Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
The option is only guaranteed for injury, correct? So if they've decided they want to move on from him after this year, not playing him is definitely the smart thing to do, no matter how much worse the alternative players are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Oh FFS how does he keep getting away with this?!

He has a knack for getting away with stuff

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Chichevache posted:

Our offense actually targeted the TE we traded a first for!

Now someone please post a gif of him trying to block McPhee, leading to the easiest sack ever.

Turns out he more or less is a WR after all

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Last night was some vintage-rear end Peyton and I'm sick of all you faithless heathens cawing for his demise.

I love Peyton and will fight to the death that he's the best quarterback ever, but he's done. Even on the long completions, he underthrew them and the receivers had to stop and go up for jump balls that should have been in-stride touchdowns.

You never saw that poo poo five or six years ago(or three years ago for that matter), he would have just connected for an easy 60 yard TD.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

NC-17 posted:

His body shuddered

Peter King, is that you?

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Codependent Poster posted:

I am happy the Colts pulled their heads out of their asses and won yesterday. Frank Gore rules. And it's no surprise their best drives featured him, Coby Fleener, and Jack Doyle. Fleener isn't much for blocking and can have the dropsies, but he is really good at running routes and getting open. He needs to be featured more.

Andre Johnson on the other hand, looks done. His one good play was negated by a hold, of course. I think they might just want to use him in goal-line situations and play Dorsett more, with Moncrief starting on the other side of Hilton.

The sad thing about Andre Johnson is, instead of giving him a boatload of money to be terrible, they could have paid a lot less to Reggie Wayne for a 1 year deal to be his farewell tour, and he'd be just as effective.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Put Andre Johnson on kick coverage IMO

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

The 2007 Pats defense was pretty good, but the #4 ranking was inflated because of their offense; they could just tee off on the opposing quarterback and go to town because every team knew they needed to score 30+ points to even have a chance.

I'd be surprised if they went undefeated, but I could see it happening in spite of their flaws because the AFC is really, really bad this year.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Kalli posted:

You miss every shot you don't take.

- Kurt Cobain

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Remove return yards from all-purpose yards because come on now, really

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

No Butt Stuff posted:

remove all stats.

replace everything with the "eye test"

Does he have "the look" Y/N

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

"I can build a line for this generational QB out of retreads and UDFAs. If he can run, that's good enough." -Ryan Grigson

edit: I guess only one starter was undrafted, but aside from Castonzo they're all real bad.

• Locked thread