Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Eh, I'll get a PS4 slim and breaker in about a few years maybe. I played a lot of GB2 and liked it enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

Arcsquad12 posted:

Anyone think thunderbolt will get a dub? Steve Blum as io Fleming

Please no, I'm tired of listening to the green goblin everywhere he does dubs.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I just found out that Mizutani Yuuko, the voice of Sarah Zabiarov in Zeta (and Excellen Browning in SRW) passed away last Tuesday from cancer at 51. drat.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

TheManSeries posted:

I contributed to that. Its not as cool as the G Gundam one.

Is that the one that has "FRY THE SKY" in the opening.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I'm holding out on a hope that Origin anime gives a tiny nod to the Zudah losing the competition between Zeonic and Zimmad for the first generation MS spot. If we're getting a kit for the Waff it wouldn't be that farfetched.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

So in things unrelated to the literal crazy person who sees fascism in anything:

https://twitter.com/GwynCampbell/status/736005564740706304

I don't know, but I wouldn't mind a #manga about the #adventures of #RanGarrod and #ParaSys

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Arcsquad12 posted:

What would be the best analogy for zeon suits to ww2 German armour? I'd say the zaku ii is closest to the stug iii and iv

The krake zulu is literally a german longcoat from wwii

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Monsha and everyone else joined the titans in the end, hopefully everyone got wiped out during zeta.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Then seed destiny came along and did the whole thing again with Stella.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Gundam X is fantastic. I'd love to see ovas fill in for the rushed ending.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I was going to comment on the Try fighters ova, but I see that the posters whom I predicted would hate this thing have already posted, thus there's nothing more to add.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Soredemo Binks works in my case.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

MonsieurChoc posted:

Remember old school eyecatches? There were some great ones back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFP6i0pSc3U
(Ignore lovely SeeD ones)

Anyone know if there's a longer version of that X music track?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRAGNDWGkXs

Go hog wild, I love gundam X

edit: the track you're most likely looking for is "Dashes out" on the 2nd CD : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j3dZM5aff0

Ka0 fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jul 17, 2016

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Are we doing confessions, I nothing nothing of the Brave series of robots, nor do I care about.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I relate to Ryu because most of the time, I do what I can with what I got.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Kuvo posted:

of the UC tv series, Zeta is by far the best imo

Having watched everything now, I agree with this. It's difficult to explain how but if you watch Zeta, then continue with rest of the shows, you might grow to appreciate it. I still love Turn A out of personal taste but Zeta might just be better overall.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

The GIG posted:

Really hosed up to announce the Turn A Blu Rays literally right after I ordered the DVDs.

https://twitter.com/NozomiEnt/status/764571760532467713?s=09

I will need this. I'm thankful I won't have to pay japan bluray prices to get it.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I liked the newtype Lalah-Amuro-Char triangle bit with the girls. Other than that though,

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Maybe the kid paid a visit to China instead.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Tomino running around with a tank of acetone, trying to disrupt every match. That's a show I'd watch.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Destiny is nowhere near as bad as Age.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

The black tri-stars livery of white-black-purple is incredible for painting kits.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Arcsquad12 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocKmcatYLXo

Gundam Info just put out a ten minute teaser for Origin episode IV. I really really like the stuff between Degwin and Garma, but I feel that the scene between Dozle and his future wife was a little too abrupt, when subtlety would have worked better.

I see your point, the problem is there can never be anything subtle about Dozle.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Chibodee Crocket has an endearing quality to it.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Winners don't click on watchmojo or whatculture videos.
Sessions S. Williams

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

You fuckers better not be dissing the guntank, or his homie the guncannon.

I've been watching 00 recently. During the second season, I'm trying to remember if I was supossed to hate it for a reason. You have not-karaba trying to fight off not-Titans with the intervention of celestial being and the useless federation of liars. Plus the whole "marie!" thing with Hallellujah only lasts for 4 or 5 episodes and then it's a non-issue with the GN archer. Even Marida is cute being a kindergarten teacher instead of a princess. Also Lockon Haro is second best Haro, after Victory gundam Haro.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Yes the worst part of Destiny is that it's a million episodes long and crammed full of stock footage. But look at it this way, it SEED spawned astray, which as a model kit is a smash hit and people cannot seem to stop buying it, thus further funding bandai and indirectly helping the creation of other projects.

AGE had everything going for it and failed triple times. BF Try began cool and turned into the most uninspired, boring soulless toy ad imaginable, and this is a transformers fan saying it.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Including Tomino.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Dying is a riot guys, you should try it some time.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

It's hard to choose.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Well since you put it that way

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Watch AGE to appreciate gundam seed more.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I wish Gundam Developers would get animated, I'd love to see the light-hearted slice of life adventures of Zeonic's quest to perfect the movement mechanisms of gigantic murderous war machines and that cute chubby technician chick.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Belzac posted:

They make it clear in Unicorn that there is no real difference between a cyber newtype and a "true" newtype.

There's a scene where a doctor is holding Marida's health scan and it is full of horrible poo poo like cardiomyopathies, muscular dystrophia and neural damage. Although I venture that a result of the dodgy cloning done by Glemy Toto the Creep.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I feel a lot of opinions would change if they somehow made the Recsnow a playable robot in a game.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Is there any place I could by gundam breaker for less than what play asia is asking?

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Gundam X is a masterpiece compared to other offerings in the series. Pity it's so underrated.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Wish these "build" series would focus more on the build aspect and hobby rather than generic shonen action toy commercial. They've learned nothing from the success of BF, if your show is exciting and your characters fun to watch people will buy a shitton of product.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Star Build Strike's debut in build fighters episode 10 is also badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

That was ok for a 20 minutes screener. Some hero with a camcorder will do me justice because I ain't waiting 6 loving months.