Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Also chiming in to agree that Sproggiwood is boring as gently caress imo. I was extremely sold on the concept but I'd rather watch paint dry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Agoat posted:

One more gacha, then.

Also LOL WHAT IS THIS WHY IS THIS GIRL HOOKING UP WITH BOTH BROTHERS WHAT THE FUVK

Because ~anime~~~~

The literal opening scene of the game is the two of them inadvertently murdering her anyway so uhhhh the "writers" working at Gumi are weirdoes, I guess

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Deathroad to Canada handles fine control-wise on PC. Really the biggest problem is that the game is fundamentally shallow and after beating it a couple of times there's basically nothing left to see.

It's maybe 6-7 hours worth of entertainment which is fine for the price.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Jah bless the noble soul that fixed the thread title :allears:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
I have a friend who lies nonstop to Google and he somehow always gets x3 as many surveys as I do. GIMME THE FUNBUCKS YOU CLOWNS :mad:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Applied in afk arena as buttlord

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Money goes in, fun comes out.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Nephzinho posted:

Is there actually a cooldown to join another guild? I am in one now and will jump over, but don't want to get stuck ina spot where I leave, apply, and find that someone else jumped in ahead of me (because current guild has enough points to unlock Soren once the leader logs in).

I think it's like 24 hours or something. Not significant. You're best off sticking with a pubby guild to grind out the raid currency while you're waiting for a slot to open, you don't lose tokens by switching guilds.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

explosivo posted:

I love Downwell but didn't feel like the controls translated that well to mobile. I bought it a while back but barely played it because it was a lot harder with touch controls since you're tapping the screen and sometimes covering up poo poo coming from below you in the game.

Yeah the pc version owns. Buy it on steam, it costs like a dollar on sale.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Why the hell is Gwyneth so high on that list, she's terrible.

I pulled a Gwyneth today from the wagon in labyrinth, and frankly she surprised me with how much damage she was putting out. Her and Shemira would both hit their ults as soon as the battle started and shredded pretty much every fight. I breezed through hard mode.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Gaius Marius posted:

[ (I still don't exactly know what Brave and Faith do)

Faith increases your damage dealt and taken with magic attacks. Brave is the same for melee. Getting to high or low in either will cause that unit to leave your party.
[/quote]

:goonsay:
Ackshully,

Only very high faith (like 95 or something) and low brave cause a unit to leave the party (unless they changed this in the war of the lions edition or something).

High brave has virtually no downside that I can recall and mostly affects the proc rate of a unit's reaction abilities. It doesn't change melee damage given or taken. Having a unit with 100 brave and 0 faith is totally viable as long as you don't rely on any magic skills. (it also alters how much they can be healed by magic so a 0 faith unit gets no benefits from allied white mages, for example)

I wasted a LOT of my childhood on FFT.

damn horror queefs fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Oct 24, 2019

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Kyrosiris posted:

To turn that right back on you, the highest Brave that is possible is 97, as you only get a permanent change of +1 Brave for every +4 temporary Brave change. When you're at 97, you can't go up in an increment of 4 anymore and thus can't gain any more permanent Brave. :eng101:

:argh:
Ya got me.

With temporary brave you can go over 100 though, iiirc. I don't know if there's actually an upper limit on it. Maybe 255? It's been at least a decade since I played the game, in my defense :v:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

New Leaf posted:

Yeah I don't get how Dead Cells made it to mobile before Slay the Spire, a game that could easily be played on mobile and deserves it just as much. (I get that it's two different publishers but I compare the two in my head for some stupid reason)

Actually the mobile version of Slay the Spire is coming out this month!

... For iOS :goofy:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

thehoodie posted:

Anyone playing Guardian Tales? Pretty neat little RPG with some gacha elements, though I've played for probably 8-10 hours and haven't hit a wall yet.

I've been playing it as well and I concur.

It's actually really refreshing to play a mobile game that (up to the point I've gotten to anyway) seems to have a lot of care put into level design and isn't just a shameless NUMBER GO UP COLLECT WAIFU -style slot machine

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Super Auto Pets continues to own.

Snakes and flies are both so goddamned strong, the tiger cub and reviving mammoth almost weren't necessary.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Paladinus posted:

You were one turkey away from possibly the most obnoxious meta build. Congrats.

Ty

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
The Loose Packages eased their way floppily into victory :blastu:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
You couldn't pay me to try to beat witch round 4 again, gently caress that poo poo.

Rest of the game is good though

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Len posted:

Levels are 30 minutes long

Unless you... happen to find some way to survive longer than 30 minutes :coal:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Nighthand posted:

I've been playing a bunch of Dicey Elementalist, but I finished off the characters I have and rather than buy the next one, I went back to Dicey Dungeons.

Now I'm remembering why I fell off this game. I'm on the Witch elimination round.

I beat every other available stage but witch 4/5 was just too hard. It's a shame because I think more content is locked behind it but witch is so slow and miserable compared to every other class I lost the will to go on

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Poopy Palpy posted:

They've added a progress editor, so you can just click a die in the settings and never have to think about playing the Witch again.

Oh poo poo! I'm gonna play some dicey dungeons!!

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
For me, it's the combination of being intriguingly obtuse while having relatively simple moment-to-moment gameplay. It's as if a dungeon crawler and dark souls had a slightly brain-damaged baby.

Plus the art is nice and there's no gatcha

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

delfin posted:

Battlefield mode in BB2 is now open... and it's hilarious.

It's an all-PvP dungeon; you send in one of your corpses from the graveyard and every zone is a rose icon, where you battle someone else's character.

So it's an endless wave of Elf Executioners, spamming evasion and attacks along with you until someone gets a hit in.

Lol. Oh man.

They released a player survey about races, classes, and balance, hopefully they sort out how uneven things are soon.

I still don't even understand how caterpillars are supposed to work

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
No way! They best stay buried or there'll be heck to pay!!

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

GoodluckJonathan posted:

How do I get past the first boss in buriedborne 2? The minotaur just annihilates me.

The very short length of that particular dungeon makes it sort of hard to aim for a proper "build".

I recommend summons vs the minotaur, it makes it so much easier it's almost unfair but other bosses can't be cheesed as easily

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

explosivo posted:

And it has a loving portrait mode :hellyeah:

Oh fuuuuuuuck :letsgo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
This slice and dice update is amazing, the dev added a shitload of stuff.

Stop doing this tann! I need to live my life!!