Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

:neckbeard: :woop: :downsbravo: :slick:
Finally got my drat password reset. Thanks to whomever threw me the support phone number in the old thread. After waiting for about 30 minutes, I finally spoke to a LIVE HUMAN and she was really nice and really helpful and it made me happy. Apparently if you have an @att.net email, you don't get SEnix stuff AT ALL, and therefor can't reset your password. So we changed my email and got me rolling. Thanks nice Square Enix support person. You don't know me but I love you.

I'm ready to play again, just need to get high enough in level to make a machinist because I only hit somewhere in the 20s with my arcanist. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

you have a long, long road ahead of you

drat right I do. :black101:

(I'm going to hate my life getting to 50 right? :smith:)

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

Anyone else have to reset passwords today because of "suspected suspicious activity"? Really odd because I'm extra meticulous about online passwords and computer security, and I resubbed just last week after having to go through an ordeal to get my email changed and password reset to even access my account.

Oh well. DLing the 3gb release patch now. Who knows..

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

RC Cola posted:

I just bought this on my ps4 and accidentally linked it to the wrong square account on my pc. Is there anyway to undo that or am I hosed forever?

Call customer service. They're super helpful and if anyone can help, it's them.

1 (858) 790-7529

That said, be prepared to wait 30 minutes to an hour. Say the ticket system wasn't working when you submitted an online form because they'll ask for a ticket number.

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

You know, I had a new ISP installation today. That's probably it. I'm dumb.

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

Tenzarin posted:

Good thing he didn't play ff9, because then he would of played the greatest ff of all time. Of all time.

Fixed that for you! :haw:

Seriously I love 9, I'm not sure why some people dislike it so much. :smith:

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

I'm level 34 and closing in on Titan. I'm guessing that's about 1/2 way through ARR MSQ? Curious though, since Heavensward's release, are sidequests critical for leveling or can I just do MSQs and get to 50 without much fuss? I'm still pretty new to the game overall. Still so much stuff to do.
:psypop:

Sometimes I really wish the game would guide you just a little. For instance, I'm almost 35 and unless I did a search for it, nothing would have pointed me towards Gold Saucer or its existence, OR that I could have accessed it 20 levels ago. I was thinking it was a level 50+ thing.

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

Phlogistic posted:

You might want to check out this handy little guide for everything optionally unlockable up to level 50.

Awesome, thanks. Oddly enough I think I've gotten everything up to this point. :shrug:

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

Is spending all of my gil to buy a room in our guild house financially savvy, and will it help to validate my self worth?

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

Don't waste money on transfers ever. Just wake up at like 4 am cst, make a character, go back to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

Sentient Data posted:

To anyone that wants the physical ce with the statutes and books and whatnot, Amazon has both the ps3 and ps4 versions back in stock as brand new. I'm tempted, but I already have the non-ce version for the only system I can use and can't justify basically spending that much on the statute alone

I want it too, but yeah, ~150ish or more when I already have the game...ugh. Really want the statue though. :smith:

• Locked thread