Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

I bought BO3

grats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i mean i dont think it matters, theyre going forward with the space tech+future cyber arena aesthetic anyway. is infinite gonna have BO3 jetpack movement or proper dashing?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

one of the Heros can do a forwards boost

oh man, i hope she has a british accent..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmRlBZs5eF8

some cod remastered gameplay

according to him, they didn't rebalance or change anything just prettied it up lmao which is good IMO. all of the overpowered stuff is still in, they didn't take our martyr, juggernaut, having a billion grenades, you can still do all the dumb poo poo you could do in the original

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

oh I didn't know that. Raven is epic though

raven made awesome games like jedi knight 2 and other stuff in the early 2000s, and they've been making god tier maps for CoD forever

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i got the itch seeing this..but overwatch cured my soul.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Trying to get 20 kills with Kinetic Armor is driving me insane

its one of the hardest things to do because it's so bad. i think cod4 juggernaut was stronger

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

The good news: I completed Get 20 Kills while using Kinetic Armor

The bad news: now I have to get two double kills with it :whitewater:

uninstall and return to gamestop

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hosed up thing is that the class' other special, the warmachine is probs the most powerful one in the game. the duality of man

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they never nerfed the range on that did they lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the best thing you could do against a pyro was kill him but also die to the absolutely insane burn damage

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Just the amount of rage we induced in those games. Me lumpy knuc frank bob ZDR and widestancer all with different colored lasers goings 50-0 lol

i miss that poo poo. i wish ghosts and the pc port of blops wasn't so bad, the pc community for cod is so dead

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's enormously easier on console because when you go ADS the game aims for you and you just have t pull the trigger

yeah console cod feels like metroid prime lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

thats my fear w every shooter that isnt cod or battlefield tier, everyone just migrates to something else.

i dont have a ps4 anymore and the pc community for cod is awful :/

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

As long as we have people who will play here though we can always get games.

do you remember trying to queue for anything that wasnt tdm in a party lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Hmmmm yeah but that's PC. I guess I may get TF2 on PS4 I haven't decided yet

the mode that scrambles all the gametypes should have a permanent xp bonus or else this poo poo always happens. it's been the same with every other PC cod where literally 95% of players are on tdm or hardcore tdm

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ctf football is insanely fun, but the robot payload thing was lame and didn't fit cod at all

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[golden limousine with COD logo etching thats like a mile long pulls up and i get out dressed to the nines like a pimp while 'drop it like its hot' plays] [when the beat drop part comes i jump up and do a spin on my gold cane with a dollar sign inside a diamond on the top and start rapping:

when the pimps in the zone, ma
BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD
BLOP it like its COD

when the n0bbs try to get at you
Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with the Squad
Drop em with tha Squad

i got my mountain dew and my COD shirt on and I get the killstreaks cause
Pimp Zone got it goin on

Yeah Im a COD PRO, yeah its like that
UAVs and a tac nuke, back to back

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Me cirica 2014 after the awful news broke: hey guys :( so due to current events beyond my control im retiring the 'Cosby Plays CoD' character from my channel. In meantime Im cooking up a new character called "The Tactical Pimp" that I think you guys will really enjoy. Peter Griffin plays CoD and Stewie plays CoD series will continue. Over and out.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

uplink is the football one right? i love that poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yduzvJnuA7g

You're meant to grapple onto that gunship and destroy it before going for the turrets, so I didn't even know this could happen.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i can imagine it being really difficult to aim for the ppl jetting around on console so thats probably why they slowed it down so much, and that sucks rear end

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Most bitchmade fuccboi on these forums. He's so riddled with the 'sperg even QCS hates him.

When I bought this rear end in a top hat a title I thought to myself "I can't be the first person to slap this dipshit with a red title" and holy poo poo I was right. lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Whoa drat, IGN

lololol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Modern Warfare 2 Intel

Intel 2/45
This next piece of Intel can be located in the middle of the mission 'Team Player'. After your humvee crashes, you and your squad will have to fight your way through a series of apartments until you reach a dilapidated elementary school. Enter the school and unleash your inner Sandy Hook on the gunmen holed up inside. Once the second floor is cleared, search the classrooms until you find the Intel you need, then proceed to the next objective.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is really how it happened

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

this loving game is bullshit. its loving all about which person can see the other first and i keep getting killed by these loving hacker little bitches bro gently caress this game is so unbalanced its a loving joke dude its a loving joke like seriously i get shot and there was nothing I could do. loving poorly made buggy rear end game dude, gently caress this.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

is the ship stuff as bad as giantbomb made it look or are they just really bad at the game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

gaddam am a mahfuckin gawd at cawd

realtalk doe when i pick up the sicks everyone in the sulvuh be like "hide yo kids hide yo wife they be rapin errbody up in here xd" :xd:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

old guns are stupid

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that sounds awesome actually lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

its so loving good & funny. the objects have a flashbang apiece to get out of bad situations and its hilarious to blind a room full of soldiers and haul rear end as a box of oranges across the floor. my bud and i were crying laughing at a final killcam of a chair and a filing cabinet doing donuts

i watched lumpy stream it a bit and a chair baited him and another dude to chase it around a corner, then it jumped out of cover to flash them both and made off i was loving dying

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

Close, it's $40 with an additional $15 map pack available for purchase

edit: and loot boxes

gently caress them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

People I know IRL said they hated advanced warfare because of the movement and I still have no idea how someone could think that

i was shooting at a guy and he just jumped?? guess im returning this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VscseC-rx-8

They keep doing this thing where they make a silly fun new mode and then make it available for like 2-3 days. It's so so hosed up

thats loving awesome lol what the hells wrong with them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

finally, a game that rewards you for being good by putting noobs in a match to be owned

but only if youre a good player who's also spent money on legendary loot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

The world has long speculated as to what, exactly, drove Japanese soldiers to such suicidal levels of devotion. Recently uncovered documents reveal a complex system of social rankings based on the ritualistic receipt of gifts. Select soldiers would hide keys on the bodies of Allied soldiers, which their comrades-in-arms could use to unlock small decorative boxes, many of which contained small trinkets. Yet other boxes themselves contained more keys, fueling a cycle that would lead to the deaths of millions of Japanese soldiers - and leave many more deeply in crate debt.

lmao

• Locked thread