Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mycophobia posted:

is that good
Yeah, it's fun and not too long and definitely worth at least one playthrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mycophobia posted:

i like walking in open worlds
That guy's a dumbass anyway, DD isn't that big and the pacing is good.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Oooh poo poo. She really likes food, I get it! [memory of this gets drilled out of my head by 37 gem farming sessions before the next cutscene] ohhh snap. This lady loves food, me too. What an awesome game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay posted:

Played a bunch of Mario Kart with friends. It still amazes me just how sick that game is. As much as I want a Mario Kart 9 I can't imagine them making something better than this, unless they go the Smash Ultimate route and just include every track ever made or something.
Imagine it DQ11 style where you can toggle between 3D versions of classic tracks and 2D versions of modern ones.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Can't wait to play some DCSS. Got my best gamer chair, my can of Monster, a bag of Funyuns, and here... we... go!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In his latest interactive experience, visionary director David Cage asks the question we've all whispered in the long nights of 20-Covid-19: What if divorce... was cool?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's been rainy and overcast all week, and that's perfect Morrowind weather.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Morrowind

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lmfao at Larry living on a foggy island full of bizarre and ancient traditions where a noble is going to attempt to have him assassinated for offending her.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Not only spent less than a present-day CT cart, spent less than an original CT cart. Adjusted for inflation, that $80 retail price is now $153.62. Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Threatrhythm and Morrowind

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cubone posted:

sending my love to all imps in need and morrowind
As an imp in Morrowind, thank you

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they're called scamps
I used CHIM to predict someone would say this, and now you must take the Pilgrimage of the Low-Hanging Fruit to atone before Almsivi

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

P-Mack posted:

I'm gonna buy SaGa Frontier Remaster but not play it

I haven't been gaming much cause I started a new job and while I really like it it's been taking up a lot of mental energy

My kids are on the drat switch every hour of the day though, as evidenced by the note I found

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

b_d posted:

super star is great. the DS (3ds?) one might be better but i never played it and it has uglier art in some places.
I don't know if it's better, but I think it's one of the best game remakes I've ever seen. It's smoother and there's a ton of extra content. If you want to really dig into the mechanics, Super Star Ultra's good for that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

I've tried it and sadly it's just ok. Most of the levels can be cheesed with the dog power up by flying over the whole level, there's even a few items that lets you skip whole levels without even entering. Even if you make a mistake the levels are short enough that you just gotta make like one hard jump and you're done. The visuals are ok, I counted like, 3 or 4 tilesets and they're kinda samey. I played about 2 and a half 'worlds' before I just got bored. Might be ok if you're just looking to not engage your brain at all and chill out.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

jamming out to shadowbringers music in FF theater.
Rak'Tika Greatwood theme is insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ascfjJXDWjo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

Meteos is cool
I got a DS for Christmas 2006 and played so much Meteos I found myself trying to slide the Christmas lights

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I was going to say Metroid Prime Remastered but then the loving Ghost of Diabetes Future showed up and I guess now I'm going to take a long jog and maybe go buy a gym membership

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

nice thing about handheld games is you can play them while doing laps around the house. free exercise!
Playing Wario Land and doing all the moves in real time, such as being fat and running into things

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's type 1 bro you're good. You should probably do that stuff anyway
I'm type 1...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Brb have to make some calls

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Learning how to play the 90210 theme song on otamatone oh and I have type 5 Anal Rhoids AIDS and I'm 4ft tall.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

naps ftw

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

New Zelda's out, so Imps want to play Dragon's Dogma

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Katamari kicks rear end.
Every night I dream they finally create Katamari Maker and every day I wake up crying.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Any imps experiencing suicidal ideation are encouraged to call a Nintendo Game Counselor at 800-422-2602.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

b_d posted:

i don't think they'd say that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hizke posted:

Epic gamer memer chad: I’m going to loving kill myself. Prinny dood.
Sir Nintendo of chillsville on the other line: the cake is a lie!!!
Epic gamer chad: Gangnam style!!
lmao again