Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

ElMaligno posted:

News flash: Forums poster "ReagaNOMNOMicks" is actually a really small female dog! More at 11~!

:shittydog:

Holy poo poo an actual use for that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Delicious isn't getting broken on the wheel, she's getting broken with a wheel. Blunt force trauma by means of ophanim. That is metal as gently caress. :black101:

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Why do the blue masked demons seem to be the most homogeneous?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I'm hoping that the twist is that the paper doll never entered her mouth.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Roland Jones posted:

I wanted to post pretty much exactly this but you beat me to it.

Wow, though, that doesn't look good.

Its probably bad for Vladok. Demons get their first name and mask by making a pact with humans. They gain power and prestige by deeds and subterfuge. He just lost a contest, which wasn't good for his name, but also forfieted in pretty much the worst way possible. His mask shattering almost certainly wasn't just symbolic.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Wait a sec, panel 3 has at least two separate demons with Rakshasa hands.

Make that three.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Strength born from Want, and what she wants is to not get eviscerated by primal chaos.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Kill Six Billion Furries.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Okay, so here's what that page tells me in the way of new info: Cio was a black, and probably gained a bunch of names in the process of stealing a key of kings. Also, Cio is probably looking to steal Allison's key somehow. Finally, seeing as how her name is literally Coca Cola, she was probably busted down by someone from our Earth.

Also: It looks like Princess Esquire just found out that her purpose is to pass butter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh-FZcydhy0

A.o.D. fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Nov 28, 2015

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

It would pretty funny if Cio was a fan fiction writer while she was still an Ebon Devil. It's funny to imagine one of the most powerful beings in the K6BD universe, tough enough to take a Key of King from one of the Demiurges, writing some fan fic on the side or even using it as her means to steal the key in the first place.

When you have that kind of power, your fanfiction probably overwrites reality.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Dr Christmas posted:

Is the update schedule changing at all? Is the comic putting out more pages now or were the last two weeks a special thing?

Patreon funding happened.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I'm not entirely up on my incubus lore, but isn't this where you wake up pregnant with a hellspawn?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

paradoxGentleman posted:

It could hardly be called a multiverse if it didn't have multiple universes.

And yet hoverboards are a thing.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

37 Goony Goon Shits on a Good Time.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

White Chain has the color of a human in the void.

What the hell happened to her? She's a hot white soul, not a cool black soul.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

It's a good page to read *now*. It wouldn't have been a good page to read a year ago.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Yeah, the writing isn't necessary, but the visuals are nice.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

maybe its a good thing white chain cant remember being a prime, then. because catching the 8:30 Yourself to work would be kind of weird

I enjoyed reading these two sentences very much.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Oxxidation posted:

I bounced around between Allison, Zaid, and Incubus too - I was fixating on the earring, which none of them have, but I'm pretty sure any one of them is capable of accessorizing between now and then

I learned from my animes that the only way you can tell anyone apart is their hair color, clothing, and accessories, which means that something like an earring is immutable.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

every other demiurge excepting solomon david, who doesnt listen to, ugh, mainstream radio

oh and gog-agog, who only listens to recordings of a horn section being thrown down a flight of stairs

He might prefer to hearing the sound of new buildings collapsing.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

To be fair, he's probably well aware of that.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Contemplate this as the tree of woe.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

or maybe a different baba y.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Are you suggesting that they have become fattened by decadence and luxury while Jagganoth pursued singular, unsettling tales that suggested an ancient, nameless power?

If so, then ruin has come to our family.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

In regard to Mottom, let me quote the immortal words of Ashley J. Williams, S-Mart, Housewares:

"It's a trick, get an axe."

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

And yet, we can't vote individuals posts :five:

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Hypocrisy posted:

Oh I see. This whole thing has been Motton's extended "we're not so different, you and I" speech.

Which is pretty strange, since the son of Alice has no interest in opposing any of the demiurges.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

edit: i wish I still dgi

A.o.D. fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Apr 29, 2016

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The demi urges are the worst possible sort of gods. Even existing in a universe with Lovecraftian deities would be preferable because at least they don't care and are beyond ego or morality. These jerks are like the Greek gods, except they're always on their worst behavior.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Comrade Gorbash posted:

You're giving the Greek gods way too much credit.

They weren't all bad, all the time.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Boogaleeboo posted:

I mean they pretty much were. They were colossal gently caress ups who took over from the people that actually did everything important, and then all they did was gently caress around and be paranoid about getting merked themselves. They are the shittiest pantheon in human history.

Okay, they were mostly bad, but Prometheus (granted, a titan) shaped the clay of man, and Athena gave humans breath. Prometheus also gave man fire (and got royally hosed for it), and Athena gave man art, culture, craft, and olives. So basically, the greek gods were pretty poo poo, except for two of them that were pretty rad. Also, Hades totally got a bum rap.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

The fiction accompanying this gives me the impression that time wasn't exactly as linear as it is now in the time of the gods, hence why YISUN still shows up to say poo poo in these stories despite having killed himself to make all the gods in the first drat place.

Or these stories are all bullshit parables made up by a multiversal Aesop.

It's the Kirkbride showing through the narrative.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

One time I got into an IRC chat with Kirkbride and he showed up drunk, called me IRC a human being like 8 times, talked about how Meridia and Kynareth were related (somehow), and then sent me a good book. True story.

I believe you.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Oh hey there, heavy metal album cover.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Whorelord posted:

is this the thread where we post what metal we hear when Juggernaut star appears because hoooo boy

I came up with like a dozen answers just now and every single one was appropriate.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Comrade Gorbash posted:

6 Juggernaut Star does everything in epic fashion.

That should be his real angel name.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Schwarzwald posted:

I think "Scours the Universe" get's the point across.

It's also a job description for Mr. Clean.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

hell yes

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I make my skeleton do dirty, dirty things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Just you wait, Wint will be vindicated.