Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

That's it, riding the Biden train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

What's funny is Biden's net change for the day is zero. Market volatility is a drat strange thing.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

So y'all goons keep a scoreboard of how you're doing?

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I'm there with ya. I put twenty dollars into it and I'm having fun playing around. That said, I'm up by about two bucks so now i feel like competent investor man.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Btw, Bloomberg as Pres. Are down to 89 cent NOs. It's a sure fire way to make 11 cents.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I'm expecting him to drop out quick, so the payoff won't be that long.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Zeta Taskforce posted:

What are you talking about? You mean the price to drop out quick or the non-candidate to drop out quick?

I was making the (seemingly incorrect) assumption that he would drop out of the race in an official capacity and they would close the contact, but yea, now I'm seeing Scott Walker on there and I'm selling this poo poo asap. Luckily, I made a cent on the shares.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

A hedge fund billionaire said it yesterday.

But like... Does that mean he will?

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

With how relatively easy it is to day trade in this game, who are the suckers losing money and still playing?

(It's me, I'm the future sucker)

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

My shares of Diamond NO are taking off since last night and I gotta say, it feels good man.

Planning on selling right before the debate and playing as the debate rages. Did y'all see a lot of volatility during the republican debates? I hadn't started playing yet.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Look at the volume on those yes shares. There's a couple dozen in the 50 and 51 cent range, then it skyrockets to 98 cents. I'm guessing someone but the like 10 shares that sat between.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Where he hell did that come from?

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Necc0 posted:

So the market is saying Clinton will get the best bump but I still think the media will hype the gently caress out of O'Malley because of course they will. What say you, goons?

I put a few dollars betting this and now I've lost a few dollars. I'm just gonna wait to see if it bounces.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who changed their underwear twice today.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I can't trade poo poo. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Webb independent run market is 66 cents for a no right now. Pretty cheap poo poo atm

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

platzapS posted:

Jim Webb last night

(?)

Lol everyone got smart then stupid in the blink of an eye.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I'm a bit wary of how low a volume there is on Webb. poo poo can swing hard from someone with a hundred bucks.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Necc0 posted:

I just realized there's gonna be crazy volatility on New Years Day :unsmigghh:

A boy can dream... :allears:

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Vox Nihili posted:

Debt limit is about to be raised and you can get in at around 91-92c. Whether that's a good deal is a matter of perspective, I suppose.

I made a few dollars on the one earlier today. The market is still a little bouncy even though it's a done deal.

I felt the Jim Webb market was more fun and the margins were better.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I sure hope he doesn't run because that would clean me out. DON'T RUN YOU STUPID BASTARD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I started this game with twenty dollars. I had some fun for a couple weeks, but it's been distracting me at work. So, I decided, gently caress, go all in on Jim. I now have $1.66.

• Locked thread