots but I gave it a shot and now I'm really digging it.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Just got my EVE Echoes invite!

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

It's far from perfect but I'm having a good time.

Edit

Eat The Rich fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Dec 19, 2019

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Artelier posted:

You have made me look like a fool, a fool!

(Thank you! It wasn't showing up when I searched it for...some reason)

It wasn't showing up for my friend either and I had to link it.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Snowmankilla posted:

No. Color based?

Regular nonograms. They get pretty big and I appreciate the detail. The subject matter makes me feel like I'm doing one in an old gaming magazine

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Stardew Valley is, no joke, perfect on mobile. The only thing wrong with it, outside of not being mod-able, is that it's the last platform to get updates. No idea when 1.5 is happening, but it's happening.

Controller or touchscreen, the controls are legitimately great.

https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Installing_SMAPI_on_Android

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Omg, I started playing super snail cause it was advertised to me and the graphics were super cool but I started it while listening to a podcast and 30 minutes in, I still couldn't access the settings to turn off the sfx and bgm and

Why do mobile devs lock you out of the settings when you just wanna turn off the noise? Does anyone ever even listen to the noise? My phone is muted unless I've got earbuds in.

Yeah so I uninstalled, mostly cause the on-rails tutorial and the previous chat makes me feel not dumb about feeling dumb in the tutorial

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

people actually play the games that pop up in those ads? :cripes:

No, in the play store, 'Ads - Suggested for you'. Sometimes it'll look interesting and I'll check it out. I usually end up uninstalling though.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I think I've posted about this before, but I remember waiting for my fiancee to try on wedding dresses and I was passing the time by playing Dungeon Raid, getting pretty far (but not so sucked into it that I couldn't quickly shut it off should my opinion or compliments on dresses be needed). It's Pavlovian how quickly my mind goes to that whole era of our lives together when I see any screenshots from it.

We've been married for over ten years now :unsmith:

I played the hell out of Dungeon Raid in the hospital when my kid was born. It's pretty much how I kept my sanity during hours of Ridiculousness reruns on the hospital TV.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

delfin posted:

I mean, I made it. Whether it lets anyone in is another thing.

This is what a syndicate code looks like

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Goddammit I'm hooked on the match game

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Royal Match is just a nice way to kill time. I like watching stuff blow up while waiting for a Tarkov raid. The lack of ads is wild.

As an added bonus, my nephew woke up in the middle of the night and he wouldn't go back to sleep. My sister was super out of patience so I laid with him and started playing Royal Match on my phone. He chilled out, watched me play and fell asleep 10 minutes later. He was inconsolable before that.

Edit: is there a goon team? I joined one that's definitely goons but there's 2 in here and they haven't been online at all so

Eat The Rich fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Jan 24, 2024

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Well, if it helps, I read a thing the other day, I think it was from Tumblr, that says to avoid games that focus on extrinsic rewards and go for those that have intrinsic rewards.

The difference is that a game with intrinsic rewards basically means that the gameplay is fun enough as its own reward. A game with extrinsic rewards is where you do something that's not really fun or engaging just to get something mostly if not completely unrelated to gameplay itself.

Playing games focused on extrinsic rewards can actually lead to depression. :eng101:

Edit: found it! I was close, but not exact. This is the kind of poo poo that keeps me away from Egg Inc or any other clicker now. Wish I'd known about this years ago, as that game was actually making me feel like poo poo and I didn't realize it.

Matthewmatosis did a great video about this.

https://youtu.be/5NC0sW-t6oY?si=ZGLTSaMTwAh22YhA

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

victorious posted:

What's the name? I've just unlocked teams myself.

I was a pain in the neck to find. They're still inactive so I went ahead and made a new one called LLJK. Should be the only one that shows up.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Digital Jedi posted:

Sent a request to join to whoever runs it.
Ign: digi

Sorry! Got you in. Apparently I decided to not look at the game for a while after closing the team off and deciding to boot normies. I chose 3 random goons to be co-leaders and uhhhhh welcome to the team yay

Edit: oh also if I booted you, I'm sorry, your name is too normie

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Kheldarn posted:

LOL! You kicked my wife out. 😂

Oh shid oh gently caress

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Kheldarn posted:

I haven't told her yet…

Im not sure she can rejoin. Feels really bad lol

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

ChubbyPitbull posted:

Wasn't expecting to enjoy Royal Matching, but here I am! Also applied to LLJK as ChubbyPitbull.

Got you in

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Portrait mode is HUGE. I hate landscapin so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Silius posted:

Advance wars like Warbits+ is out for $4.99.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riskylab.warbitsplus

My Risky ID is Silius if you want to add me!

Portrait! Sold!