Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Tracy Morgan was the best part of celebrity softball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

NarkyBark posted:

I can't imagine a bigger radio bore than Jim Florentine. I can't decide which puts me to sleep more: that dull monotone voice that has never said anything funny, ever; or the ten-second pauses he puts in-between sentences. Ugh.

I like him every time he's on and want to hear him more often :shrug:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Not hard to do when most of them are loving morons themselves. I went to an o&a live event in philly. I swear I don't think anyone else other than me bathed or knew how to put together a passable sentence. Although somebody did stick a pencil into that BAM guy's asscrack because his jorts were not held on with a belt, so it was funny

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

ada shatan posted:

SHE WAS VERY BADLY RAPED, YOU SEEEEEEE.

FOOD, ALRIGHT

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

AxisofIdiocy posted:

It's gotta be this.

There's 0% chance he's doing it because it's the right thing to do, it's all to look good for court.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Jfc bobby

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Kevyn posted:

The Yankees were the best team in baseball until Randy Johnson and Derek Jeter spurned him for photos, now they're a bunch of overpaid assholes who can slip in a puddle of AIDS.

Good to see he finally came to his senses

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

T Bowl posted:

Them making GBS threads on him for wearing lady pants for 2 hours was pretty funny back in the day.

They're called coulots. That's all I remember from that, but I remember it being funny

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

:captainpop:

Hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Real life Wooly willy, holy poo poo

e: Bobby in that screenshot

• Locked thread