Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

notZaar posted:

I got the irony

notZaar posted:

serious metal defect.

So many loving layers it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
The bad thing about being able to grow a really good beard is that your chances of balding skyrocket. I think there's a hormone or something that's responsible for a number of secondary sex characteristics, and balding and facial hair growth are both regulated by it.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.
Cut off your beard and glue it to your head. Problem solved.

It works for Trump, millions of people love him.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Goddam i want to just beat the ever loving poo poo out of that tubby beardo

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Wow gently caress this this loving guy.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

a starwar betamax posted:

What do we call these things like that where its a picture of a face doing some sort of facial expression and then there are captions above and below the face and its usually an if\then phrase? I think the words are supposed to be what the person in the image is think? or ssaying?

expression flashcards

they're for helping people w/ autism to help learn what facial expressions are

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

If I had to match the labels and faces I'd probably get like 30% right. Am I autistic?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

expression flashcards

What kind of sick person would just copy\paste the same picture over and over on these....

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

expression flashcards

I'm glad they didnt waste anybodys time by putting "horny" or "interested in your story" in the deck

e: in fact, I think they could just keep the bottom row and toss the rest and lowtax should hand these out with an account

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Big City Drinkin posted:

If I had to match the labels and faces I'd probably get like 30% right. Am I autistic?

It would help if they just used photographs of actual people instead of lovely 90's CG, which is about as expressive looking as a muppet.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěili🥰kdy nm Pn Bůh🙌🏻zdrav d💪?
It's made specifically for autistics who live Reboot

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Cross posted:

Bardeh posted:

is this u

I typed lookatthisfuckinghipster.com in Chrome and it took me to this fb page https://www.facebook.com/shawn.levin.1

Does Google hate this guy?

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
Take out the g

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Big City Drinkin posted:

yes

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěili🥰kdy nm Pn Bůh🙌🏻zdrav d💪?
It's made specifically for autistics who live Reboot

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

StabMasterArson posted:

a gofundme for a sex change operation. millenials.txt?

You don't need to be a millennial to need one of those.

Incidentally, please check out my gofundme for my sex change surgery. Thanks!

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

I think this is a millennial story: a few years back, a friend of mine from high school used to shine his boots with an old white t-shirt, which he would then wear sometimes because he only owned three shirts. We were walking in Torrance and a proto-hipster offered him 40 bucks for the shirt. He stripped off the shirt, took the 40 bucks, and went to the goodwill and bought four shirts and then bought a couple twelve packs with the rest. We got loving hammered. Thank you, hipster!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I bet this dude has a lot of interesting things to talk about

cyberbully
Feb 10, 2003

Big City Drinkin posted:

The bad thing about being able to grow a really good beard is that your chances of balding skyrocket. I think there's a hormone or something that's responsible for a number of secondary sex characteristics, and balding and facial hair growth are both regulated by it.
Yeah I think you mean DHT, which is synthesized from testosterone. It's also related to a host of health issues, including increased chance of prostate cancer. There's a theory out there that the baldness serves a function to increase your exposure to UV light so that you can produce more vitamin D, which can inhibit the growth of prostate cancer. So maybe a reason for millenials, as they age, to chop off their beards, remove their summer beanies, and go outside.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Big City Drinkin posted:

thats loving awesome.

ppl u dont like going bald is the next best thing to them being born short

Booblord Zagats posted:

Goddam i want to just beat the ever loving poo poo out of that tubby beardo

"The beard has turned into the padded bra of masculinity. Sure it looks sexy, but whatcha got under there? Theres a whole generation running around looking like lumberjacks, and most of you cant change a loving tire."

http://sabotagetimes.com/life/an-open-letter-to-bearded-hipsters-stop-ruining-my-beard-fetish

http://nypost.com/2014/02/25/hipster-wannabes-forking-over-thousands-for-facial-hair-transplants/

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Mar 21, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my facebook feed has showed me the critical mass: emo-hipster

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

symbolic posted:

Don't think I've seen a dude with a nose ring since Lenny Kravitz.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
reaction to the new iPhone SE that is the same size as the iPhone 5S:

literally have anxiety from not being able to use my apps

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

im 5'5" and have tiny stubby fingers and can't please a woman and finally there's a phone for me!

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

symbolic posted:

Alt hipsters and goth hipsters are a thing :shrug:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Jonny 290 posted:

if you have electric heat, incandescents are a better deal for every month you're running a heater.
If you have gas heat, that means that you don't have a nuclear power or hydro plant providing your energy and can gently caress off

My heat comes from a huge tank of oil buried in my front yard. They fill it up a few times a year like a reverse portapotty evac.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jm20 posted:

Alt hipsters and goth hipsters are a thing :shrug:

i yearn for the cold embrace of death

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

symbolic posted:

i yearn for the cold embrace of death

No
No
gently caress yeah

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

Darth123123 posted:

No
No
gently caress yeah

Yeah the last one looks like she's actually putting effort into maintaining her appearance.

The other two just look like failures who can't be bothered to dress themselves.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Darth123123 posted:

No
No
gently caress yeah

Yeah for serious though. I'm thirty, am I a millenial?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

how me a frog posted:

yea, welcome to the hood

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

"I'm thirty, am I a millenial?" he inquired studiously in General Bullshit: WGBS Channel 4 - Your local news leader.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

how me a frog posted:

Yeah but if you're anything like the rest of us, you can easily otherize your fellow millennials by pointing out how lovely their pog slammer is or how they can't wipe without tweeting about it.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

kalstrams posted:

yea, welcome to the hood

I knew I was reprehensible, but I didn't know it was quite that bad. I can't grow a beard though. Physically can't. I thought minellials were supposed to have hip beards and observe movember or whatever.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

kalstrams posted:

"I'm thirty, am I a millenial?" he inquired studiously in General Bullshit: WGBS Channel 4 - Your local news leader.

You think I read 1% of this poo poo? GBS was awesome in the late nineties.

Of course it would take me years to aquire a credit card from that point. Memories.

edit: by nineties I mean the next decade, what do you even call that? I heard the naughties floating around but come on...

how me a frog fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Mar 21, 2016

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

im 5'5" and have tiny stubby fingers and can't please a woman and finally there's a phone for me!

there's about 3 billion people in the world who fit this description

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I see people with legs like this and wonder how do they even manage to climb stairs.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Gorilla Salad posted:

I see people with legs like this and wonder how do they even manage to climb stairs.

Your legs are engaged in holding your fat rear end up all day, so even if they look skinny they'll still get the job done.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Gorilla Salad posted:

This is why we have stairs in our house, it's our only defense against millennial hipsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Gorilla Salad posted:

Gordon Freeman really had to practice before he could get the duck-jump.

• Locked thread