Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Scottish fold?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Mayostard posted:

Sorry if it's already been answered, but what are the class combinations for the new jobs?

AST: Conjurer & Thaumaturge
DRK: Gladiator & Marauder
MCH: Archer & Lancer

Oh... To unlock it just reaching Ishgard and doing the quest with anything.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Gishin posted:

Actually true comic.

Poor Cecil. It turned out he was playing a tank class all along.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

bonewitch posted:

yes I'm a little salty about this A1 run I just had where we wiped to enrage because the Bard did 327 dps and BLM did 356

I didn't know you could do Alexander at level 50.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Ninjas have crowd control? I just hit 60 last night and I love it but I really think I'm not using it to its full potential.

Not really, no.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
Ravana had the strongest weapons available until recently, while Bismark's was worse than the upgraded law. Either you're farming Bismark for glamour, or you're just doing it the once to move on and rejoice in the glory of combat.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

khy posted:

I'm trying out the game, does my clan choice matter much

Not at all. Pick whatever you like.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
Dude looks like a dragon lady.

I think 2nd coil has the best looking gear. Especially where tanks and healers are concerned.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
A weapon to surpass metal gears.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

khy posted:

Not to comprehend; will there be?

What is there if not?

Please try, general for being in the duty. It can. Whenever, yes.

Apprehend with the understand, I am going to go but yes you are (except when not actually is).

I'm not sure What has happened here has been voted . I bet you they use Google translate and run in multiple languages ​​prior to shipping the product in English .

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
I want a wardrobe/glamour catalog. Get an item and fill that spot in your collection. Collecting all the glamours is the real endgame.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
Need more Yda outfits around here.

I'm guessing all of the scion outfits on mogstation are gender locked?

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
I like the T9 fight. It is unforgiving, as messing up most of the mechanics kills the entire party, not just you. Its not too difficult with voice chat and someone who can handle marking the dive bomb locations. Its also the last fight I had a static for, and people still try to get glamour from it now and then. I'd like to clear final coil sometime...

Going in for one of those glamour farms without watching a video first is a great way to ensure everyone else has a bad time, though.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
When I first tried SSS I was expecting something of a mock battle against the primal instead of a simple dps check.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
Apparently WoW now has a wardrobe system that, when you soulbind an item to your character, permanently unlocks that item's appearance for your character. Who do I have to sell my soul to to get this feature in FFXIV?

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Verranicus posted:

A friend got me the new WoW expansion and the amount of stuff lifted straight from FFXIV is kinda funny.

I'd be interested in hearing some elaboration on that. Haven't played WoW in about five years, myself. All I really know about the new expansion, besides being able to play Illidan, is that WoW now has a glamour wardrobe system that FFXIV could really use.

Note Block posted:

Anyone know if/when more housing plots will be opening up?

If you're interested in a medium goblet home, mine will blow up in about a month. Could give you the time and plot if you care.

Orabilis fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Sep 5, 2016

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Fister Roboto posted:

I think there's a happy medium to be found between only having 4-5 buttons and having to play your keyboard like an organ piano.

I look at FFXVI's PvP and see even more abilities. Almost makes me want one of those mice with buttons on the side.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

fount of knowledge posted:

Share that crystal ball sometime.

Sorry man, you know the rules. You get one question and the response will be so abstruse as to only make sense in hindsight.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Rafza posted:

We go back to the snes days and fight with sprites on a sprite battlefield

Ozma should have done that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Hildibranding.

Murder on the Doomtrain Express