Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

exploded mummy posted:

they were testing a worst case

how did they know your posting style?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Doc Block posted:

hooray contactless credit cards, where someone with a small contactless pay terminal can literally just walk around in a crowded space like a subway car and charge everyone $20 without their knowledge.

at least with applepay you have to have your finger on the home button for it to work.

your actually holding it wrong

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Cocoa Crispies posted:

wait do other places not have minimum speeds on interstates?

since all the speed limit signs around me do not state what it is I tell the cops I truthfully and wholelly believed it was the minimum and then they have to commit seppoku if the flag on their uniform has gold fringe

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
thabks to whoever recommended istocknow.com. I am now a proud guardian of a set of AirPods picked up from the Georgetown Apple Store

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Pooper Hero posted:

nice toyota
are you sure apple products are for you?

I am patiently waiting for the Apple Autonomus Driving System that tomb Cock will gift us with

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
I guess it's to much to expect the Apple Watch and iPhone to be in sync with what I am listening to on my AirPods.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

doesn't the watch sync over bluetooth? its disabled on that phone

actually it's not disabled. I can control the volume on my AirPods with the Apple Watch but can't skip to the next song only pause and play.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

apparently in the time capsule if you choose to manage the onboard drive with accounts there is a hidden admin account created with your device password used as the account pw. you can access your time capsule from the Internet as a normal samba share using the IP and this account lol

nowhere does it tell you this and if you chose 12345 as your time capsule password then lol

e: furthermore, if you want to use the time machine software with account management enabled, you have to feed it the admin credentials, otherwise backing up is really broken

please don't share had

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

mishaq posted:

they've made it worse every year

when it came out with the 5 it was $99 + $49 to get a replacement

then $99 + $79

now $99 + $99 for the se/older phones and $129 + $99 for the current and second most recent model phones lmao

screen repairs are "only" $29 if you have it but you still paid that $99/$129 up front so unless you plan on busting your screen multiple times in 2 years it's not worth it

a screen replacement is $129-$149 in store

I had to get a iPad Air screen replaced within 4 weeks of purchase and they gave me a new one instead no charge. being white has its perks

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

My Linux Rig posted:

so i didn't read a lot of the posts here, is apple dead now

should i just keep my current iphone forever

stay safe buttcoin ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
just cutting in to say how do you nerds even get stank on your hang low without AirPods, Apple Watch, and the most current version of the iPhone. when I see individuals with wired headphones I just lol internally.

• Locked thread