Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
So far I love this game more than the previous ones. While Gotham is huge, there are poo poo tons of things to do. The combat and especially predator rooms are still loads of fun. Traversal with the grapnel and glide is more fun than ever, which is huge for me. I'm starting to like the Batmobile in Pursuit mode even though you destroy large chunks of the city in the process. Battle mode still feels way out of place and kind of a slog. The game looks great on PS4. The rain effects, neon lights, and the general design aesthetic for Gotham is jaw-dropping.

The story is fine so far, though I may have spoiled myself while still less than 30% complete with the main story missions. I went to the movie studio where all the people infected with Joker's blood are being held, picked up the freeze blast, and talked to Robin. But with Detective Mode on, he doesn't have any bones and appears like a figment of your fear-gassed imagination - like Joker. Hmmm.

Also I had no idea that Man-Bat was in this game so that particular appearance made me giddy.

I can tell I'm going to replay this several times on new game + and harder difficulties with different Batsuits. It's right up there with Ground Zeroes for making my PS4 purchase worthwhile.

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jun 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Even though I have gripes with the Battle mode, the sound design for the Batmobile in general is great. The tire skids, engine revving, and the afterburner really make it fun to use in Pursuit mode. I still vastly prefer hopping rooftops and gliding, but I like how Gotham feels totally different when navigating at the street level than from the air. The music tracks that play when you're driving versus when you're on foot or in the air makes a big difference, too. Plus it looks gorgeous in motion and you really appreciate the visual design of the city when you're tearing through each district. I'm still only 25% toward total completion so maybe Battle will grow on me like Pursuit has, but I kind of wish Battle was scrapped in favor of something more fitting with the character like rescuing more civilians or something.

Still, ejecting out of the Batmobile at top speed and using the Batmobile takedown will never, ever get old.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
So I guess the AR challenges were Rocksteady's way of working challenge maps into the main game? I haven't done very many of them, and some of the ones I haven't gotten 3 stars on seem like they're better off tackling after I've leveled up more. I'm trying to get most of my upgrades through side missions and Riddler stuff since I'm still in the first third of the game.

I also feel dumb for not punching the glass in the evidence room. I just figured it was a callback and nothing more so I walked away.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Dogen posted:

Is it the one where you have to kill armored vehicles? It does take off points when you get hit.... I am pretty sure.

I know the one at the movie studio does take off points if you're hit because I inevitably get down to the last few drones before getting grazed by one of them.

Funky Valentine posted:

Goddamn, Riddler got an ugly redesign for season 4. Trying way too hard to look like bald Frank Gorshin.

Pretty much everyone but Scarecrow had worse designs in season 4 imo.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

GreatGreen posted:

I must have a broken brain or something because I really love the Batmobile in this game, at least when I'm just dicking around in free roam. I mean one minute you're just hanging out chilling then press L1 and BOOM your goddamn billion dollar jet engined sports car tank tornadoes onto the scene not giving a gently caress and saying hello by doing sick nasty drifts all over the goddamn place, disintegrating everything it touches. How could you not like that?

But there's one thing that does really annoy me.

Has anybody else noticed that if you're heading in a particular direction and you call for the batmobile, it always seems to spawn in and spin around so that when you get in and the momentum stops, you're always facing away from where you were headed... every single time?

It's a really small thing I know, but would it really have killed the devs to make the thing slide around just a liiiitle further so the on foot -> driving batmobile transitions could leave you facing where you started so the transition doesn't feel so jarring?

Agreed. I've gotten the thing you mention where you wind up facing the wrong way, but it's a good excuse to do a 180-degree donut and hit the afterburner.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Neo Rasa posted:

It's pretty awesome but has some real dumb stuff in it. I'd almost like to see them do "small" Arkham game again where it's in one place like Asylum. Whoever the b-team was that did Origins? They should have them do that because they already had much tighter writing.

Honestly, I would prefer the series take a hiatus for a few years and come back with an irreverent silver age game, or just end the series here. But in a world where early access and Assassin's Creed continue to sell, these will probably continue.

I'm a bit farther in the story, just finished the Stagg airship. It was an interesting locale and had some fun Riddler trophy puzzles, but it overstayed its welcome a bit. I like how basically every Predator room is similar to the Mr. Freeze fight in City. Enemies are constantly upping the ante and the medics and boa drones keep things interesting. I know fear takedowns are kind of a "press x to win" mechanic, but I love them.

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jun 29, 2015

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Funky Valentine posted:

I'm convinced that the reason the batmobile is shiny clean whenever you walk out of the GCPD is because the cops wash and wax it for you.

I like how one of the whiteboards in GCPD has shifts listed for Reneé Montoya, Harvey Bullock, and John Jones. I'm glad this thread told me to go back to GCPD periodically. It's cool seeing all the little changes.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Flytrap posted:

Game would have been better if you had cut, like, 40-60% of his dialogue, especially since most of it is the same drat thing worded slightly differently.

I'm only 50 percent through the story but already I'm like "shut the gently caress up already."

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
One of my favorite animations is when you have an enemy stunned on the ground and you do an aerial attack on a nearby enemy but then jump on the stunned one. It reminds me of the BTAS intro when Batman does something to that bank robber, but it all happens too fast to tell.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I'm about 65% complete with the game generally and 70% done with the main story. I think my biggest nitpick so far is the diminishing returns of the militia-based side missions (Own the Roads, Campaign for Disarmament, and Occupy Gotham). Clearing an island and then having to re-do these missions again and again is just getting tedious. The other side missions are great and have really nice arcs like the ones in City had. I understand why the militia-based missions got pushed so hard because they push the core gameplay mechanics like Pursuit Mode, Battle Mode, and combat, but they're getting old now. I would have preferred a few more side missions with unique characters over more and more of this.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I just found out that the Batgirl DLC was developed by WB Montreal. Oy. I'm not getting the season pass until it's around $10 or less, but that bit of news has me less enthusiastic now. Hopefully since it's not a ton of content it won't be totally riddled with bugs :v:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

ayn rand hand job posted:

Like everything militia related it was fun the first time you did it and then it became a drag since it never changes

Basically this. The APC chases are really fun the first few times, and the ones on Founder's Island are a bit more challenging because you have the winding construction areas, but they get dull pretty quickly. Pursuit mode in general is really awesome to me so I would have liked to see side missions other than that and Firefly dedicated to it.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

NESguerilla posted:

Is there a way to consistently do fear takedowns? I'll have the meter full and I have no idea how to do it unless the prompt comes up. Sometimes I'll try to do it and he just does a normal punch.

It seems finicky sometimes in how close you have to be to groups of enemies in order to trigger the prompt. I don't know if there's any specific requirements for it in terms of how close you have to be to perform one.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Steve2911 posted:

Now that I've hit the post-game wrap up/collectible hunting section I remember why I never like doing this in open world games. It's so drat lonely existing in a static world for so long after the story it's telling has been told. The main thing keeping me going at this point is the new thug dialogue, but even that's already started repeating itself.

It's a very unpleasant, game-y feeling that very few open world games manage to avoid. I think it's the lack of civilians/day to day life that does it. Once the story has been told and the reason for Gotham to be empty is over, it stops feeling like a place and starts feeling like a big, empty toy.

I know the feeling, and this is why I'm trying to save at least a couple side missions for the post-game. I'm nearing the end of the story, in the tunnels after the cloudburst and I wanted something to do other than hunting collectibles and listening to goon chatter. Although the goon chatter in this one is just great. I overheard a gay militia soldier talk about how his better half thinks he's on a business trip :3:

Even so, there are probably tons of easter eggs and visual details I haven't seen yet, and I'm still blown away by the art design for Gotham. The slums, the decayed Gothic architecture, the sleek neon-filled skyscrapers like something out of Blade Runner. It's just so drat good and is a treat to glide or drive through. It actually lived up to the concept art.

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Jul 6, 2015

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

poptart_fairy posted:

I guess I should get off my butt and try to read the drat thing at last then. Batman's always been something from the movies, not comics, as far as I've been concerned. Bit of a backwards way to do things but there you go.

There's a pretty solid, basic reading list that anyone interested in Batman should read:

-Year One
-The Dark Knight Returns
- The Killing Joke
- The Long Halloween
- Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?

Your mileage may vary with some of those (it did for me), but they're all very pure and focused statements on the character in their own ways. If you like these, there's plenty more worth reading, but these are the books I would lend to anyone who likes Batman either from movies, these games, or both.

And if you've never watched Batman: The Animated Series, that is absolutely required viewing. For people in their 20s and 30s, it is the definitive Batman for a reason. Some of the best writing, performances, art direction, and music in an animated series and, arguably, TV in general. The whole series is still up on Amazon Prime, as far as I know.

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jul 7, 2015

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Some mooks were talking about unionizing since Riddler laid off his workforce and replaced them with robots :allears:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

poptart_fairy posted:

Hahaha, took me loving forever to find the final Riddle. I was convinced it was a statue or something, and got increasingly annoyed that no more Riddler goons were spawning.

It's the Batmobile. :downs:

I'm at like 85% and I got this riddle completely by accident :v:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

SonicRulez posted:

The only upgrades I've found to be completely useless are the Glide Gadgets. I saved all of those for last.

Same. I've gotten one Gadgets while Gliding upgrade so far and haven't even used it. I went after Batmobile and Combat upgrades first and foremost.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Speedball posted:

If I lean too heavily on stealth takedowns from behind, the Arkham Knight orders his guys to buddy up, but if you lean heavily on fear takedowns he does the opposite and orders his men to spread out. Interesting.

This was pretty cool, and it shows Rocksteady understood what made the Mr. Freeze fight so good - it was basically a test of every Predator skill at your disposal against an enemy who doesn't allow you to favor one approach. Every Predator encounter with militia is basically the Mr. Freeze fight. I've consciously avoided the disruptor upgrades just so I don't make them too easy, but it wouldn't surprise me if Arkham Knight has a contingency for those. There are a ton of approaches in Predator rooms, to the point of it almost being overwhelming due to the variety of enemies.

TheRedEye posted:

This game sure hates Robin.

Yeah, but it's Chris O'Donnell Robin so who cares? :v:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

CJacobs posted:

FREEFLOW x5 COMBO: (A + X) Change colostomy bag

:smith:

I'd be willing to let them go for it. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories had a pretty cool, playable wheelchair moment.

I've finished the main story and am at 95% completion. I have a ton of Riddler poo poo left to do and a few of the militia things. The entire fear toxin sequence with playable Joker was phenomenal, especially the first person segment. It seemed like a bit of a cheap shot for Oracle to be alive in a series that has no qualms about killing off characters left and right, but otherwise I thought the plot was pretty solid. I don't really play these games for plot, but it was definitely serviceable and had a few standout moments. Bruce choosing to give himself up to save Robin and Gordon and then deciding to don the cowl again anyway since Gotham still needed him for one night was the best way they could have gone in terms of it being a definitive ending. Though I still don't know how the Knightfall Protocol stuff will change the story, so we'll see.

Ranking Arkham Knight against Asylum and City is tough. Asylum is such a different game structurally and I think probably offers the best Batman experience of the three because of how well designed it is. That said, the core gameplay mechanics in City make it a little tougher to replay (as I imagine Knight's improvements will for City). Knight's biggest drawback for me was Battle Mode and that the side missions aren't as well balanced as City's were. Shooting drones and helicopters with a tank just doesn't feel very "Batman" when you get right down to it, and there was little variety to it. The game decided to just keep throwing more and more tanks and missiles at you rather than giving you different enemy types. As for the side missions, you have some - the militia ones - that are loving interminable and others like Hush or Deacon Blackfire that are literally one and done. Part of me wishes that instead of spending all that time on Battle Mode and power winch stuff, Rocksteady had devoted all that time and energy to more varied and balanced side missions and maybe some more interior environments. Gotham's design and scope was really stunning to me, but I would have liked more seamless transitions into varied interiors for side missions and predator rooms instead of more and more tank stuff. Count me in as one of those people who thinks the one night conceit is a little old at this point. I think a more episodic style that didn't force the writers and devs to throw the house at Batman would be a welcome change if the series does continue in some fashion. Pursuit Mode was something I grew to love quickly after I got used to the controls, and that element of the Batmobile was a big success, IMO.

Each of the three games is a solid A for me. They each accomplished (for the most part) what they set out to do and Rocksteady really seemed to learn a lot between each game. If Knight had some fun and interesting boss fights, I'd probably put it higher than City, but boss fights are something that the series has struggled with in general. I'd probably give Asylum a 95, City a 98, and Knight a 94 out of 100.

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jul 9, 2015

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

SonicRulez posted:

I don't get why people are so adamant about not doing the Riddler stuff. In City I remember it took me a few days of hunting since there was a million of them and you also had to use Catwoman and the game didn't come out over summer. This game took me a couple hours to round up all the of the Most Wanted's left after I finished the main story. Now granted, I did all the side quests to the best of my ability as they opened up in the main story. Still, it wasn't a big deal to me. I mean it's one thing to not have interest, but the vocal minority's response is like gently caress THIS, NOT A CHANCE, I'M GOING TO YOUTUBE!

Seeing the extra map is pretty cool. Surely related to the upcoming DLC. The trailer has me pretty excited to play as Barbara. More Dual Play is always welcome. Fingers still crossed on Nightwing, Robin, and Catwoman not ending up like Harley and Jason.

Honestly, they're just tedious and there are far too many trophies with little reward. You should get some boss upgrade for going to the trouble. I've gotten them all in previous games and have maybe 15 left in this one, but the collect-a-thon has worn out its welcome by now. Once I 100% this, I'll probably revisit it in 6 months or so when the Season Pass is cheaper. A really solid game, and Rocksteady's experiment with the Batmobile was pretty bold, love it or hate it. I still think the amount of tank-related gameplay segments and militia-based side missions could have been cut by 40-50% and the game would have been better for it.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

chaosapiant posted:

I'm starting to notice something I hadn't seen mentioned. Later on in the story, it looks like lots of billboard art has changed and is directed right at Batman. Anyone else seeing this?

Yeah. It had the intended effect because I saw one of the billboards, looked away, looked back, and it was back to normal. Rocksteady always does such a fantastic job just stuffing the gameworld to the gills with visual easter eggs.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Chasiubao posted:

Informants not spawning and only 1/13 Trophies is on the map of Stagg's airships :negative:

Punch the gently caress out of some rioters, even if they're not on the sane island as the airships.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I guess I'm a dunce because the 100% ending wasn't very clear to me. Obviously, Batman and Alfred faked their deaths by blowing up Wayne Manor, but are we meant to take away from the mugging scene that GCPD is using fear toxin to fight crime in Batman's absence or something?

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I didn't get the urge to immediately replay Arkham Knight like I did City, but it's still really drat strong in my book. The challenge maps were never a big deal to me, except in Origins when they were incorporated into the main story. The AR challenges in Knight didn't have quite the same hook, but they're there all the same if I ever get the urge to replay them. The Batmobile-based boss fights and tank segments are the biggest things putting me off replaying it for a little while. Still, it's not the sort of game I'll trade in (like Origins was) because I will inevitably play New Game + then go through the game on Hard and maybe Hard New Game +.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Has anyone gotten the soundtrack for this game? I really loved City's music but the soundtrack was missing some of the best themes, like Ra's al Ghul's boss music or the tracks that played in Wonder City areas. I just want to know if this one has everything or a small fraction of the in-game music.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Batman Beyond's rogues gallery wasn't the best, but dammit if I wouldn't play an Arkam Beyond game all day long if it looked like this.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

SonicRulez posted:

I'm sorry, is Serious House on Serious Earth not the one where Clayface is an allegory for AIDS, Maxie Zeus is obsessed with poo poo, and Two Face can't even use the bathroom without his coin? Not being facetious, I may have it mixed up with another book. Yes Serious House inspired Arkham Asylum, but if I'm right, the game is better than the book.

The art is dope, at least.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Doctor Spaceman posted:

I don't think they backtracked on it per se, I think Snyder always intended to have that kind of alternate explanation there. He's done that kind of ambiguity at the end of almost every one of his arcs too, right back to Black Mirror.

It happened in one dumb book nobody should ever bother reading, then the character was left alone for a while, then there was a major arc where his face-mask thing was a big deal, then it was fixed (not ret-conned, just fixed). Then (after another story) he died. He is not actually dead.

I think the face stuff with Joker was Tony Daniel's doing and drat was it pretty dumb. I really like Snyder from what I've read (Death of the Family, Court of Owls, and Black Mirror), but sometimes it gets too "edgy" for me. I think the first half of Owls up through the labyrinth is my favorite of his stuff so far. Capullo's art is gorgeous and helps make up for when the writing falls flat so it all works pretty well.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

On the topic of good Batman stories, apparently Batman: Black and White is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKPLopZt6b4

Perpetual Mourning by Ted McKeever from Batman: Black & White, Volume 1 is one of the best Batman stories I've ever read. I have the first four volumes. The quality varies and volume 1 is probably the strongest overall.

Very tangentially related, but one of the reasons Batman: Year One is a quintessential Batman book for me is how faithful it was to city life (and city crime) in the 1980s. I've never heard this connection mentioned anywhere, but it's one of those details that really solidifies Year One as a truly honest story. One of the more memorable moments of Year One is when a corrupt Gotham SWAT team firebombs a derelict building, trapping Batman and killing several unfortunate homeless people in the process.

I've always wondered if Frank Miller was inspired by the 1985 bombing of MOVE headquarters in Philadelphia. MOVE was a black power group whose headquarters were firebombed by Philadelphia SWAT during an armed standoff with police. 11 people - including 5 children - were killed in the resulting fire, and about 60 neighboring homes were destroyed. I just watched a documentary about it on Netflix since I only knew the broad strokes beforehand and holy gently caress the documentary was harrowing and depressing. It's called Let the Fire Burn and it was a really bleak snapshot of police corruption and the racial situation of the 1980s. Worth a watch.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pirate Jet posted:

If anyone is wondering, this is from "Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?" by Neil Gaiman, which is totally great.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Terrible Horse posted:

Def agreed, I felt that everything was too spread out and that once you were just getting Riddler trophies, the city felt empty and filled with cops ,so like, why am i even worried about these rioters etc

Yeah. It really could have benefited from the little random occurrences you might find in, say, Red Dead Redemption to make the city feel more alive.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I'm probably the unpopular opinion in this case, but I really don't like the whole "Batman has contingency plans for literally everyone" thing, because that's basically giving him a superpower which I feel goes against the character.

Is it fine for Batman to have some Kryptonite if Superman goes rogue? Sure. Should he have, like, a super suit that has miniature stars implanted into the knuckles that let him beat the crap out of Superman in a head on fight? No way.

It makes sense when you're in the bigger world of the Justice League since it justifies him being there. Batman being the master tactician among a bunch of gods keeps him from falling into the Hawkeye-in-the-Avengers pitfall. When you're just dealing with Batman's world without anyone else from the wider universe, I prefer him to be a masterful detective who is fallible and not an 11th dimensional chess player. In the Arkham games he seems like a cross between Morrison's BatGod and Miller's brutal-as-gently caress Batman.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I wish the season pass was cheaper. Even with the Black Friday price cut it still seems too expensive if the story missions are all so short. I want all those suits and Batmobile skins, but I'll just wait for a Christmas price drop and hope it's 20 bucks or less.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Nice of them to release the BvS Batsuit and Batmobile for free. I tooled around with them a little yesterday, and they look great.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Chasiubao posted:

The base game, at least on console, was pretty great and overall I enjoyed it. I'm with you on the DLC though, its an absolute poo poo show.

I'm glad I didn't spring for the season pass or the paid DLC because drat. The base game is really good with my only substantial gripes being:

- imbalanced side missions, where the ones involving unique characters are painfully short (sometimes one-and-done) while the militia-based missions are interminable
- BatTank is just dumb conceptually and not fun at all

The visuals are gorgeous, the plot is serviceable, the music is good, the gameplay is still mostly fun, and the Batmobile in Pursuit mode is great.

But 40 bucks for that DLC?

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

poptart_fairy posted:

Yeah, since Origins and Knight I can't stand to look at the AC and AA costumes. Those pants! And remember this is coming from someone who couldn't take his eyes off how lovingly rendered Origins Bat's codpiece was.

Also I've said it before but it's really difficult to go back to combat and stealth encounters with, like, three or five guys.

I dug the cape texture on the AK Batsuit, but I don't care for armored Batsuits in general. Even though the AA/AC suits had rivets, it was still cool seeing them get torn up over time. I like the Batsuits that are noticeably fabric-based, like the Gray & Black or BvS ones in AK.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Veotax posted:

Maybe I'm just a cynical rear end, but most of these collections and ports are mostly the same game with no changes running on the new system.

I'm just surprised that this seems to have some effort put into it.

It seems like a mixed bag. The Team ICO games that were ported and The Last of Us were really in-depth ports that had a lot of care put into them. Then you had the Silent Hill ports and...welp. Even though I own the GOTY editions for Asylum and City on PS3 and have played each game like 5 times, I'm sure I'll pick this up as well because I'm a sucker for a game I love with a few noticeable improvements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Yeah, I may just keep my PS3 copies after all :v:

Minor quibble, but I liked the blueish appearance to the Batsuit in the originals so that seems like an odd thing to change.

• Locked thread