Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

2006 was a good year, I was 19 and didn't depend on computers to do everything. had a bunch of sex over the summer when I was lifeguarding. just crushing pussy and smoking weed. hell yeah

I lived alone, about 20,000 miles from home when I was 19.

there were no lifeguards available to have sex with

i was still using an old ibook that someone was literally going to chuck in a skip

I was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

One hour of some dude pulling a puter? No thanks

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

ssd in that fucker

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

The Management posted:

I also measure distances the long way around the earth. my daily commute is 24,890 miles.

yeah I just threw something out there it was actually

18,389 km

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

why don't Windows have apps more

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

needs the eye pop animation

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Shaggar posted:

lol someone is really mad

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

in New Zealand, it is already the 7th of September :eng101:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Citizen Tayne posted:

Hang on while I move all this stuff into my cubicle and put it on the company wifi, sure they won't mind

what is it like working in a cubical?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

isn't iPhone a Samsung though

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

sounds like all you computer geeks have dumb jobs welp

it's nearly 6am better get back to work

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I forever getting my expensive electronic devices wet thanks tim for solving this problem for me the idiot child

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I use five Buck panasonics they suit my needs and when they gently caress out after twelve months I pony up another fiver for another set

long live my lovely apparently water resistant with a 3.5 jack phone even though I have no intention of submerging it in water except for that one time that I did [I was listening to sweet beats on my phone while I was cleaning our swimming pool]

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

and you know, water makes fools of us all in the end

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

triple sulk posted:

"Uncle at Nintendo" User loses posting privileges for 100,000 hours.

:gizz:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

just like the new iPhone

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Doc Block posted:

AFAIK they aren't proprietary and will work with anything that supports Bluetooth audio. And you can always just use cheaper BT headphones if you want.

The benefit of the AirPods over other BT headphones seems to be that Apple designed a BT audio chip that isn't garbage.

has anybody said that the Russians just used a pencil?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

lol

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I want to know about the farmers who I didn't know we're lesbians

e. thanks for the apostrophe, iOS auto correct

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

gently caress you timmmmmmmmmmmb

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

apple devices are even beautiful when broken

:mad:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Linguica posted:

tragic brokepad

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

actually it's totally cool to make fun of a dude who bought into his own hype so much he thought he could treat serious cancer with fruit, that poo poo is funny as hell imho

agreeing with this sexy poster username

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my dads logic 7 that he bought like 10 years ago or something required a dongle to work. the dongle stopped working last year and he rang up the "help desk" and they were all like :shrug: and told him to buy a new logic for his old rear end 2007 MacBook Pro (the cool metal one with the good keyboard) which doesn't run anything now. so the "help desk" told him to buy a new computer and he laughed saying that he could record music just fine on his old piece of poo poo the day before it was just the lovely dongle that was busted and apple were all like "don't got no more dongles" [but we know that is bullshit now lol lmao :newlol:] so my dad was all like "I'll just get my son to download a copy illegally you mother fuckers" and ended the call then called me and said everything above and I was all like :newlol: anyway moral of the story is gently caress dongles :smugmrgw:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

we have dell tablet things at work, those lovely 11" things that run Windows 8.1 because my work is stupid. you have to press and hold that power button down all the time to wake that fucker up. it's a piece of poo poo trash. cheap though so why not buy a bunch to piss off your staff who you hate?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

so is Apple

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

cool

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

emoji posted:

This is what happened when I unplugged my monitor, maximized the browser, and plugged it back in.

lol

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

"logic"board

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

mishaq posted:

nice dongle

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

r u ready to WALK posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1QKW7gzTIs

A good summery of everything wrong with the new macbooks pro

It's a lot!

I always use a $6000 laptop for a few weeks then take it to the store and demand a full refund. that always works.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I tried that when my 2007 MacBook Pro vid card shat itself for no reason within minutes of turning it on but almost ten years ago Apple said no refund but we will do an average job in replacing the vid card also ship it to Singapore for us because we don't want to open a store in your country thanks

so yeah, he could I guess

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I pay no more than $5 for headphones.

this may no longer be the case because of so called "progress".

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

the trick is to keep breathing

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

dongle between the pods

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I get Panasonic ear buds.

cheap and do the job.

I don't need super surround sound amping music poo poo when I am walking around paying attention to other poo poo that might kill me like cars and criminals etc. or pretending to work. unless you are a loving sound engineer or similar you can gently caress right off with your lovely bespoke pod ear poo poo Bluetooth garbage.

average cost for my panasonics or similar? NZD5 for a pair. fit in my ear just fine. tethered to a wire so I can't lose one at a time.

experience, sublime. I can spend that money I saved on my children or even better I could buy a couple of kegs of beer 🍻

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

for what though? I fly all the time and yeah it's noisy but poo poo I ain't gonna block everything out. besides I have yet to come across a pair of noise cancelling headphones that can drown out a jet loving engine, so what's the point? the point is to pay $5 for headphones and spend the rest on the kegger

• Locked thread