Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

LORD OF BUTT posted:

So uh... is that guy in the anime thread a jerk or is he legit? Because if he's legit, I'm dying laughing.

Well it's not a crazy assumption to make, and the anime thread has had more time between episodes to think on it than we had between manga chapters, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I've been wondering since I first read this part: Why do the knives stop seconds away from Jotaro? I mean time is stopped, but they traveled half the distance.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Jojolion will be ruined as a story unless the final panel is Jo2uke's quadruple testicles in full frame, a la Boogie Nights.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Hey, Polnareff is now a powerful man in the Italian Mafia, and he never has to use a toilet again!

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Wrong thread. :v:

I feel it's entirely the right thread. Every thread shall mourn his death.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Aurain posted:

Jolyne is a top-tier JoJo in every way.

Sadly, I've talked to people before who don't like her because she's a female character who isn't jacking off bait. I'm pretty sure at least one of them will end up on a register.

It's kind of great that there is pretty much no fanservice in an arc literally set in a women's prison.

I mean there's that one masturbation reference, but that's an offscreen joke.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Race Realists posted:

so did you just deliberately ignore the part in Volume 1 where she strips down?

I forgot it.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Sekkira posted:

What the hell was with Luck and Pluck, though?

It's a period appropriate reference! http://www.pavilionpress.com/products/LUCK-AND-PLUCK-by-Horatio-Alger--.html

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Aurora posted:

I will buy Eyes of Heaven and hell, I'll enjoy it

Jojo games are more fun if you have friends who don't watch the show, or haven't seen all of it, and you have to explain why the gently caress anything that is happening on the screen is happening.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

FirstAidKite posted:

That kids a fuckin creep

There are no babies in Jojo who are not assholes, with the possible exception of Shizuka Joestar

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

How popular is Jojo in Japan? Like the entire series overall. Is it held in high regard?

Pop stars can do Jojo poses, and people know what they're doing.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Promos for the next arc they're adapting! The new artstyle looks weird though...

https://youtu.be/wb_60F8kBmc

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Every lady I know who's seen Jojo has gone starry-eyed over Lisa Lisa.

I can't blame them.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
If you removed some of the pictures, you could totally convince people that Rock Humans were someone's actual conspiracy theory a la reptilians.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Sex Pistols is one of my favorite protagonist Stands in the whole series. It's just so cool and fun on every level.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Araki has a stage play adaptation of some non-Jojo stuff coming out http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-09-07/jojo-creator-prison-break-stage-play-casts-eriko-hatsune/.92605

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
New chapter's out http://bato.to/read/_/345190/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion_v12_ch47_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru/1

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Oh, sorry.

Stairmaster posted:

nonsense we'd still be talking about it in that case

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I found the ideal song for Part 4's ED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwZNL7QVJjE

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I hope everyone did their homework and watched the Futurama episode Time Keeps on Slipping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
It has to be weird for artists like Enigma and Jodeci and Savage Garden who have been out of the limelight for a good long time and suddenly one of their tracks becomes massively huge again thanks to an anime