Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
holy crap this thread exists

hello

also thanks for relieving me of my sif op duties, now i can let my own rot. i dont know if i could have handled doing that again

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Sep 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

graybook posted:

Ugh, piss. I had no clue there actually was a thread for it. I apologize - I could've sworn I searched Games already, but I must not have searched well enough.

Should I just change this into a Starlight Stage only thread then?

Not at all, I'm not being sarcastic. I started that thread back when I was wary about which forum to put it in (no longer the case), and I'm glad there's a thread for this on ADTRW now. fedit: In retrospect, I would have much preferred to post about it here, and now I can!

E: while I'm here, what are the percentages for rolling a super-duper-rare (Srare+?) from CGSS's Premium Auditions? I'm thinking about how much time I'd like to set aside to reroll an account.\

Edit again: I'm working on linking back to your thread. let the mingling begin

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Sep 9, 2015

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Welp. Guess I'll just set aside an attempt or two per day until I get lucky. Am I going to be missing out on any promotional premium currency by waiting? Will stuff like "Start Dash" go away? Also, how quickly can new accounts scrounge up enough to make an attempt at a 10-draw gacha?

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Moldy Taxes posted:

Aside from the lower sound quality, I had a match of Anone Ganbare in SIF where the timing was way off... but it was only that song. I haven't gotten it at all the rest of the day, so I don't know if it'll hit again if I get it again. All my other score matches today don't seem to have changed timing at all, but man this lower sound quality is annoying, and I'm not even a big sound quality nerd.

That sound quality issue seems like the weirdest thing, especially if it only applies to sif and not cgss. If that's the case, you may have to consider assigning yourself a transfer code and uninstall/reinstall, if that's still possible.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Eh, just going to keep this SR Kaede after a bunch of rerolls. ID is 287873611 if the IDs from earlier in the thread weren't enough.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

graybook posted:

I regard Otomeshiki Renai Juku EX harder than Soldier Game EX, personally. The pattern is weirder.

That song's the one people might want to consider retaining to fingers from thumbs for.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

graybook posted:

I'm going to put a little table in the OP of CG:SS/LLSIF (EN) user IDs for folks who want to populate their friendslists with people they marginally know.

I doubt anyone here would object to letting your own OP include the SIF IDs from the other thread. Unless iDevice versions of the games can't friend Android versions and vice versa? I haven't confirmed

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
I'm sure this couple is a pair of great human beings but haha her name is prairie toole

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Played code and signboard trade broker for my friends at the movie showing tonight and then donated a Maki code to a lucky recipient when the front desk ran out of them. The movie was great!

E: I enjoy Starlight Stage with full 3D and all effects on, turning my phone into a cooking surface and blinding me from the now-stuttering chart that my now-sweaty thumbs are trying to hit. Distraction has become part of the adventure for me!

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Sep 24, 2015

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

squidflakes posted:

Holy poo poo, that site is amazing.

seconded

Also, I blew a bunch of stamina drinks to get SR Ranko in the last hours of the Nation Blue event. Now I just need to grab enough jewels from maxing out my Rares so I can attempt another 10-draw and hope for an SSR to cap off my 4-SR team. I jumped from P-level 20 to P-level 29 within the past couple of days....

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Oct 27, 2015

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
hello i burned my entire mailbox's worth of leftover stamina pots for this CGSS event and am now at 20k pts hope this lets me at least stay in the lowest tier with mizuki reward in it for the next 5 hours!!

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

ChubbyThePhat posted:

How is everyone feeling after the event ends? My face seems to have made it out alright as the wall is crumbled at my feet. Also some nice prizes in my present box this morning.

good

Feels really weird to be so close to the 60k bracket, though. Maybe everyone but me already drew Mizuki's premium SR already?

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
just read that other thing and I transcended

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Man first a page filled with the possibilities of recognizing your own smile, and then a post with the results of anzuing too hard

Is this thread trying to change my life or something?

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

graybook posted:

http://senpaigamer.com/bushimo-rele...s-2016-14092016

SYMPHOGEAR MOBAGE IS VALID DISCUSSION HERE, MARIA AND TSUBASA ARE IDOLS
well even though we've established that (idol) and (rhythm) are not both necessary for this topic

well whatever

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Omg

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Hello I have been saving jewels for a few months now

please take me to your nearest cinfes bamco, i always enjoy my first free premium currency-powered ssr run

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Was the last CinFes at the end of June? Eagerly awaiting the next one and hoping the exclusive New Generations will be back

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
A Koi Kaze event would break me, and I would enjoy every second of it.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Cinfes please be gentle

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
I got one SSR out of 86 draws which I guess is average??? Also I got

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
by the way shameless plug because my cgss friends list is rather empty: I'm a 100% all-type vocal boost friend now and my ID is still in the OP (287873611)

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

ChubbyThePhat posted:

Get it, friend. Post results.

http://imgur.com/a/xDZKY Mostly a sea of Rs aside from Mika, was hoping for a Cool SSR as well. Album is missing another 10 draw which was another 1SR set that I was just too disappointed to screencap by then. 1 SSR out of 86 is only a little more than 1%, i've been had

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Sep 28, 2016

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

ChubbyThePhat posted:

You got Mika. I'd say that was hella worth.

Ya I still agree

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
exploding was akane's real superpower, forget that weak spoon-bending junk

why does kanade know all the secrets

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Congratulations to Naisa and Dazo :toot:

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
My best friend is married and plays cute anime girl collecting games with his IRL wife, get wrecked

get wrecked, me

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
i am sorry, please have a technology-using koume

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Nao: *struggles to maintain cool factor with lighter*
Nao: *engage "be karen's hero" mode*

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
oh my god

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Omg why cant i see the granblue fantasy furniture in my deresute room shop my life is falling apart

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Polsy posted:

Probably triggers after your phone clock says it's 7pm. It's there for me.

Thanks

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
No Aqours, I'll never upgrade to Idol Windows 10 :arghfist::cry:

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Oct 15, 2016

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Zenostein posted:

that flute will drive someone to kill themself. like the flute channel on niconico's radio thing.

idol eugenics is a good hobby

man, remember the guy who got that as a custom title a couple years ago?

incidentally why shin, why?

i'm up to my eyes in flowerdresses and bows.

Didn't a guy get the title of "you have to feed the girls to the other girls" back then too?

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
I checked to see if I had that Umi and I don't. I have the one Pure SR Umi that increases score when you Perfect a star icon. The event for that one was stupidly hard

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Sylphid posted:

Aside from, I'm guessing, Nana's voice actor in the back with the bunny ears and P-chan, I wish I could put names to the real lifedols.

Upon closer inspection, I can also ID New Gens in the middle there, mainly because Rin's VA looks like an 30-year old Rin. Oh, and Miku, but that's too easy.

HELLO I AM CREEPY POWERFUL ENOUGH TO HELP OUT WITH THIS. LET US BEGIN FROM THE LOWER LEFT CORNER

Saori Hayami (Kaede)
Haruka Yoshimura (Mika)
Kiyono Yasuno (Natsuki)
CANDY ISLAND Naomi Oozora, Hiromi Igarashi, and Yuka Ootsubo (Chieri, Anzu, and Kanako)
Nao Touyama (Mizuki)

Middle row: DECORATION Nozomi Yamamoto, Rei Matsuzaki, and Tomoyo Kurosawa (Rika, Kirari, and Miria)
NEW GENS Ayaka Fukuhara, Ayaka Ohashi, and Sayuri Hara (Rin, Uzuki, and Mio)
REST OF TRIAD PRIMUS Eriko Matsui and Mai Fuchigami (Nao and Karen)

Back row: Marie Miyake (Nana)
ASTERISK Ruriko Aoki and Natsumi Takamori (Riina and Miku)
LOVE LAIKA Aya Suzaki & Sumire Uesaka & Maaya Uchida (Minami, Anya, and honorary member Ranko)
Best Girl TakeP

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Oct 21, 2016

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Allarion posted:

I still only play in 3d

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
$60 (e: $50-75) is actually the price for new normal-sized preorders direct from Good Smile Company nowadays.

Some kits are way upwards of this. Not to mention $20 EMS shipping and such

just lol if you value your wallet over attaining a perfect collection of giant headed action figures. Bro do you even otaku

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Nov 7, 2016

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Zenostein posted:

now now, rather than murder your poor wallet over interchangeable hands, lets watch a disney film

it'll be fun

https://twitter.com/hapijelly912/status/794896966203232257

for everyone

Noooooooooo onnnnnnneeeee taaaaaakes theeeeeee
Stage like Gaston
Muds on the page like Gaston
Makes Sagisawa Fumika rage like Gaston

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Chill la Chill posted:

Despite being a giant weeb, I actually don't have much weeb merch at all. Memes are much more valuable (do you know what a rare Pepe goes for?!?) and eternal than merch.

I only tend to get weeb stuff if it's on something useful like a deckbox or playmat (mousepad). Now if they made a love live lunchbox, I'm in.

E: holy poo poo they don't even make LL lunchboxes. :psyduck:

I'm actually the same, I wish more weeb T-shirts were made better and more comfortable in that way. I am terrified of using the word otaku in any way except for ironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Awesome because the first song i played in the car on the way home was relations

I sang to it, too!