Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

omg chael crash posted:

I don't know if this has been said yet but: STAY THE gently caress OUT OF GBS.

I just had four major things spoiled with one sentence in a thread title.

Pro tip: don't go to GBS ever. Stick to the good forums:
- D&D
- YOSPOS
- TV/CINEMA DISCUSSO
- Football forums (during the season)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Preview talk: i don't think these masked dudes planned this very well. Killing all of Darnerys advisors? Back to the murdering fire breathing dragons.

poo poo is going to BURN next week.

I can't wait.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Stannis is a cool dude and until he does something stupid I'll continue to be in team Stannis. Dude led the charge in Blackwater Bay. Also has a cool right hand guy.

Don't really care about the fire lady.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

What I don't get is why Margery isn't more active in this poo poo. She's queen now! Doesn't that have more pull than whatever Cercei is now? Why does she have to go to the King?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Stannis was being pedantic about grammar.

Stannis? Pedantic? Say it ain't so.

Anyways, they should spin off this series into one following all the boring poo poo I don't care about and one that follows Stannis 100% of the time.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Frijolero posted:

Why did I just watch a teenager get raped while Luke Skywalker watched on? Was it really necessary?

Bad things happen to good people and everything is terrible: the series.

Like there's no one left on the show worth rooting for.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm a little sour about the episode because it had no Stannis who I think is the last person I give a poo poo about.

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

Is Sansa not worth rooting for or did she just earn that rape?

Sansa's story is horribly depressing. She's been tosses around from horrible person to horrible person and the people get actually worse as she's passed around. She had that one tiny moment where she talked back to the crazy girl and I thought she was going to show some backbone with Ramsay but nope she's a scared girl. My guess is she's going to summon Team Terrible At Their Job to somehow gently caress things up again.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 03:14 on May 18, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Barreft posted:

Next season should be awesome.

Is this the point where the show officially goes past the books story wise?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

pasaluki posted:

I love that gif
Jamie looks so disappointed.

Bronn's "oh for fucks sake" at the start was pretty good.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Blazing Ownager posted:

If they do a very special episode about drug use and cross it over with a promotion of Star Wars, and HBO strikes a deal with Marvel to reveal Dany is a mutant, I'm so done with this show.

Khaleesi in Once Upon a Time would be cool. They already have dragons!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

"They were tiring out"

:lol:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh my god I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

God tier tits in that sand snakes scene.

:agreed:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lots of good poo poo this episode. Tyrion is going to step up and tell Kahleesi how poo poo gets done.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hexel posted:

I think Jorah might be hosed.

I haven't given a poo poo about Jorah in forever so it's ok. He got Tyrion where he needed and now he can get killed or die to the stoneskin poo poo.

Ideally Varys shows up all super depressed to talk to Kahleesi and Tyrion gets to throw a smug "what took you so long?" :smug:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Does the FM give a poo poo about the crown? And Tommen may* be a bastard but he hasn't broken any of the faith right? Pretty much everyone else with the Lannister name is a horrible monster but Tommen is basically a naive kid that probably couldn't do any wrong if he tried.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Franked-Mountain sounds like a badass name so I hope that's where the story goes with that guy. I also miss the pyro dude from Blackwater. Old dude was loving happy to blow poo poo up.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

God drat the dead showing up was so loving awesome.

Tyrion getting to talk his way into not dying is also loving awesome.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I liked the White Walker putting his arms out like come at me bro

If you're going to use your awesome spell, you best make a badass pose to go with it.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Stannis is going to team up with Danny and her dragons and but these zombie shits down.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

RBA Starblade posted:

I immediately thought of this:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

You're all thinking of the wrong royal kid to sacrifice.

Theon is legit the son of a lord.

He's also knowledgeable in burning people to further one's needs.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

High Sparrow is the worst kind of evil gently caress: a communist.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Stannis don't you loving dare.

Stannis what the gently caress is this.

Stannis no

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Well this is like super hosed up in a show full of hosed up things.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh god the screaming :stonk:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Getting off the Stannis Wagon.

I guess go Tyrion?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This is me. I'm so angry

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tyrion should offer his experience on the matter.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Westeros needs restraining orders.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This was the episode I stopped rooting for Stannis.

A bad episode.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Fast Luck posted:

I can't believe it was Stannis's insane wife that ended up having something of a heart. What I want to know is what exactly was the Red Priestess promising Stannis he'd get out of that, I mean it had better be something loving good.

WW2 era flame throwers for everyone.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Season finale is going to be Danny trying to land the dragon while that bastard of Robert finally finds land only to get burnt to crisp.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Chonchon posted:

A scene where Ramsay just goes "WELP THAT WENT WAY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD" would be pretty awesome.

I genuinely want this. Ramsay just laughing his rear end off "Seriously? No one spotted us. Didn't even have to kill anyone. I'm actually kinda bothered by that last part"

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Guess I'm team Bolton now also gently caress everything?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SexyBlindfold posted:

I don't want to be nitpicky but this show is really bad at the whole "staging a camera shot to make someone look really big" thing

You don't need to when the dude is loving huge.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This is like super hosed up but maybe this show isn't going to have a happy ending.

Twist: the book is going to go the other way and have a happy ending.

TV fans and book fans will forever argue about which one is better.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So who owes the Iron Bank whatever Stannis borrowed?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Blind Rasputin posted:

I was just wondering, but who is the purple eyed giant dude who picks up cercei and trucks her away?

The Undertaker. Next season is going to cross-over with WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Away all Goats posted:

I like how people waited most of the season for Tyrion to meet up with Dany and it lasted like an episode and a half for a total of 2 scenes.

He gets another city to govern and rule so that's kinda cool. It'd be neat to see him shape it up and take full control of it (ending the harpy poo poo) by the time Dany gets back.

• Locked thread