Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

I know that the plot is only just getting the gang back together but i miss Cio and I hope they figure out how to get her back soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Joe Slowboat posted:

I’m not sure this comic believes in the ‘next evolution’ of things. Others may follow her, but White Chain is no inevitable step on a predetermined path. She’s just striking out into the desert on her own route, and it’s a cool as hell route to blaze.

Of the angels I feel Juggernaut Star is almost definitely going to continue to be confronted by the possibilities of this change, whether to reject or embrace them

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

cio is coming back but this time it's in pog form

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

changing her name from Cio to Cya

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

the factotum is that guy who was impressed with white chain's moves. he was just appointed so be nice to him

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Fuckboyz II Fuckmen

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

SardonicTyrant posted:

The character you are describing is a common archetype in works influenced by buddhist thought

ignorance is bliss

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

violence breeds violence
but in the end it has to be this way

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

in a post scarcity society we wouldn't be making quite so many posts

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

finding solomon's secret bunker and he walks in whistling in a bathrobe like metro man from megamind

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

what if you used a key to open a really big chest and there was a skeleton inside

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

the worm eats allison and allison eats the worm. it is a cycle

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

what if the worms had bazookas, grenades, and ninja ropes

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

MikeJF posted:

I suspect Jagganoth's plan for dealing with Gog is 'render every single universe not just uninhabited but uninhabitable'. That's probably the only way to get her in the end. She can't beat him but he can't beat her short of that.

well if jagganoth's an industrial warmonger it's only a matter of time until he'd be capable of an anti-gog bioweapon

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Mr. Evrart is helping me find my Key of Kings

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

I believe angels are like dogs and they just sort of do things arbitrarily

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

In Heaven, everything is fine

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

i think the thought bubbles would be clearer in their purpose if the words were carved into worms

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

FuturePastNow posted:

The fish or the worm, I wonder

you cannot attain one, without the other...makes you think

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Wormssant

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

would nukoku have such a strong personality that eating the worm would overwrite gog's, spreading nukoku throughout the timeline. cause i feel like they're Doing Something with this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

oobey posted:

That's called Weatherwaxing. Gog is about to get Weatherwaxed.

that's some good headwormology