Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Saw mentions in the OP that DraStic DS Emulator is really good. Thinking of getting it using the Google Play credit I got back in February from having a Chromecast. Does it play well with a Nexus 7?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
How is ePSXe on the Android? I only 70 cents away from getting it with Survey funbuxs.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

I have it and it's good. Breath of Fire IV runs great on it (I'm using a Moto X 2014 so I don't know about you).

Nexus 7 2013

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Whoa, when was GTA:SA finally available to download for non-Kindle devices. I got it last year on the Amazon Marketplace when it was only a dollar since buying it there would give you 16 dollars in coins to buy other games with. Never could play it prior since it was Kindle only, but the deal was too useful to pass up.

Downloading it now, but how was the port anyway? It only 81 MB according to the downloader, which seems odd due to all the content the game has.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

mrkillboy posted:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is on sale on the Play Store for $3 (down from ten).

Also Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga has also popped up on the store.

Thanks for posting this. I had some survey funbux to spend so I had to grab this. ePSXe can wait I guess until I get more surveys.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Theswarms posted:

If you just want a Playstation emulator, Retroarch exists and is free!

I think I only post in this thread to remind people that Retroarch exists.

I should try Retroarch with teh PS1 games. I already had it and enjoyed it for NES/SNES games.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

One Pigeon posted:

It worked perfectly fine on my Galaxy Note 4, although the screen is fairly large.
It also ran pretty well.

Fingers crossed for KOTOR2!

If they port KotoR2 to the Android/IOS, I hope they add in the content from the restoration mod.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

Does Chrono Trigger work on your phone?
If yes,
Why don't you own Chrono Trigger?

Good point, thanks. Isn't the FF4 port the DS game? That's almost entirely for people who've played the game in the past, tough to recommend as a starting point. If I'm mistaken, it's probably a better first than 6 but nowhere near as great as CT.

Yeah IV on the Android is the DS version. Which I liked that one as it remixed how the bosses were. Still can't get over Dr Lugae in that version. In the other versions he was a forgettable boss, which in the DS/Android version he is honestly really tough boss if you are not careful.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Hope Final Fantasy Tactics goes on sale in this sale. Would make a perfect road game.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Anderron Shi posted:

< the feeling when you wake up to a survey

I hate when I get a survey and get the dreaded "not all surveys give you anything".

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

mrkillboy posted:

Final Fantasy Tactics is 30% off for the next 2 weeks (down from $14 to just under $10).

Is there a way to use Google Credit if you are under the amount? I got 3.22 from surveys, but I really dislike I got to add ten dollars to buy this, completely ignoring my credit.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Would love if the Final Fantasy Portal was on Amazon Underground. The Triple Triad included in it is great, but the five matches every 3 hours unless you pay money blows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
It's neat that Amazon has that "free for real" section, but I kinda miss checking them every day to see what new freebie they added, even if it was some lame game. I hope they still do the monthly "here is a poo poo load of free apps, including some stuff you know".