Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

babypolis posted:

reading this poo poo made me nauseous

"We advocate the abolition of the Food and Drug Administration.”

loving lol

I deal with the FDA everyday. The FDA is a good thing. The Free Market isn't going to protect you from dying from spinal meningitis. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Sanders isn't going to be president but I'll throw :10bux: his way because he will force hillary to have an actual primary. Hopefully his presence can push the Democrats slightly to the left.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Neptr posted:

The only thing worse than the FDA would be no FDA

It would be great for the non-American pharma industry though.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
cismales is pretty convincing IMO

xir should post more.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Matey posted:

What's Bernie's middle name? According to a 10 second google search, it appears to be "Bernie" including the quotation marks

it's actually Colonel

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Segmentation Fault posted:

help me make a bernie sanders campaign mixtape

my suggestions:

ISA - Movin Like Berney
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Sean Kingston - Fire Burning
The Chordettes - Mr. Sandman

The Talking Heads - Bernin' Down the House

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mysterious frankie posted:

Bernie will go full Columbine if he doesn't win. He's going to dress up like Brandon Lee in The Crow and gun down his fellow politicians with Tech Nines while listening to Ministry.

he's got my vote

Only if it's psalm 69 or the mind is terrible ministry. none of that late 90s 2000s bullshit.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

54 posts now. im climbing that board and by god I will shitpost my way to the top if it kills me?

whats your wager?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

another shitpost, another dime

wait you're donating for every poo poo post?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I'm gay (for Colonel Epic Burn-ie Sandars)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I would gladly be cucked by Berns

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I would share a caramel macchiato with my home slice Bernie Sanders

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Bernie Sanders will unironically be a better black president than Barack "I have faith in the Republican establishment acting in good faith" Obama

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I'm berning I'm berning I'm berning for you (Bernie Sanders)

don't fear the sanders

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Argh posted:

i hate sand

its coarse and gets everywhere

but this sand is ok

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I'm unironically excite about my main man Bernie

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Weekend at Bernie's

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Would be an amazeballs weekend

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Bernie is what mayweather pacquiao should have been

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
:goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs::goatdrugs:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
:sweden:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I ain't got time to bleed.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Bernie Bernie Bernie, can you see
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me
And I just love your social ways
Thats why they so broke and you so paid

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
page 100?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I was going to save this for page 100 but gently caress it

:toxx:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

jarofpiss posted:

so many 6 foot party subs for the sandstorm

I usually don't donate but I got a good feeling about the Ders

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Bush is a pussy

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Bernice Anders, last name Ever first name Greatest

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I can't wait to see Bernie crush Hillary in the debates

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ajkalan posted:

okay, lets stop dancing around the issue:

bernie sanders

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I was ungassed because if you have the faith in the Ders then anything is possibe.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

MrKatharsis posted:

Any second rate community college professor is preferable to the corporate fellators in office now.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
that bachmann video was loving asinine.

Australians make $20/hr minimum wage? the US has the highest corporate tax rate in the world? two seconds of googling shows that neither of those things are true.

"Businesses won't stop outsourcing!!! the only solution is to cut taxes even moar!!! its Obama's fault!!!"

lol that poo poo is why I would never vote republican, despite being a white, upper middle class male (their target demographic)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

gently caress the Republic. posted:

General Bullshit > Bernie Sanders for POTUS: Welcome to The Bern Ward.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Looks like I'll have to switch my registration to Democrat

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

The Whole Internet posted:

nonvoters on the left are morons, plain and simple. they're doing nothing to fix anything, and they have no plans to change that. they literally think that not voting is the best thing they can do. as if the democratic party will look at their not-having-voted and think "gosh, if only we could've reached out to that thoughtful young man. well we better change our corrupt ways since it hurts our feelings so much when cool customers like him don't vote"! basically i regard these people as apolitical, and too uninformed about political issues to ever get into it. their understanding of politics is about as deep as the lyrics in "Evil Empire" by Rage Against the Machine.

you can sort those people out from the really disillusioned people who actually know what they're talking about because the latter, when given a candidate who actually meets 95% of their goalposts, are willing to fight for that candidate

I get what your saying but what about someone like me who lives in KS. There is a 0% chance that Sanders will win KS, so voting for him doesn't really matter. Donating so that he can be more competitive in a swing state will have a much much bigger impact than an actual vote. Same for voting in our state caucus. I still vote because of local elections, but in 2012 there was no difference between voting for Obama and voting for Batman.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

The Whole Internet posted:

In the general your vote is meaningless, in the primaries it is not. People in Kansas have been conditioned to hate Hillary by Fox News for many years. They probably have less of an opinion about Sanders.

They have less of an opinion now, but (assuming he won the nomination) he'd be the democratic nominee for president, they would vote against him out of instinct. I agree apathy is bad but voting isn't the only way to get poo poo done

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Zev posted:

That would be, what? 130 mil? How much does he need?

To win an election? Probably about a billion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Poniard posted:

Found it! :)

Lemme scrounge up some more money soon

:rock:

• Locked thread