Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I'm gonna play battlefield 4 tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I'm gonna play stellaris today

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

maybe starting Dragonfall

Dragonfall is really good

I just bought No Man's Sky cus i want to try it for myself so i'm gonna get toasted and play it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dishonored DLC, Tricky Towers with my GF.

I beat Dishonored twice because it was really good but I never tried the DLC how is it?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I had a lot of fun with Dragon's Dogma but I got stuck at this part where you have to kill a giant cyclops while dudes shoot ballistae at you. just couldn't get past it.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I made a new DS2 character last night, started with Bandit so my DEX is higher than STR but I was planning on taking him in a pure STR/DEX direction...my last character had high ish STR but most of my points went into making my magic better. i know i kinda prefer dex in DS1 but which is cooler in DS2?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

mycophobia posted:

More Rogue Galaxy

Rogue Galaxy has a really great ambiance but I could never get a hang of the broadsides. i played awhile but then got stuck in a spacestation with a bunch of angry pirates outside that wouldn' tlet me leave. i think i was missing something

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

oh poo poo

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Battlefield 1 beta and then either CK2 or Titan Quest.

It's fun, it's really addicting and has a ton of charm.

Titan Quest owns, I had a lot of fun with that back when it came out.

anyway tonight I bought the standalone version of the Insurgency mod Day of Infamy, but it only had like ~80 players at primetime EST on a Friday night. there was only one full server and one mostly full server. that pretty much means the game is gonna be dead within a month or two if it's only been out like six weeks and it's already pretty much barren in multiplayer, it's only fun mode. plus the one server that was full had a bunch of kiddies screeching into their mics and teamkilling and nobody communicated

sucks though, Insurgency was also a standalone former mod and it sold well and has lots of full servers for every game type. plus, insurgency is good, and a wwii version would also be really good but when RO2 has 3x the numbr of players in a brand new game its just not happening

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was all keyed up to hate the battlefield beta cus of the ridiculous price tag but BF1 is a ton of fun. plus WWI is a really neat era that i've studied a lot so it's rad to play a shooter set in an unconventional period, despite all the ahistorical elements they inserted to make it gamey instead of trench foot simulator

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Played a bit of the battlefield 1 beta...not really my thing tbqh.

It's not perfect (the battlefront style vehicles are really lame) but the horse stuff is fun, and its cool to crew a tank with a squad that talks. I hope they make it a little more battlefieldy before launch and i'd consider buying it. but i'm a sucker for WWI.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

P-Mack posted:

had a new baby this week so no gaming except 10 minutes of Mario 64 so i can get my daily star

godspeed little gamer

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

apotheon and resi 4

hows apotheon? it looked pretty but i dont love platformers so i gave it a pass

anyway, dark souls for me tonight, i'm so close to beating it for the first time

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm playing Shadowrun: Dragonfall tonight

top notch rpg choice, what kinda character are you playing? i didn't love hacking so i played a straight up street samura with a focus on ranged weapons. had a lot of fun with the sniper rifles/assault rifles and grenades

Sharkopath posted:

apotheon looks great and has a really good soundtrack, it has more in common with metroid than regular platformers, and has tons secrets and variety in objectives and bossfights

it also is really reverent for greek myth which adds a lot to the tone

the combat is a bit unwieldy, thats what i have to say bad about it, otherwise really fun game

ah, too bad, i couldn't really get into metroid and i got frustrated with it, so i'll prolly have to give apotheon a pass. shame thoguh, i love the aesthetics of both

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm playing a decker but haven't actually done any hacking beyond the first mission so hopefully it works out for me.

lot of people say thats a good choice but imo the hacker you get is the only one that should spend time hacking, since putting your PC out of combat to do stuff while relyign on your party sometimes is less than ideal. post here when you're finished though i wanna hear what other people think about the ending

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Battlefield 2142 and Dark Souls 3 ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

epic