Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Yay it updated. and Zoss is still boss as gently caress looking regardless of what he's doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Everytime i look at juggernaut star i just keep waiting for him to shout KNIFE EYE ATTACK

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

All is YISUN to begin with, so the whole comic is just one really drawn out internal debate

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Tollymain posted:

i can't imagine that an angel's shell has much effect on their appearance if they didn't have any control over its creation/repair
Clothes make the man. The same applies to angels as well.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

All hail PRINCESS MAMORU MOONSHINE JAGERMEISTER JACK JACCK DANIELS TIMOTHY TIM BILL FREDDY MERCURY BLUEBERRY LUNA ESQ

long may her enemies tremble

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Laffo if you don't make the three stooges

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I traveled for forty days and forty one nights across the Abyssal Desert.

I suffered through numerous glass storms, battled the raiders who live within, suffering from the poor footing the former seabed provided until I reached what I thought would be the source of my enlightenment

There it stood in massive letters, each one carved and decorated with the resources of an entire world, engraved with runes that set it perpetually ablaze. It read

HERE LIES BEAVIS. HE NEVER SCORED.

Around it, nothing else of note remained.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

That and things that rely on the laws of physics arent of much use when those laws change every other world.

The Will of a skilled magician however, stays the same in any location.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Turns out the nails dont do poo poo, hes just that hard.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

And now we focus on 2 12 year olds with magic powers

this is really just sailor moon fanfiction isn't it :v:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

yeah considering the whole POWER IS THERE ONLY TO THOSE WHO TAKE IT theme the comic is working with prophecies are probably divine bullshit

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Ixjuvin posted:

Even if Zoss himself isn't alive and kicking, Allison has a large part of his power jammed directly into her skull. I wouldn't be surprised if it retained some impression of him.

That's pretty much my theory too

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Washington, Washington.

8 feet tall loving killing for fun

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

yes of course goons identify with a giant baby :v:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

somebody make a mod to put the gunwitch into enter the gungeon tia

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

:perfect:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

meh. clean the mud out, put in a new firing pin, she'll be good as new

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ElMaligno posted:

8 Nerd that got dunked on my tea cups and a fat drunk sword woman

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

:five:

Mottoms expression is pretty great.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

I'm fast forwarding to six years in the future and this comic better have a really sad&hosed up ending to make up for the fact that no protagonists nor antagonists seem to be able to die.

What is this, DBZ?

yes, because when I think of DBZ i think of the main character never dieing.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

It's good that you agree with me because I'm not going to change a thing in my post and you will reread it and not be dense about it tyvm.

don't thank me for something I'm not going to do

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I even gave her peaches

i though bitches loved peaches

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

The best part was Nietzsche, transdimensional godslayer.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Cat Mattress posted:

Another Allison who wants to be king of the cosmos

that allison would be improved by being more a furious idiot tbh

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Avshalom posted:

haha that's reassuring, i sometimes get the impression everybody else is totally up to date on the comic's batshit mythology and only i am slow to grasp it

Eh we just say a bunch of mystical sounding stuff and shout about ignoring causality. Since abbadon reads these forums occasionally we wind up right by prediction.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dont forget this:

(click the image)

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Roland Jones posted:

Probably not the type of gameplay you're looking for, but in terms of story and feel a Shin Megami Tensei game is appropriate, what with the allying with angels and devils and whatnot. Especially if you go Neutral, since those routes usually have you killing God, flipping off the devil, and making your own future for humanity.

Chaos usually gets into God-killing as well, really, and its end result is certainly what some KSBD characters would like. Or go Law if you want to be/work for 2 Michael/Solomon David basically. (Don't do either of these things, Neutral is the best.)

lol if you dont do true devil endings where you annihilate the cycle of rebirth

dragons dogma also had some pretty metal parts in the post game, what with the main objective being to muder god and steal his throne

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

*teleports behind u*

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

allison is gonna get pissed and toss a thunderbolt at the door instead.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I feel like the whole metatron thing has rob white chain of most of their chill

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Superstring posted:

White Chain didn't really start with a ton of chill to begin with.

True, but at least she could sit down and have tea at some point. Now she's just the guy on the street corner shouting a passerbys with a giant cardboard sign

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i fought the 12 gods of shitposting in hand 2 hand combat and tore supreme posting abilities from their very souls

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

y'all some fragile motherfuckers lmao

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

gotta be honest, the fancy clothes zaid have look swag as gently caress

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i wonder if any of daves failsons will join the 108

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

gonna lol if allisons philosophy education kicks in when discussion platonian government with dave

"Wait doesnt that mean you kingdom has hella slaves?"
"T H A T I S C O R R E C T"
"JOHN BROWN LIVES!" *fire everywhere*

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

its gonna end with him trying to hand his kingdom over to alison, it somehow collapses into barbarity, he declares vengeance on her for showing that all of his work was meaningless

like he's gonna finally meet the heir and instead of some enlightened philospher king is gonna be ol dipshit al-yis-un and hes gonna get so caremad that it destroys civilization

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

RiotGearEpsilon posted:

It's entirely possible that Solomon David is actually doing a kind of reasonable job of this and is a basically okay guy, to our immense consternation.

honestly id be fine with that to. "welp your the heir, you drew blood from me during our friendly skirmish, imma hand you my bit of creation and take waaaaay overdue vacation on a pristine island I've had set aside just for this moment. later shitlords"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

Look at that CASUAL full crown.

you will never have a bun as good as that one