Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I like the Reganner, because it looks like a big robot carrying around a little robot in a baby bjorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

MonsieurChoc posted:

For me, Late UC remains the top tier in Gundam designs.

agreed

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

PBS Newshour posted:

What the hell is that goofy beautiful thing?

The Gaitrash from Reconguista in G

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

SeanBeansShako posted:

Haha, Char got word filtered now?

quote this

Bernie
Trump
Clinton

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Tae posted:

Toonami promo for IBO: https://www.facebook.com/Toonami/videos/1603190709971770/

They are showing the murder scene already just so everyone knows going in.

aaaaa they used the music from the old Gundam Wing commericals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVcCB4fze94

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Droyer posted:

your virginity comes back

comes back?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
If I understand that, they're going to make a compilation movie that attempts to present the story of season 1 in a more clear manner, and if that's successful there'll be a second season?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Does Loran get the trans ability?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I think I'd go for the Loran path first but ultimately end up preferring the Judau path

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Waffleman_ posted:

I'd write Loran's route as a Princess Kaguya story, where there's always something off about him, but it turns out he's from the moon and he has to go back, and you have to be "No, baby, I love you too much, gently caress the moon!"

Also you have to keep him from gettin so naked.

Why would you want to keep Loran from getting naked? Is it like Spec Ops where you're a bad person for doing what the game says?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
There's an option at one point to make eye contact with Glemy. If you do, you're locked into the Glemy Route

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The Flit Asemu route is the easiest, you don't make any choices and just get him automatically when his first girlfriend moves away

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The majority of Gundam is good

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
There's so much Gundam, every show is gonna have at least a couple people who think it's terrible.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
People say that Victory Gundam is bad, but they're wrong *spoilers*

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ninjewtsu posted:

i thought the answer to this was literally "pfff i dunno, we're terrorists that didn't think that far ahead"

Yeah. iirc, the original Operation Meteor was to drop actual meteors on the earth, the old guys talked it down to sending the Gundams just to gently caress poo poo up. No real end goal, just terrorism.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
That reminds me. I never watched Transformers, but when I saw one of the live-action Transformers movies Optimus Prime's voice was so familiar and nostalgic, I figured I must've seen Transformers in the past and just forgot about it.

Sometime later I figured out the actual reason that voice was so familiar

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Neddy Seagoon posted:

If you want a good modern Transformers series to watch

Naw, I'm good. Robot should be war machines piloted by crazy teens. When robots start talking, I'm out*

*exception made for Orbital Frames

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
What are the odds December Sky ends with "New OVA Coming Soon"?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The new ED isn't as good as the old one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I want to read this comic