Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
pbt key caps are like half the reason to buy a decent keyboard FYI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

surebet posted:

just took a contract that moves me from an office to a shared-ish workplace, my gut tells me my model m might get me swiftly murdered

thinking something with browns, has to be full size (f & 10 keys, macros would be nice) but anything fairly quiet is fine

ideally needs to be around 100$, refurb or used is fine

I took the opposite approach. Started with browns, and just switched to my model m.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

this is what I use in the breakroom while eating lunch

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

ugh, they make you buy the acrylic case now.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

minivanmegafun posted:

not directly keyboard related but someone's making Altair 8800 reproductions and I want one

yeah I'm going to need a link

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

two sets of arrow keys sells it. where and how much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

I’m never doing business with massdrop again, screw those guys.

edit: also because they’re a pain to deal with.

• Locked thread