Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Zamasu: I TOTALLY meant to give myself a glaring weakness! Something something sins.
Vegito: ...alright sure, whatever.

Manatee Cannon posted:

that sounds like xenoverse to me. I remember trunks' dialog in 1 sounding like he'd recorded it using his phone

HEY! guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I now wonder how Gogeta Blue would turn out.

Thirty seconds of power that surpasses Whis, but is spent making Beerus sit on a whoopie cushion.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I hope Android 8 did his part and gave Trunks all of his energy.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Tae posted:

The last time Vegeta was outright stronger than Goku was when Vegeta came out of the time chamber to beat the poo poo out of pre-perfect Cell.
The lesson here is that whenever Vegeta surpasses Goku, he does something to make it completely meaningless five minutes later.

Pureauthor posted:

They should do what they did in Supersonic Warriors and have Piccolo revive his dad/progenitor/former body??? and eat him.
Well he already ate Kami so he may as well eat the evil half of King Piccolo.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

"Hey, Dende, you're looking pretty buff, been hitting the hyperbolic time chamber? why don't we just go over here and you let me hold your shoulder for a bit..."

"Hey guys, where's Piccolo?"

"I dunno, he said was going to New Namek for a vacation..."

*cut to Piccolo eating the last Namekians*

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Poison Mushroom posted:

Nostalgia's a hell of a drug.

These are the same people who will deny that the Namek arc was about three times as long as it needed to be.

They also probably don't acknowledge any part of Dragon Ball before Raditz showed up.

Krillin once beat a guy because he realized that Toriyama didn't draw him with a nose. How does a scouter read that.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Vegito being able to de-fuse with the Dragon Balls is a hilarious kick to the nuts to that Multiverse plot point.

ImpAtom posted:

The exact reason they wouldn't do the Fusion Dance every arc: Because they don't like fusing and it is a literal stated explicit plot point that they don't want to rely on fusing and other people instead of their own power.

Like, seriously, this is an explicit plot point. Neither character wants to fuse because it means they're not relying on their own power. Remember when Goku gave a big speech about how embarrassed he was to have to rely on a ritual to become Super Saiyan God?
Vegeta literally has to be talked into fusing every time it's brought up. And every time it's brought up, it's usually because everyone will loving die if they don't. That's how much they don't like it.

Funky Valentine fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Nov 14, 2016

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Time Patroller Trunks watches this episode through a time scroll.

"Yeah, I totally did that. That was me. Totally. All me. Definitely."

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Gohan never really wanted to be Big Punchman Hero all the time, he has astounding potential but ultimately prefers to stay out of it if he can.

Also he has a kid now and unlike his dad and grandfather, he would like to actually be present in Pan's childhood.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Future Trunks meets Main Trunks, they fuse into Trutrunksnks.

Time Patroller Trunks, meanwhile, got body-jacked by Captain Ginyu.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Dias posted:

He had a seminar, man. Dude needs to network if he wants to make it in the academic world, you go nowhere if you're not publishing!

*Gohan, muttering to himself after getting a paper back from the editors* "ungrateful fucks...i should masenko this loving building...my grandpa is a king..."

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

On a related note, I am disappointed that Crunchyroll didn't translate Zamasu's reaction to Kaioken Blue as "Kaio-what?"

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Toei cuts thousands of animation corners on even "literally bigger than Mickey Mouse in Japan" One Piece, expecting them to devote more underpaid animators to things is a bit much.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Bring back those aliens that could SEE THE FUUUUTUUURE from the Bardock special.

YggiDee posted:

I feel like putting the Dragon Balls in a time machine would be the last straw before any remaining semblance of sanity flies out the window. Fuckin' alternate Cyber-Raditz is going to show up in a time machine and steal the past's Dragon Balls while Goku was trashing the Red Ribbon Army, or something. Tien's third eye lets him see when things are from the future. Past and Present Shenlong get in a fight. I don't even know.

What am I even saying I would 100% watch this nonsense.
Supreme Kai of Time then blows her brains out in despair.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

YggiDee posted:

I feel like putting the Dragon Balls in a time machine would be the last straw before any remaining semblance of sanity flies out the window. Fuckin' alternate Cyber-Raditz is going to show up in a time machine and steal the past's Dragon Balls while Goku was trashing the Red Ribbon Army, or something. Tien's third eye lets him see when things are from the future. Past and Present Shenlong get in a fight. I don't even know.
There's actually an NPC Time Patroller in Xeonverse that's basically dealing with most of this bullshit.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Supreme Kai of Time barely trusts Time Patroller Trunks to not get body-jacked by Ginyu when he goes on a mission, do you honestly think she'd let him go to a timeline where he could kill his mom by tripping on a bug?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I hope that Time Patroller Trunks shows up to the Multiverse Tournament and Future Trunks gives him a wedgie while Dumplin looks on in approval.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Do you think Porunga deals with as much horseshit as Shenron does?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Now as strong as ten Saibamen!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

When's Super Saiyan 3 King Vegeta?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

SS3's coolest moment was the part of the Budokai 2 opening where Goku's beating the poo poo out of Kid Buu and also nature.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Manatee Cannon posted:

nerd gohan will save the universe when it is revealed that the inter-dimensional tournament is actually a spelling bee

Gohan: *in charging stance* WHETHER...W...H...
*ground beneath him begins to crack*
Gohan: E...T...
*rocks begin floating*
Piccolo: This...this power...!
Gohan: H...
*Vegeta does that AAAH AAAH thing he did for like half the Cell Games*
Gohan: E...!
*lightning begins raining down*
Gohan: ...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
*Gohan goes Super Saiyan Blue*
Gohan: WHETHEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!! IT'S OVER!!!!!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

That is amazing.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Crabtree posted:

The next arc is the Xenoverse/Online/Heroes crossover where Goku is flung off randomly into time and some new weirdos show up to help Vegeta fix poo poo going wrong everywhere because Kakarot is a moron.

Vegeta is deeply disappointed in Time Patroller Trunks.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I love random fandom poo poo that no one is certain the origin of.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Rutibex posted:

lol Saibamen? Bulma has samples from Cell and the blueprints for Androids 16, 17 & 18. And you just know shes made SSJ Blue Vegita sit in front of a spectrometer. She can do better than Saibamen :twisted:

"Capsule Corp's newest product, a death robot based off my best friend's wife and her brother and that green bug guy who Mr. Satan murdered."

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ImpAtom posted:

It's not like Bulma has many friends.

It's basicall him, Yamcha (lol) or Goku and you don't depend on Goku to help move your couch, only to avenge your death.

I wouldn't even depend on Yamcha to move my couch. He'd probably die.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Concept: the best man at Bulma and Vegeta's wedding was a cardboard cut-out of Goku that Bulma made up specifically to gently caress with Vegeta.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Captain Ginyu is a good commanding officer who designs poses to boost the morale and cohesion of his men and I really don't appreciate people talking poo poo about him.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

NEW FUTURE TRUNKS IMAGE SONG FROM THE OST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I feel like Shenron is on first name basis with like half the Z Warriors by now.

"HEY KRILLIN HOW THE WIFE AND KID HEY TIEN HOW'S THAT GEOMETRY CLASS GOING OH WOW YAMCHA YOU'RE STILL ALIVE"

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Even more so if it's because Pan throws a pitch and straight beams him.

Yamcha's at bat!

YAMCHA'S DEAD!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

sassassin posted:

Watching the show isn't necessary to participate in the meme.

haha Yamcha dies lol, wouldn't it be funny if they referenced that!!!

yes what is this 'humor' of which you speak

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I'm pretty sure the last time we see King Kai in Kai, he and Goku are trying to build a house and King Kai still has a halo (and then the filler arc montage happens).

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ImpAtom posted:

Oh hey, yeah. Clearly what happens is Bonus Future Trunks gets taken off to be part of the Time Patrol and Original Flavor Future Trunks gets to just step in and steal all his poo poo. Best ending for him.
Bonus Future Trunks is hosed, then.

CharlestonJew posted:

now imagine what he would have done if he said he hurt zeno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53doeveW9SI

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ImpAtom posted:

Well, SOME Trunks has to be hosed, it's a universal thing. The Ones Who Walk Away from Mirai.

Main Future Trunks - everyone he loved died then his universe died
Bonus Future Trunks - will probably die in an ignoble manner
Main Trunks (GT Timeline) - is in GT
Time Patroller Trunks - gets the poo poo kicked out of him and his body stolen every tuesday

Main Kid Trunks is in for some poo poo when he grows up.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Rand Brittain posted:

I kind of want an episode about how Yamcha loves everything about his life and is super happy and doesn't even know everybody thinks he's super lame, because he's rich, the 11th strongest man in the world, and has a crazy ripped body that women fall all over.

Just to be contrary.

What does Yamcha even do for a living? Bum on Master Roshi's couch and wash Turtle?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

It's good that Mr. Satan subsidizes his son-in-law's family.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Concept: Aunt 18, Ultimate Babysitter

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Final Flash never actually kills anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Josuke Higashikata posted:

What's Trunks' hand thing before he shoots Frieza called?

100x Big Bang Macarena

• Locked thread