Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

horse mans posted:

actually, it's good.

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I smoke hella weed for my brain problems and am a proud owner of many Apple, Inc. products.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

graph posted:

yellowbox was hidden in plain sight tbh

Also the fact that NeXTSTEP was running on intel before it got repurposed as OS X was a big hint.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

I would plug my iphone in to another iphone and make them have iphone sex while the usb bus shorts out

))<>((

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

computer parts posted:

society peaked when you were 15

1983? Hm some of the best movies ever were out by then so yeah agreed.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Amethyst posted:

No, i see a proprietary jack which will only work on one device

since it'll work with the iPhone, iPod, and iPad, that's ok though.

lmbo at anyone who wants to hook it up to their macbook pro though

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Amethyst posted:

you know what would be better? something that works on all of those devices, and also every single other audio device in the entire world

I guess I only use headphones occasionally with my iPhone and my MBP so v:shobon:v

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

it's like sony when they made that bluetooth remote control for the PS3. it is the absolute right decision, but because no one else is willing to let go of their lovely and inferior technology, this will inevitably fail.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Amethyst posted:

total brand loyalty is a pretty odd thing to be proud of

I just use what I use because it works well for me so :confused:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

"hey I use a mac so I guess I better use a lovely android as well as a windows tablet because gently caress having anything actually work together"

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

have they made a vape that charges via lightning like an apple pencil yet?

img: fleshlight_ipad_mount.gif

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

zen death robot posted:

windows is the best os lol you fuckers are in denial

actually I believe you will find that your operating system is a piece of poo poo.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Shifty Pony posted:

or they don't want to admit that the giant sized iPad Pro should have never been made.

as an artist I will speak for all the others that are using the living hell out of our giant iPad pro and apple pencil combos constantly to reply: lol wrong

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

the iPhone and iPad are the only 2 of those devices out there that are honestly worth a poo poo though. I guess the Pixel is supposed to be good but android is terrible. Well more terrible than iOS, but that's not saying much.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

modern Bluetooth headphones sound as good as wired cans

does seinheiser have good lightning connector headphones yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I bought a mac mini for all my TV media needs in 2011 and it's still working great.

• Locked thread