Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Interested if a spot is open. Craft beer is great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
No PMs here -- but my ESPN fantasy account is ready to go. email associated with it is xxx at gmail dot com -- cervixalot let me know when you've got it, so I can just edit this page.

I'm pretty flexible on draft dates. Just keep me in the loop.

railroad terror fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Aug 18, 2015

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Cervixalot posted:

Invites sent to HatfulofHollow, railroad terror, Prophecy120 and Baldrash.

Still need Wolfy's info, cheese's info, and whoever ends up being our last member out of 89 and TubeStank.

The other key part of this last year, was that we stipulated that every member of the league had taken part in a BIF, beer trade or been vouched for by another goon who had. Do we want to look at a similar concept this year? I think either this, or a Toxx clause or something should help keep people honest. We had a goon join one of the BIFs who welched on his end of the deal which burned some folks.

I'll Toxx myself since I admittedly have not participated in any forum-trading.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
A monday at 6PM PST is fine for me. Or Wednesday.

railroad terror fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Aug 21, 2015

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Sounds good! What are we all drinking for the draft?

Thinking about breaking out some Two Roads tonight.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
I'm cool with Snake draft, and I'm a fan of FAAB, FWIW

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

TubeStank posted:

Dunno what faab is but sure!

FAAB is basically, like, instead of putting in a waiver claim for a player you like, you "bid" on them. You have $100 at the start of the season. Let's say CJ Anderson goes down in Week 1 (please god no please god no) and both Ronnie Hillman and Montee Ball are available on the waivers. You may bid a large portion of that $100 if you expect Hillman to grab the starting RB gig and carry it the rest of the season.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

HatfulOfHollow posted:

FAAB sounds like a good way to make me mad at my computer.

:getin:

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Prophecy120 posted:

So once you spend all of your $100 on the 4th string Packers wideout and the 4th string Cowboys running back.. you are just out of money for free agents for the rest of the season?

Basically. You can still bid $0 on free agents, and if no one else bids, or you have higher priority than another $0 bidder, you get the player

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
:toxx: It is my first time shipping beer (I will lose) but I am not a scumbag and will ship out the beer at the end of the season when I inevitably lose

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
To keep things active, I propose the winner of the "losers bracket" in the playoffs also receive 1 case of beer! yay/nay?

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
All of your teams are godawful

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Hmm....were the league settings waiver (instead of FAAB) when we did the draft? If so, they might be locked. The "player acquisition" system of your league says it locks upon the draft. I'm not sure if that's what this refers to.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

TubeStank posted:

Picked up Bort only to notice he has the same bye as iron dick Joe :downs:

We are out of "Bort" license plates.....repeat, we are out of "Bort" license plates!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
How does JOHN BROWN sound Spacejung?>?????

e: Should have made clear, I'm gonna wait to make sure this dude is healthy first

railroad terror fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Sep 4, 2015

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Feeling like a 4 TDs for Antonio Brown kind of night

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Prophecy120 posted:

Curses whoever took Antonio Brown a pick before me. I have him in all my other leagues and I'm really hoping for a strong start to the season. Should be a high scoring shootout.

That was me. And THAT was what I call a garbage time TD!!!!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
So, I need 14.4 points from Teddy Bridgewater to win my Week 1 matchup. Here's where we test my "Waiting until the 14th round to take a Quarterback" strategy!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

TubeStank posted:

I left so many points in the bench :negative:

Teddy please score 100000 on the 49ers tia

This

e: Woodhead racked up 20 points. I think I have to go with him over Crowell next week. Better TD opportunities

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Ugh, Bridgewater shitted the bed JUST ENOUGH for me to lose last night. That's rough

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Whoever owns Dalton, I'm interested in him. MAKE AN OFFER

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
3 TDs so far from RBs on my bench

Good start

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Goddamnit, drafting only Bridgewater as my QB is really starting to bite me. Guess I'll pick up.....BLAKE BORTLES?!?!? :derp: :captainpop:

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Cervixalot posted:

I tried to PM you, but no bueno. Sent you an email via ESPN's mail system instead. Hit me back.

Good luck to everyone during bye week hell!

Lewis is almost too valuable to give up with my RBs. Hopkins instead of Robinson? Let me think about it.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Not even 9 AM but I'd gladly take a Starboard Pilsner right about naw

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
devonta freeman, jesus christ

even remembering to replace matt jones with woodhead wouldn't have mattered :(

hello 1-3

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
I'm going up against the Tom Brady Sux team this week. I think his receiving corps is Britt, Cooks, Benjamin, and Fells at TE. If I lose this one then gently caress it, season's over.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

TubeStank posted:

taking offers for my wide receivers (sans fitzgerald and maclin) in exchange for running backs or a qb

edit: i'm pick six pack

your team is good enough already, enjoy beating me by 50 this week

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Even weeks where my team goes off (Woodhead) some other part of my team shits the bed (Heath Miller) and I lose again :(

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Sounds good to me. I'm 3GB out of the playoffs, so I'll be settling into the Losers Bracket I'm sure. Maybe 1 box for both 1st and 2nd of the Losers Bracket? More beer to go around. OR give 1 box to 4th place and 1 box to Losers winner.

Still, Danny Woodhead saved my season last night..3-6.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Shout out to Thomas Rawls, 39 pts on my opponent's bench!

e: Also shout out to Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, oh my god I could drink so much of you

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Avenged posted:

That moment when you lose to Josh McCown. #justclevelandthings

To my credit, McCown only needed 5 points or so. Really, you lost to Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing bombs to Brandon Marshall! #jetsjetsjets

I've won 3 straight but need a lot of things to go my way this week to make the playoffs. Good luck everyone

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Holy poo poo I just rode Antonio Brown and Kirk Cousins into the 6 seed in the winners bracket. Lets keep this 5 game win streak ROLLINNNNNNNnn

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Jota posted:

Russ and Baldwin are coming for ya

Baldwin is DUE for a 4 point game. I'm feeling good about this week

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Rhode Island here

Also Jesus Christ Wilson to Baldwin again??!? DOUG loving BALDWIN??

I also lost my $100 league with Dalton going down. What a day

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
:smithfrog:

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
I could use some pictures and good tips on shipping :) -- lots of good NE beer out here I don't want to break when I send it.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Catfish Noodlin posted:

So in the spirit of lovely sportsmanship I am going to send out the following in my box:

It is a beer celebrating the Dolphins perfect season, obnoxiously released the week the Panthers lost. Mercury Morris would be so proud.

wow :golfclap:

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Hope you enjoy Coors "The Banquet Beer," Jota, cause you're getting 50 tallboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Cervixalot posted:

OK, I sent out Jota's information to everyone assigned to ship to him, with the exception of railroad terror, who couldn't receive PMs.

Keep me posted on when boxes are shipping and received!

Sorry about that! I'm A CHEAP gently caress.

I've got Jota's box ready to send out later this week. Email me: wbnyslattery at gmail dot com with the address info.

• Locked thread