Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
they released the metroid prime trilogy on virtual console

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i'm excited that Dragon's Dogma is coming to PC but it is a Capcom game and there is zero chance that it's not an utter poo poo show

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Panty Saluter posted:

they seemed to learn their lesson from RE4....haven't heard complaints since then

dead rising 3 was pretty bad.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
capcom is not run by smart people.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
you mean the grindy single player mmo game has an actual mmo version and it is also grindy?? :monocle:

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i never beat shovel knight because having to do the whole every boss in a row thing is horse poo poo

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
hmm, i don't remember that part. i just remember that it annoyed me.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Tell me more

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Awia posted:

literally terrifying

gmp suit

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Marxism ate my balls

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
lmao, the main quest is the dumbest poo poo

Father: Mother, I, your son -- Father -- have... cancer!

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Phoenixan posted:

i actually started the game hoping the reason i was 200 years old wasn't actually the cryo, but that i got turned into a synth without realizing it soma-style

would legit be better than the actual story

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
from the videos i watched it didn't seem like JC3 really adds anything new or cool enough to justify it

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Downwell is a good game and is $2 right now.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i refunded undertale because i didn't enjoy it. steam refunds are good.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Kenny Logins posted:

agreed. i did it for xenodrifter because i forgot i had it on ps4 (ps+). it is funny that they put a week hold on my funds during their autumn sale though. idgaf but you'd think they want people respending the $ asap

yeah i stopped refunding poo poo to my steam account. what's the point? if i refund it to my credit card i can go out and buy a game right away without losing out on the money

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

these both look insanely bad imo

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
those games have some decent art but will almost certainly be really bad.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I played undertale for about 5 minutes and returned it. didn't seem like my kinda of thing.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Notorious QIG posted:

"ok quigs and the knights move in an l-shape like this"

"nah gently caress this poo poo im out this is Not My Thing"

basically my experience with chess too, yeah

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
no matter how good those vr goggles get the primary use case is gonna be pervo weeboos jerkin it to underage anime tits.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
penny arcade shows that practice definitely does not make perfect

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

scamtank posted:

is

is he upset that undertale Does Not Get jrpgs correctly enough to be a proper parodical deconstructory dissection of the genre

he's upset that his diaper is full of poop and pee and it's giving him poop covered diaper rash and he's crying for someone to change his lovely diaper.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
dragons dogma port is looking pretty good. capcom is hilariously inconsistent with their port quality.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
hololens has lol in the name in case anybody missed it!!

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

does capcom have businesses outside of games & games merchandise because they've quietly been pulling a konami for years

no capcom is just run of the mill incompetent. they have no loving clue how to handle video game franchises.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Iridium posted:

though i won't bore anyone by posting any of the screenshots of the huge and boring email chain, Star Citizen's customer support has confirmed that they'll ban you from their forums for poo poo you post elsewhere on the internet.

gg good customer service

http://imgur.com/a/BIlWu

can someone summarize this in a way that is funny please tia

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
although i did see "corporate espionage" and "derek smart" and those are pretty funny words

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
is the person who said that the oculus site would be rock solid busy eating a big ol plate of their words

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
canadarm triumphalism cracks me up. as if any first world country couldn't have built that thing it's a goddamn claw machine arm is space lmbo and we put that poo poo on our money like it's some big deal. CANADARM

put chris hadfield on there next, the umpteenth man in space :canada:

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
we already put alan thicke on the $13 bill what more do you want

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
canadians should just get used to the fact that they live in friendlier russia.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Mmo player logic: I wish I was mentally ill so this completely optional poo poo I do every day wasn't boring anymore!!

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
liver disaster maybe your problem is you have really poo poo taste in games

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
amazingly it is possible to have non-game hobbies and game hobbies.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Blackula69 posted:

perspective on art from unquestionably the worst poster

you give him a good run for his money blackula69

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Nintendoland is cool.
Captain Toad
Yoshi's Wooly World is cool and has a very easy mode "mellow mode" or whatever it is, although I still find it tough for non-gamers

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

hubris.height posted:

hey whichever one of you took this dudes wallet

ow.. ned?

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
whoever is complaining that their F4 companion isn't using the gun... did you give them ammo too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i wasn't really into the MGS series *at all* and I liked MGSV. it's a good game. never finished the last act or whatever but i got a solid 50+ hours out of it.

• Locked thread