Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Jackard posted:

But what category does Buttlord Crush Saga go in?

It's the comic the internet deserves. So far, it's more about how dumb a place the internet is than about how dumb dragon ball is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Cool Dad noooooo

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

neogeo0823 posted:

So for the last two weeks in Demon, we've been watching yet another impossible scenario where Jimmy is engaged in a freefall battle to the death that should have lasted no more than 43 seconds. Said battle to the death finally ended today, and I encourage everyone to go look at the result.

That may be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a webcomic.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

readingatwork posted:

I honestly can't tell if this is a continuation of the previous fight (they just happened to posses a gay couple banging) or if they decided to just gently caress already and this is what their relationship looks like.

Unless you're using gay as an epithet, I'm pretty sure that's a heterosexual couple that they posessed.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

khy posted:

I'm with him, actually, I think it's two men and not a man and a woman.

Look back a few pages. Shiga clearly draws a penis on Jimmy every chance he gets, and there's a scene where hunter is standing up where he/she has small breasts and nothing between the legs.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Renaissance Robot posted:

Oh my loving god that is the most American thing I've ever heard.

what the hell does that mean?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Oh, I thought that in some language progress or prague race meant "clapping hamburger."

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I mean, that's what people think americans are these days right? A bunch of clapping hamburgers wearing cowboy hats and guns?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I'm an m-16 covered in marinara, mozzarella, and pepperoni.

also, I'm pretty sure that I can locate about 300,000,000 people who would pronounce progress and Prague Race similarly.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Autonomous Monster posted:

Well, don't just stand there man, give us the coordinates! I have the bombers on standby.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

why are their noses purple? Are they all hard-core, end stage, lifelong alcoholics?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Heresiarch posted:

Not all forms of gaining personal validation are healthy. Most of the ones involving the internet aren't.

But I like her stories alot.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Demon is just so dumb but I feel
like it would make an absolutely bonkers movie.

It's like... watching a blaxploitation flick and all of a sudden there's this well choreographed kung fu scene out of nowhere and also for some reason there's a screaming topless woman in the background.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

:perfect:

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

I found a very funny comic,

Why?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Scene: Hunter is standing in a darkened booth. He is hunched over a table, writing on a small slip of paper.

Zoom in closer, we can't quite make out what he's writing, is it some nefarious master plan? Is it a death warrant?

Pan over Hunter's shoulder. We can now read what's on the paper. At the top the words VOTER REGISTRATION FORM are clearly printed. Further down there is a checked off box, next to it a cartoon elephant.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Agean90 posted:

I havent read the comic either, and I dont plan on it. It probably wont live up to how batshit all the out of context chat in this thread makes it sound.

You're oh so wrong. Every gonzo insane thing you read in this thread about that comic is a literal description of the events depicted in Demon.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

My draw dropped at the hyperbole and a half page.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

~the miracle of manbaby birth~

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

(bad is right below good)

No, there is something between the two. It's :mediocre:

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Pavlov posted:

Here you can observe a properly garfated QC comic.

Notice that the absence of the joke actually increases the comedic value. This serves as evidence of a possible "antihumor" which QC is theorized to generate. You can learn more about this in my new book The Sound of One Cheek Farting.

My only objection to this is that you deleted Cityface.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I can't believe that people are unable to appreciate the miracle of birth.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Demon is the worst comic, and I LOVE IT.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

god help me I chuckled

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Dogwood Fleet posted:

I'm on the other end of this. The stories feel real and I think you'd lose something if you tried to dress it up with humor. I can't think of any other comics that are quite like this and I think you'd lose a lot of the appeal if you changed that.

Nearest neighbor interpolation reveals Hyperbole and a Half DNA.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

You want some weapons grade trauma?

One time, when I was 9 years old, my father got so angry at me that he picked me up by my head in a kind of bear hug and carried me across the room. This caused my nose to bleed. The next day, being a child, I mentioned that this had happened at school. Within a day or two the state had taken custody of my brothers and I. I spent the next year as a ward of the state. I would only see my father two more times in my life.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

oh god if you use mine please don't put my forums handle on it.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

What do people do, exactly, when they go on hiatus for 3 months around December?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I wonder if there's any chance we get animated dickbutt.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Let me tell you, if any movie deserved dickbutt, it was the Lorax.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

idonotlikepeas posted:

I found that a bit a precious too. If you've just shown someone getting bisected by a sword, the word "poo poo" should not send you into conniptions.

What's really strange is that there is nothing in the english language that requires you to write someone flipping someone else off or using mild profanities. Why bother to write that dialogue if you're just going to self censor?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Tollymain posted:

didn't tolkien hate people reading christianity into his work

He wrote 1028 pages of Lord of the Rings. If he wanted something read into the text, he would have put it there himself!

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

ChairMaster posted:

To be fair, most of the people in this thread live in America, which means that every year they have to spend months listening to Christians in the media pretend that they're being oppressed by Obama/war on christmas/Muslims/gay people/etc even though they make up 80% of the country. One can see why themes of religious persecution against Christians might be annoying to someone reading the comic.

I'm sure a Coptic with a healthy sense of irony would be :allears: over it.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I was having some problems with the poppy url, but a DNS flush seems to have cleared that up?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Holy poo poo, Shiga, you moron, mustard gas doesn't just gently caress up your lungs.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Given his fondness for idiocy with things like cum knives, you'd think he'd take the time to showcase breathing through a piss soaked rag, which is something that you could actually do to protect against mustard gas.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

That was more than a little obscene.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Oxxidation posted:

They're called "goons," mostly.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Atheris posted:

Both Lackadaisy and Ava's Demon have updated.

This isn't an April Fool's joke, they really have.
Its amazing how the rampaging murder train manages to appear harmless while the court jester somehow is as ominous as that supercell in the most recent page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Is this an advertisement for that game where you play as a dad who has to keep a baby from killing itself?

• Locked thread