Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Max posted:

My wife gets pretty annoyed with me whenever I start doomsaying about anything in the world, like climate change and insane gun people, but she woke up this morning and told me she understood the feeling for the first time and that actually made me more upset than anything else.

Dear lord that's loving depressing. Sorry America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

^play this game so I can spectate the chaos.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

what about the milktank though?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Kashuno posted:

I want to host this now but the holidays are like less than 2 weeks away BUT coming in January I am excited for this mafia game so y'all better join when it gets running

I hope this is as big of a mess as the show is.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Kashuno posted:

After the disaster that was Roanoke I can't really guarantee that but it'll be as close to a hosed up disaster with a promising start as possible

I gave up after the clown died in Freakshow. The first 2 seasons were great tho.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Asiina posted:

It might be the best finale they've ever done.

Oh no you're tempting me to watch it. Fool me 4 times Murphy, shame on me.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Hey maf thread how's it going? I got tickets to Hamilton when it opens in London. I was going to complain about having to wait for over a year to see it but then I saw the New York prices.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Now i just need to get tickets for the Cursed Child. THANKS Rowling for putting it in a tiny theatre.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

How do non-Americans manage to keep active in games? Most posts are made when im asleep. it feels pretty flat to reply to posts and often the conversations have been resolved. Conversely it's not really possible to make conversation if no one is around

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Spent days answering a job application requiring 3000 words total in answers + cv + cover letter.

"Sorry we're rejecting you and don't have time to give feedback" :jerkbag:

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Yeah the silver lining is that their glassdoor reviews are some of the worst I've seen so I might have dodged a bullet.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I've said to my friends that if survivor ever gets rebooted in the uk I'll apply. You can bet I would be terrible though.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Infinitum posted:

Alternatively grab the SALR extension and you get a cool little button at the top of each page for "Who Posted"

Chrome Extension - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3208437
Firefox Addon - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2571027

I just want a safari add on :colbert:

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

So I was daydreaming/procrastinating in the library and have worked out how to combine my gooniness of theme parks and horror with mafia and thought of a great theme for a game: Sub Species - The End Games. It's a horror maze with guests being separated chased down a sewer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWGj_EWXCQE

I'm going to slowly start writing this up this dumb idea.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Should i get megaman legacy 3ds?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

kumba posted:

are there any mafiagoons playing overwatch? we should play some overwatch together and pretend its csgo

I'm getting a new pc sometime soon so will be able to play again! :dance:

I didn't like FE i played. it was the first 3ds one. it was frustrating hoping team members didn't get crit and murdered.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

everytime i join a new mafia game my laptop breaks.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Just got back from a charity screening of I, Daniel Blake and i am even more angry at the British government

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

the new votefinder av is in fact bad.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

i think it would be better if Quid and votefinder switched avs

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

another day, another job rejection

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Thought this said clerks ii and I got unreasonably excited. Someone make clerks mafia

I'm the sexy stud

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I watched Blade Runner last night and liked everything but thought it was way too long.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

AHahah this job application requires the use of Vine for a question. The role includes the use of social media.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I blame it on inf for saying he wanted to play video games

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I want a switch but shovel knight is good enough for now :)

Dugong fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Mar 5, 2017

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Hey maf thread just posting to say I pulled from Megaman because I had to be rushed to hospital and have tests etc. I'm better now, just catching up with work. Hope the game went well.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I actually played some shovel knight which I'm told is like megaman so I was there in spirit?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Did Lumpen volunteer himself for that game?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

hey maf thread I'm going to NYC at the end of this month I have basically organised nothing! Any suggestions of less touristy things to do, particularly shows would be appreciated. Not Hamilton though as I have tickets for the London run! I'm tempted to take my Dad to see 1984 which just opened on Broadway, though it is a transfer from London and I saw it a few years ago. I just got tickets for Groundhog Day as well. I want to do One Fell Down but my Dad doesn't do immersive theatre so that's a no.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Thank you all for the NY suggestions. Cloisters was on the list along with the Guggenheim, Governor's Island, Tenement Museum and Strawberry Fields. It's my dad's retirement celebration trip so I've just booked Tavern on the Green.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Hey, I played a few games and did awfully but I joined the Discord after watching SA Survivor :cheers: