Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Belzac posted:

I'm being hyperbolic, as I am want to do. It's not horrible and compared to other primals it's fitting and I wouldn't change it but it doesn't mean I would listen to it on it's own and enjoy it as I would with other themes.

Fair. It's top tier for me, along with Shiva, Titan, and the Alex themes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

poptart_fairy posted:

Someone please tell me Lancer gets a little more involved than spamming Impulse Overdrive.

It gets a little more involved.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
It's fun to troll pubbies by pulling hunts early, but it's also fun to troll early - pullers by trading when they're trying to teleport to the next hunt.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

bog pixie posted:

Why are paladins bad? I was thinking about leveling up a gladiator after I get Ninja to 60, but maybe I shouldn't.

Paladins are good, they're just limited in bleeding edge content because their damage output (especially AoE) is noticeably lower than other tanks. But if you're not pushing world firsts, you'll be perfectly fine and have fun with it.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Rexicon1 posted:

Quit, Belzac. Do it you bitch baby.

It's not goon hyperbole.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

ilifinicus posted:

Paladins are the donald trump of ffxiv

How dare you

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
Story mode is good to let people experience the story (wowzers) and there is nothing wrong with it existing.

Story Mode being a lock to Savage is unnecessary and very funny because it makes people mad.

World first progression raiders are extremely niche and there is no need to cater to them.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Sentient Data posted:

What the heck is that we're ignoring gear and going after the true endgame, of course. One tab filled to the brim with every glamour prism, one filled with dyes and birb fruits, and another filled with the stuff we need for airship building and whatnot :colbert:

Newbies in dgkk are told constantly "if you need something, ask and someone will be available to make it on the spot 9/10 and do it for free"

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
DGKK is a very complicated family.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
That's gonna happen regardless unless you've managed to make an MMO that somehow isn't based on, uh, math.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
Alternative question ... did you update your drivers recently and THEN start experiencing these issues? Friend of mine had similar issues a week ago and had to roll back drivers. Forget what card they had.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
I'm gonna have so many hit points and only idiots will be able to bitch about it now.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

CoffeeBooze posted:

So, basically the real joke is that Belzac wont shut up about how everyone needs to min/max in what is a pretty casual MMO where that isnt even necessary?

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
Where would I exchange my scepter for its new equivalent staff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

LMAO, shut up you bitch babies

• Locked thread