Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Invictus posted:

I loving love incompetent boobs with overwhelming superpowers that are too stupid to use them properly, like Ice Man from X-Men who isn't a dude who makes ice, that's just because he's too dumb to realize he has the power of thermal energy manipulation.

He's realized at times, but then was retconned back into being a dumbass again. I think they do this because overpowered heroes are boring as hell (except Saitama, who is bored as hell).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The old wanted posters.
Chopper's reward has doubled.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

It's will power. It's NOT magic.

One Piece: Will Power Is Magic.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Nami is naked

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

KoB posted:

Shes even got long wavy hair like Nami. Thats totally nami. Monkey thing was Chopper.

Probably a minkman that has a DF ability to turn people into minkmen.

Bunny girl is Sanji?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

frajaq posted:

What the hell happened when Zoro parried bunny girl? Is that some Haki shenanigans

Honey Bunny looked to be wearing some kind of gauntlet.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Kai. D. Oars.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Dog-girl seems to think the b-crew are dead and is wearing Nami clothes. Are we about to come across a pile of dead, naked Fakehats?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Luffy's going to get pretty chewed up in this arc.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Sanji's bounty poster says wanted alive, then he disappears.
Nah, not dead just captured.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Kaido has a mammoth working for him. The '100 Beast' thing might just be a description of his crew.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hoping that whatever the One Piece is, that the end result is the celestial dragons getting their collective asses kicked.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Julias posted:

Pink Hair Rebecca

I kind of assumed Rebecca would be a redhead.

Reason.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I always get this mental image when someone mentions a paramecia.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sinners Sandwich posted:

This is a honeypot post, right?

He said Yoruichi, not Yachiru.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Indigo Cephalopods posted:

I saw it as being that it isn't a thrill for him and he's looking for something that will give him that kind of thrill

Kaido's inability to die is a metaphor for Oda's inability to stop drawing One Piece.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

The incurable disease Gol D Roger had was type II diabetes from eating too much chocolate. He had to leave the rest in One Piece for the next chocolate lover to take up his mantle. The gold coins are Pirate King brand chocolates.

One Piece is nuclear weapons, Roger died of radiation poisoning.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Metal bars?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Did I just see a guy with a cheese grater for a chin?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Elfgames posted:

If carrot got a devils fruit i don't think Oda could pass up the chance to give her the bunny bunny fruit.

There's still the matter of how she changes trajectory in mid-air. That could be a fruit thing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Why is everyone so sure Pudding is the three-eyed girl? Every other girl in the series looks exactly like her (a Nami clone).

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Green Intern posted:

Can't wait for one of Luffy's arms to snap off after he stretches too much too fast

I wonder if he could stretch the stump into a new arm?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Crazyeyes posted:

Luffy has a very compromised life span already due to Ivankov's hormone injections.

Luffy will die of that mysterious anime disease whose only symptom is coughing up blood.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dr Subterfuge posted:

Non-Newtonion at will even! He can harden himself with haki whenever he wants, and right now he's extra squishy.

He goes from shear thinning to shear thickening through force of will? Kind of makes you think there's a lot more to his power than just being 'rubber'.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Manatee Cannon posted:

nami will probably help fight her because weather is her whole thing

You know if Zeus and Prometheus are something that is capable of being stolen, then Nami is going to steal them. Their names are kind of a spoiler that some sort of power theft is going to occur.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

F. Lobot posted:

Is Kaido an Oars or an Oars Jr? He didn't look that much bigger than Kidd & Co.

I think his name is short for Kai D Oars, seeing as how Oars Jr's ship was called Oars III he could be Kaido's son.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Ivankov can change genders and Bonnie can change people's age, Luffy's mom could literally be anyone.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hate-Senpai posted:

Bring back Pirates Docking with the new and enhanced Franky.

Give Franky Eustass Kid's fruit, for the ultimate cyborg upgrade.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Do we have any idea what the third eye might relate to or where it came from? Any three eyed people I've forgotten about?

Lets you see the future.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sinners Sandwich posted:

So is Nitro binding Reiji's legs or putting pressure on her wound so she doesn't bleed out? I'm curious because no one in One Piece has ever been in danger of bleeding out like that but those are powerful bullets

I was kind of wondering why he was sitting on Reiji's lap.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Whatever fruit Kaido ate must be broken as hell if he can't drown himself.
... Unless he's part fishman.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

anime was right posted:

the best part of this chapter was nami's clothes being burned so she stole some new ones off some random mook and made them look cute.

I was wondering where the new clothes suddenly appeared from, but it's Nami, so of course she stole them.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shugojin posted:

Kizaru has a really strong ability but he himself is kinda dumb.

Someone in a previous thread make a joke about the guy who moves at the speed of light being really slow.

Kizaru is a huge stoner, so he's easily distracted by shiny things, which is a huge disadvantage with his power.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

JosephWongKS posted:

Carrot also doesn't have a last name.

Ironfoundersson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Yay. Fanservice.