Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Name: Pyroi
Your Twitter: @Pyroi
Appearance: King Dedede
Type: Heavy Hitter
Signature Moves: I don't know wrestling, so whatever has the most punch behind it. At least one literal punch?
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht1VAtHse6s
Hometown / Country: Parts Unknown
Announcer Name: KING TRIPLE D
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: A heel who tries to get other wrestlers to do his matches for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

IGgy IGsen posted:

This is what turned up and I'm not sure if it's better or worse. (The mouth is probably the thing it really does better???. and that's one of the things I may still work on actually. The eyes are another thing I could tweak. I keep forgetting that I can get that by using some of the basic shapes the game has. But if Pyroi prefers that version I'll try to steal it if it's freely available.)

Yeah, the one you made looks a whole lot less...terrifying, I believe is the word. Don't go with this horrifying monster.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

IGgy IGsen posted:

That's absolutely possible. Calling him King Triple D may be intentional on Pyroi's part, though, so I went with that.
I can still change it if it isn't, though.

Huh, I didn't even think of doing that, so yeah, go ahead and change it.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
HA! Y'all who think I can't handle two fighters at once are all going to eat your words after my match!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Danaru posted:

A masked man and, what is that, a penguin? This should make for a great first round! Cheer me on when I make it to round two, alright?

What are you supposed to be, a mountie? Kid, I've fought more interesting puffballs than you!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Well then, I need a monster to clobber dat there Mounty! Who's willin' to do the job?

I missed the actual broadcast because of work.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Okay, now that I've seen the video up to the end of my match, I would like to say that I support the creation of a tag-team with Danaru, but first I will need a one-on-one match with him for the fate of all of the food backstage.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

kalonZombie posted:

: I won my blood match by pinning both my opponents because gently caress the rules, I make my own.

You pinned them so hard, they bled internally.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

FredMSloniker posted:

How about a bandana, then?

Hold on, you're a waddle few? I'm King Dedede! We should team up to seize the tag team belt!

edit: loving autocorrect.

Pyroi fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jun 5, 2015

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Let's go Eeevil.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Junpei Hyde posted:

You guys are probably lucky I'm not writing.

The anime levels would be through the roof.

No, we need our anime wrestle men, please tart writing

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Finally, my GLORIOUS return to the ring! And this time, I won't have two assholes trying to punch me in the face while I beat them up, no, this time, I have only one rear end in a top hat to fight, and the fool thinks he has good fashion sense! I mean just look at him, a white top hat!? Everyone knows that red bathrobes are IN this year!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

IGgy IGsen posted:

Plot 3: JamieTheD comes up to Pyroi and accuses him of eating everything. Turns out somebody is living inside Pyroi???

Match #3 One on One
JamieTheD (A) vs. Pyroi (B)
Winner: B

Seriously what

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Blind Sally posted:

Yeah, it was that blasted penguin! I saw it myself!

I've been framed I say! FRAMED!

AND I have the junk mail to prove it!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Simsmagic posted:

WHAT THE HELL WHAT

YOU GUYS EAT TUNA?

OUT OF A CAN?

It's a good thing to have some protein in your diet.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

EclecticTastes posted:

Hey, are you profiling Dedede because of his race? His gourmet race?

*sniffle, sniffle* He's just so hurtful.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
There is a possibility of a Dash Rendar mirror match!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Blind Sally posted:

Haha, two Dash Rendar's

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Very Exciting Grand Extravagant Tournament of Anime, or VEGETA for short.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

IGgy IGsen posted:

No, next week will be this weeks show and the week after we'll have the PPV.
(we're pretending to go by some Kayfabe Calendar that doesn't advance unless there's a show. I don't even know which month or week we're on canonically and I would advice nobody put too much thought into that.)

Month ♫, Week ♥

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Oh my god, Phantom Pain is a hell of a drug, I missed this entirely.

Good thing I WON!

EDIT: I think that we need a new advertisement:

Pyroi fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Sep 6, 2015

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

FredMSloniker posted:

Walter looks Eclectic Tastes over thoughtfully, as if assessing his stable offer, or possibly his dress sense. He nods thoughtfully, as if approving of one, then shrugs, as if indifferent to the other. Then he gestures at Pyroi, as if to say he wonders what the penguin's decision will be.

Then, while he waits, he pulls out one of the cookies he got from the person living in Pyroi's stomach and begins to nibble on it. Apparently they were decent.

Well, I say that me and Walter will be joining ORA!

No, not that one

The other one

The one with the cool people dammit

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

anilEhilated posted:

Attention conspiratorial oppressors of the free word. As soon as I'm out of this hospital and who locks infirmary doors anyway I'm joining a stable. The ORA.

Hey, that's my gag! I'm sueing you for copyright infringement.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Rendar, you interrupted my stories. I hope you realize that this means war. Now I'll never know if Debra is Jim's evil twin or not!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Yes, I am in the correct ORA. The one with the radical people.

I mean seriously, since when does DASH think he's rad enough to recruit me? Everyone knows The El Chad has him beat in that department by several orders of magnitude.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Palpatine, you washed up wrinkly motherfucker, you think you can cut my match!? I'LL SHOW YOU!

I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!

Also, Punchy, I hope our match is a good one that ends in a minimal loss of blood.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
When possible, Junpei needs to have the belt added onto his model.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

EclecticTastes posted:

I propose that the WWE title only change hands when a person defeats the current WWE superstar opponent. So, whoever breaks the streak and beats the Undertaker would get the belt next, then whoever beats the next guy, and so on until the entire WWE roster has been ground under our heels.

And then...battle royale?

15 LPFWA punchmen vs 15 John Cena.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I hear you're looking for allies against Palpatine. I happen to know someone who might also be looking for revenge. What do you say? Do we have a deal?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Welp... On the one hand my CAW won his right to fight shirtless, but on the other hand... I think I can't call him a jobber anymore... 1 win/1 matches is okay, there's still room for losing, but 2 wins/2 matches? No.

Maybe if he starts losing like a champ (well, not Zore level, no one can get beaten like The Master) I can call him a jobber again.

e: by the way, the match itself was pretty good! Wrestlers were messing up wrestlers, pathing problems were had, I enjoyed it. Watching Palpatine get anime'd right now

No no, first you establish yourself as a competent wrestler, then you start losing to everyone who shows up to challenge you. Be Worf, basically.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Yeah, that's right.

I'm JUST.

THAT.

GOOD.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Neat.

Name: Diana
Your Twitter: @TimeStop420
Appearance: A lady version of DIO
Type: Heavy Hitter with a smattering of Suplexes
Signature Moves: I still know nothing about wrestlemen, so whatever looks the coolest.
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBf6BjdEPjs
Hometown / Country: Another Time
Announcer Name: The Majestic Immortal Superstar
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff (please note that I may ignore or adjust your suggestions here): Face, rents out a room near where Dedede lives, heard through the grapevine that LPFWA pays enough to cover rent. Also might be a vampire???

Pyroi fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Oct 27, 2015

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Blind Sally posted:

I was about to submit another wrestler but stopped because it'd just wind up being another Star Wars character :/

I think you have a problem.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Boo This Sausagefest Card! Booooooo!

Hey, don't be knocking Sausagefest, that's the best holiday all year!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I'm pretty sure the abbreviation of Super Wrestling League Entertainment should be SLWE, therefore Palpatine must surrender all rights to the LPFWA brand belong to his next of kin, according to lunar law(section A3-Q).

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Raramuffin posted:

Hi guys! I have the match card written right here, I hope you're ok with it! :3

#1 Buscus Brawl
Zore vs. Iggy

#2 Something something this is hard :3
Gryph vs. Loki

#3 Bunnies are probably really good at climbing ladders, right? That sounds fun. :3
Lord of Butt vs. Atsl

#4 These two guys can fight those two guys. Please don’t hurt each other! <:3
Danaru and Jobbo Fett vs. QC and Sterv

#5 Hi DCB! :3
DCB vs. Me!!!

#6 Saving the best for la- OH MY GOSH A BUNNY :3

Oh, uhh, oops. I forgot to write the last match on here...
Oh well. I forget what it was supposed to be by now anyway. :3

:tem:

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Nah, just do it. We need a weekly injection of wrestlemen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Ooo! Ooo! Can we wrestle wearing Santa hats?

You fool! That's exactly what he wants us to do! You'll doom us all!

• Locked thread